BTC Chart

The part highlighted in yellow happened after I made the chart.

When BTC hits around 7750, expect to see a wick touch the 10k line. After that, I'd expect a fall to the 5k line with a few days ranging between 5k and 7k. After that, it should go to the 3k line, and that should be the lowest support that leads to the next ATH (25k).

Nice, greet Spiderman from me ty bro

these meme lines will cut your wrists someday.
Be careful pls.

Let me see if I can find some gains for you guys today. I'll be back in a bit.

FCT looks pretty strong. I'm showing a buy for 0.00340100 and sell at 0.00394193

It'll take a while for this to hit, but START looks good too. I have it at buy 0.00001050 and sell 0.00001557

TIX 0.00009220 and 0.00010631

That's about all I see right now.

Actually, one more.
QRL 0.00015530 and 0.00017834

I'm not totally sure on this one, but it's worth adding to the list.

nice covert shill

It really would be a slick way to do that, but I'm not trying to fuck with anyone.

That's some amateur hour-ass TA. Added a few blue lines for the proper descending channel, current support ($7900) and next resistance points ($9100 current swing high, ~$9500 afterward).

Considering the retardedness of that top purple line and whatever the fuck that ascending green line is supposed to be, I have to assume you're either a well-intended amateur genuinely trying to help people, or just shilling coins.

If amateur, start focusing on resistance/support horizontals and swing high/lows before you go drawing meme triangles everywhere.

Oh, if we break below $7900 support, our next real support is ~$5400. People working on limits/with bots seem to like to hit around $100 before actual supports, so I'd expect a lot of buys at $5500. When you know something is going to ultimately be worth 5-6 digits, it's not worth fucking up a buy over $100 trying to catch an absolute bottom.

You just went more granular than I did, man. You also used data that happened after I drew the initial chart.

M-MOMMYYYY THEY ARE POSTING MEMELINES AGAIN

I literally saved your picture and drew on top of it in MS Paint. There's no new data or different timeframe. You just had some lines that didn't make sense.

Your price action also doesn't make sense. There's no reason for BTC to hit 7750 (below current support) and then touch 10k (well above the next TWO resistances). You then gave a 2,000 range based on what, nothing but fib levels?

Slow down. Work on horizontal supports first. Learn to mark channels that are there, not just channels you want to be there. Fib only super-duper matters when it lines up with support/resistance.

So, ok...The part highlighted in yellow on my chart. Look at that. That part had not happened when I drew the chart.

Price action - Yours is granular with the 9k lines, yes. What I'm saying is that while the 9k may serve as a resistance, it will not hold as a support after a fall from 10k.

I won't say anything about your "advice".

I guess I will say one more thing. I remove the trend lines that create the horizontal lines on my chart so that it looks cleaner. My support/resistance lines are based on trend intersections. They are not "what I want to be there".

Let's look at this too. Considering that the white date line marked a predicted start of the next significant downtrend, I think you may want to slow your ass down a bit.

The part -I- highlighted in yellow didn't happen on your chart? You mean this chart that you posted that's the exact same with the yellow highlighting? The chart I did nothing to but draw some blue lines?

Enjoy your shilling. You can't say anything about my "advice" because you obviously know so little about actual TA that you couldn't weigh the advice in the first place.

You did manage to waste my time, though. I can commend you on that much.

Jesus Christ, man..... Look at some trading view charts that were drawn on prior dates, and hit the play button. It shows how charts played out "AFTER" the chart was created. So, yes, you used the chart I posted, but the part in yellow HAD NOT happened at the time I drew it.

Chart of TRX drawn PRIOR to the yellow highlighted part.