AMB Ambrosus

No AMB thread?

Big announcements coming soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ambrosus.com/key-dates-for-upcoming-ambrosus-deliverables-in-february-2018-58bb962e925
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proof or stfu

Ahaha get to fuck with this dumb coin where the CEO shits on competitors

20 NDAs will be revealed in Q1 2018

He posted a direct quote from a video. Whats wrong about that?

>20k AMB
my dick is rock hard

they were supposed to be revealed 2 weeks ago

what big news?

>where the CEO shits on competitors
how is this a bad thing lol

its bad if soymilk is your drink of choice

damn you're right, soyboys BTFO, amb is not for soyboys.

share some of that sweet sweet ambs with a poorfag pls m8

how many amb to make it?

every. fucking. day.

People really think companies are going to partner with a CEO with a mindset of a 12 year old.
Kek

>mindset of a 12 year old
sorry mate, why don't you go buy some IOTA

this project will take 5 years to pump

you must be 16

i have insider news, pump incoming in 3 hours.

Due to popular demand, Ambrosus is providing key dates for upcoming Ambrosus Deliverables in February 2018.
13 February—Ambrosus IoT Tooling Unveiling at Hackathon at ETH Zurich (BIOTS)
14 February—Private Alpha Network Run on Hackathon at ETH Zurich (BIOTS)—for program participants
19 February—Public Launch of Asia Communities in 4 languages (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai)
21 February—Updated Product Roadmap Released
26 February—Private Alpha transformed into Public Alpha (Publicly released via dedicated Developers Page and pushed on Github)
28 February—Status Update on Crossroads Browser Development and current progress (With demonstration of working prototype and code)
For any remaining questions we remain at your disposal via our community channels.

blog.ambrosus.com/key-dates-for-upcoming-ambrosus-deliverables-in-february-2018-58bb962e925

How many Amber for a masternode?

~10k

congrats on this, seriously

is this the massive shilling campaign we were promised?

You can tell the CEO is butthurt about Modum they're ramping up marketing and I'm guessing the updated roadmap is going to have earlier goals.

This is all good news. Now's the time to accumulate

Moonlambo boys were salty as fuck in telegram last night, so they finally threw their arms up promising to drop news through the rest of the month

Moonlambos incoming boys.

congrats on that, seriously

Veeky Forums gets JUST'd 3 times by a blatant pajeeet campaign and panic sells over the last 8 hours, just as news comes.

Never change, biz!

congrats, for real

I’m gonna troll any pump and dump attempts with other whales like 2 nights ago for the course of the month. Test us.

Have you guys heard about the rebrand? it will be renamed "PLUMMETCOIN"

>mac vs. pc
>ford vs. gm
>coke vs. pepsi
>mcdonalds vs. burger king
stop with the soyboy mock outrage...businesses compete with one another, get over it.

do you know how big a tool steve jobs was? larry ellison? donald trump? soyboys don't build companies, they work for alpha males who do.

This recent fud campaign has been great. Loaded up with cheap 120k and ready for takeoff

ahaha fucking do it, dumb Ambtards btfo yet again

You mean a CEO that's competitive?
Oh please no!!!! We need a beta cuck as a CEO. Please give us someone who never says anything offensive!!!

Good, let it grow organically. It's a good company.

is it fuck

EU insider here: big AMB announcement coming Q2 as a part of food 2030 strategy

same, will keep a stack and dump during any momentum, buy cheap, then repeat ad nauseam so this shitcoin never goes to the moon for these AMBlets

I've consolidated everything into AMB on this dip. Clear as fucking day AMB has a ton of room to grow.

just spoke to Angel and he said he said he doesn't care about any of us crypto fag investors, and that the token has no value to holders and no reason to appreciate in value

did you hit your head several times when you were a kid or?

na just dislocated my shoulder a few times as an infant

to the angel who visits u every night to smack up ur ass?
hint: its ur uncle

Are you seriously going to try that against Ambrosus's media coordinators? (Nataliya, Elena, Katerina) Hoo boy you're gonna have a bad time when they start.

what a waste of digits