FUCK VECHAIN

THIS FUCKING WAS SUPPOSD TO GO UP IN VALUE, INSTEAD ITS BEEN DROPPING AND DROPPING , LOOK AT THE SATOSHI VALUE, DESPITE BILLIONS OF ALTS RECOVERING WHEN BTC STOPPED DIPPING, IT STILL DIDN'T MOVE UPWARDS AND NOW TODAY BTC TOOK A SMALL SHITTY DIP, IT PLUNGED MORE LOW.

IS THIS DOGSHIT COIN SERIOUSLY GOING DOWN TO 30K SATS? ITS AT 45K SATS NOW.

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, 0 MOONS.

>does a 100x in less than 3 months
>corrects some
>reeeeee

op is a brainlet

NO

You bought at ATH didn't you?

WHITE

PAPER

Who needs a whitepaper, it's got Thor master nodes, venture capitalists and the Chinese government are on board. Do you know how important tracking expensive wines and whisky is. It's a 50 dollar industry. Rfid is the future, this is the greatest Chinese shit coin. Reddit loves it, I mean they got banned for predatory brigading. But reddit knows what's good, look at xrb. Oh shit did I just put my money in a vapour ware chink coin

VEN is a long term hold
Curious to see what happens in 2 weeks when the rebranding occurs. I'd like to see a huge spike but it's likely we'll see more of a dump than anything. Unless big partnerships are announced which is very possible.

THE THING IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT WAS BEING SHILLED ON THIS BOARD, ALL OF YOU BASTARDS SAID IT WOULD GO UP IN VALUE AS IT HAS -PARTNERED WITH SO AND SO BUT INSTEAD IT IS DROPPING.
THIS IS THE ONLY COIN THAT DOESN'T DO SHIT DESPITE DELIEVRING BIG NEWS LIKE NATIONAL LEVEL ONES OR BILLIONAIRES OR PRIME MINISTERS , WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS?!?

Just look at those indicators. It's on a clear downtrend, better sell now.

fucking vechain who knows how it works

kek
I feel like dumping on top and rebuying later is what everyone will try to do, so something completely different will happen

Dont forget tobacco on blockchain

>holding a coin that has reached its absolute full potential already
im sorry but barcodes and muh platform aren't worth 3 billion
you might as well sell and buy a lower marketcap coin

Ugh who cares man. It's up like what, 1200% in three months....whatever....

I have 20k VEN...I can't time the market, I'm not going to try to sell high and buy back in when it's low. Fuck it. What do you expect from this thing?

If it reaches Cardano's current bear market cap EOY, that's a 5x.

If it reaches Cardano's market cap at the height of its recent bull run, that's 17x.

Basically, I'm a millionaire if I sit on this shit for a year or two, and maybe much sooner. So you do the same, quit your whining, and have a nap.

cardano is only worth that much because 95% is privately owned

If you own your your VEN and only keep it to yourself then it will be privately own by you.

vechain got banned on one of the crypto subreddits w/ approx 500k readers lmaoi

People acting all superior over Tron and this is unironically worse because it doesn't even have a whitepaper, it's all hype and you are buying CCK's bags, whoever buys this is literally retarded

Yes ven doesnt have whitepaper but their tecnical paper is better than 99% of other whitepapers.

shit coin

You should judge a coin by its supporters

Look at how immature and childish the people who own ven

Look at the telegram group(literally brain dead zombie people barking moon)

All in all
Lmfaooo at anyone holding this POS

Cherrypicking some of the owners isn't really fair. Look at literally any coin and you'll find at least some stupid lambo kids.

>supporters
>relevance to development

You will make it user.
I only had money for 1k VEN and currently trying to reach 2.4k so I can get 1 thor/day

WHOEVER SELLS VEN AT THIS MOMENT DESERVES TO BE POOR.
JUST WAIT EOY FUCKING FAGS.

>he doesn't realise whales are suppressing VEN in order to accumulate more before the rebranding

>buy my bags of a worthless coin that is bleeding out because the team is shit

Only reason for not having ven in ur portfolio i can think of, is that you have some serious braindamage. It is easily the most promising coin of 2018 so far.

at least you know that takes time to put in action all this good new about ven right?

because it's stupid to think that just because it had a good news that instantly the coin should moon