GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

MOBIUS (MOBI)

STANFORD PHDs.

A FOURTH THE MARKET CAP OF CHAINLINK

NEW EXCHANGES.

ADVISED BY JED MCCALEB

I understand the linkies that are emotionally vested into that project. I encourage you to chase short gains over the next few months. Mobius is an easy x4 or x5.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mobius_network
youtube.com/watch?v=1r44z0vd7n8
youtube.com/watch?v=aQJ3Ta_rzyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>x4 or x5

try x50. This shit is going to do what link couldnt.

DESU I'm confident it's going to blow up once the hordes hear of it, I don't think we need to make it about Mobius vs ChainLink

Although it's true that the team is absolutely incredible. Stanford CS PhDs... holy shit.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Stellards first ICO was an oracle. I have a feeling all of Stellars next projects will probably integrate with Mobius.

LMAO there is only 1 pajeet PhD

I should have bought this but got Smartlands instead. That reached $4 so I expect it there again and even higher. These coins launched mid January.

As a mobi holder, I wish the CEO would quit. He is utterly embarrassing. The CTO seems like a schemer, which I like. He should honestly take over.

where can i buy this coin

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Thanks OP!

This guy get it

Check they twitter twitter.com/mobius_network

They are partner with Waltonchain, and are going to a South Korean Exchange

Agreed!

What has he done that’s so bad

The problems this have are all pajet related si be careful.
>Team full of pajets
>Email needed for seeing the white paper
>Team saying nonsense before the realise

This.
Don't give money to pajeets.

>4x or 5x
Lmao, Mobius will be $10 by EOY

i can literally smell the curry

You cropped "Stanford CS"

just lost 100k ...thx

who the fuck cares with pajeets you ALWAYS lose

Is it worth buying some stellar to get in on this?

Lol, literally none of those people are indian. Go to bed amerifat, let this board become a place for smart euros again.

Exactly this. When has anyone ever benefited from dealing with pajeets

They had 20k minimum buy-in on their ico and no public sale. Stopped watching after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=1r44z0vd7n8

listen to these soyboys talk and tell me if wanna give them your shekels

You forgot to mention that 2 of them are harvard graduates.
God you americans are retarded

*inhales*

>whitepaper makes more sense to me than link
>every fiber of my being tells me not to trust pajeets

While I call out pajjetts like everyone else, I don't consider myself a racist I do it on the basis of culture. If you are indian in origin but raised far from the culture then I would not have problem with it.

Same with all races/cultures really. If you can make that distinction you are golden. Is not race what make people useless/untrustworthy, is their cultures.

My 2 satochis

Forgot the pic

t. Peter

You're a goddamn idiot.

To the linkies in this thread: it's not to late to cut your losses and hop on the next moon mission. Think about it.

MOBI is superior to LINK. Newfags think otherwise bc they easily fall for Veeky Forums mind games. This is the last time I'll warn those not heavily invested in Mobius...pls sirs mobius you must buy great value better team.

If bitcoin keeps dropping the only moon missions will occur on non-btc exchanges like SDEX. This is just the beginning

You know.

pajeetcoin ...

youtube.com/watch?v=aQJ3Ta_rzyk