Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/digibyte
github.com/digibyte/digibyte/commit/a78607f4876d4a267d24d0bc72d916e17e09a794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it will moon, it's just a matter of time

Because it's not actually shit lmao

And why do you think that?

LOVED WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU NORMAN

it was babies first moon mission or bag hold for a lot of people, you were either holding DGB, ANS (NEO) or ETH back then, DGB ended up falling off a cliff and bagholders got memed for months, it eventually died down and after Mcafee shilled this it pumped to a new ATH.

So much activity in there, wow, must be a real gem github.com/digibyte

because Digichan is a cute

Wake up dude, their github is dead, no code published for months. Get over it.

Fast, Low Transaction fees, nice total supply (21bil coins total), upcoming hard fork to replace algorithms with more asic-resistant ones, new wallets for android and ios, and good branding. You'll be regretting it if you don't hold at least 10k of this coin while it's still so cheap.

It didn't break previous ATH

Funny enough Link its the same all over again

> Last commit 11 days ago
> DUHHHHHH DEAD COIN DURRHHH

Yeah and what a commit! github.com/digibyte/digibyte/commit/a78607f4876d4a267d24d0bc72d916e17e09a794

um..

yes, a valuable lesson they will learn, though a costly one.

Semi-oldfag here. The LINK cult looks absolutely identical to the DGB cult that we had in summer. I wouldn't be surprised if it consists literally of the same people.

Out of curiosity, and as a 1+ yo baby fag, did you make it? or at least a reasonable amount?

There was the same amount of memes and spammed threads of ANS/NEO and ETH, what's your point?

I thought you were concerned that the coin was dead because the repository was abandoned? lul. Do you expect them to rewrite the entire thing every week or something?

You have no clue what a project of this size is made of do you? There's no such thing as "X months old without fix". Have a look at an active project to make yourself an idea.
Also look at the unresolved issues.

>looking at usd value

>contemplate wealth in sats

I mean litecoin only has issues that have been open for about a year without being fixed... Hmmm... Really makes you think, huh?

Try again when the project is actually dead, dummy.

Like I said, you don't understand a thing about development. Move along pajeet.
I wish you luck with your bags.

Sounds like you got rekt bagholding on the way down

I'll look into this. Good potential info imho

Its currently the best coin available and I think it will stay like this...Fastest utxo blockchain, 15 second blocks, fees are so low they dont even matter, transactions occurs pretty much instantly, digishield, multi algo mining, working products, etc.... need more? :P

It's not loved in the slightest, just bagholders who couldn't emotionally divorce themselves when it tanked last year.

>muh moon
>muh citibank
>muh powerpoint presentation done in paint.

DELETE THIS NOW!!! DIGIBYTE WILL BE 20 DOLLAR BY FEB 22, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It was my first moon from 100 to 2500.
Shame I didn't trust crypto then and thought exchanges will steal my money so I only made 5 BTC off it.

I completely ignored all dgb threads.

ended up buying £400 of DGB @ $0.06 last month.

Clif High is optimistic about it for 2018, have to hodl it.

HAVE NOT SEEN A DGB THREAD ON HERE IN WEEKS. GTFO

Absolutely and downright false

When it came to early ETH, all the memes were about how Vitalik was a skeleton puppet used by his abusive violent father to scam people out of their money

When it came to ANS/NEO all the early memes were about how they were going to fucking get you CHINKED

Meanwhile all the memes and inorganic sudden 20 threads about Link in the catalog portray him as a second jesus supergenius who will bring riches upon everyone

If anything, VEN is much more close to the early ETH and NEO memes, the current link situation is literally a carbon copy of DGB, a retarded cult that will lose everything.

This is not FUD, as a matter of fact i beg you, i implore you, please buy LINK, put up all your savings into it, get into deep debt for it, i really want to enjoy another DGB 2.0 on a massive scale