You guys ready?

You guys ready?

Ready for another fork that will be completely ignored like all the other forks before it? Sure am

the biggest privacy coin is coming

hello phone for you its bcash

BCashies trembling

are you implying coinbase will do some insider trading with it before its completely ignored?

What makes it "bigger" than the dozen other privacy shitforks?

bcash didn't fucking need coinbase to pump that hard you moron

the brand

riiiiight

You're deluded if you think anyone will give a fuck about this. BCH and BTG are the only relevant forks

coping

it's ok we understand you missed out on bcash

Will take over bcash eoy. Cap dis

He's right tho

sold my stack at .0148 the second i saw this thanks op

Bitfinex'd claims BTG has no wallet, no miners and only exists on bitfinex. Still trades at a huge premium. This has proper tech and a solid community. Will moon, wait and see.

Good luck guys. I’m personally holding zencash and not this. I think you’ll get a good pump and I hope your coin goes well.

Hope the price doesn’t crash after the fork.

If bcash gets rekt I’ll be really happy.

I'm holding zcl, but what's the algo for btcp?
If it's equihash, it's not private, just shitty zcash tier half privacy that's as good as no privacy.
I'd like to see a bitcoin with the criptonote protocol. Only forced privacy with ring ct is true privacy.

Nevermind all I said, sell prefork and go back to monero

>cares about the tech
LMAO

Remember, it's just money, when the day of the shitcoin purge comes

if normies couldn't understand btc enough to let it drop to 6k do you honestly think anyone would be smart enough to understand privacy coins

anyone know if Brittex supports the fork?

t. roger ver

top fucking kek

had wallet maintenance recently and they always followed up with forks before (including bcash) so why not. im expecting announcement support next week

if eth, bch and a bunch of other coins are implementing zk snarks, and dont have a dev team that have the presentation skills of a fucking kid in pre primary who eats glue why would anyone who truly knows about it, buy it?

Go watch the recent vid where the fork date was announced and see how poor the whole thing is managed, as well as their presentation. Not only that, but Rhett, the fucking main guy whos been pushing this, for some reason didnt really know how mining works?

I mean, dyor of course and form your own opinions but in my opinion, smart moneys been and gone out of this coin. They might get back post snapshot in if zcl or btcp go insanely low, but aside from that there truly is nothing standout about either in a sea of fucking cryptos and ICOs

what is your target for BTG?

>privacy
>2019

fucking lold

Ready for another delay? Sure am.

snapshots cant be delayed once theyre set in stone u dummy

Gl delaying a snapshot

Ok thanks user

come on zclassic i trust youuuuuuuuu