WHATS HAPPENING WITH LINK

WHATS HAPPENING WITH LINK

the handle is nice and ready

$1,10 eod

“It” is happening

Suck my fucking cock nolinkies. We told you for literally MONTHS.

you deserve every bit of poverty.

The price is falling upwards.

Longest and most retarded looking handle in the history of finance.

Hope youll be able to buy yourself a dick enlargement operation

checked, holy shit that is insane. If LINK truly moons, and any Veeky Forumsards literally miss it and don't at least have a smidgen of it in their portfolio, there is literally no fucking excuse.

This is a pump that will conclude before or after the conference

I'll buy a dick-reduction so my giant stinky linky cock can force its way down your normie throat cunt

Don't sell, you weak-handed faggots. You will regret it when you see where this shit goes.

I will never be a stinky linky

What's the handle?

No im serious. Im gonna suck it if you increase it

nolinkers out

Buy the rumour sell the news.
I wish it would moon but it will not for quite some time

LINK will be 0.40 on friday.
Im holding LINK since october and i have seen this happen i guess about 15 times.

Why do you all act like it will never go below it's current price ever again?
This is yet another pnd
No news no announcement no anything
This is like the 200th time it gets pumped and it will get dumped again
Fucking retards man

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiinnnnnnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

Who /Comfy/?

Dude you're gonna get dumped on sooo fucking hard
Yeah keep taking long breathes while I sell the top again and you get left behind bagholding or months

Why not swing trade then? EZ way to accumulate.

Pump before the conference. Take profits while you can and don't get greedy. Price will drop hard afterwards.

hunny thats no way to make new friends

Luckily I'm all in LINK, will probably sell it off within the next couple of hours then buy back after the dump. Any guesses as to when it dumps?

no kidding. there’s been so many threads as of late, but some anons just aren’t enlightened and have opted to shit in streets and buy poop loop

People FOMOing in so the massive dump later this month is more enjoyable for me to watch

Have a look at the previous chart. Dumped from day of conference onwards.
However rise has been far steeper in this instance. I would say there will be another drop and a rise before a huge dump.

I've been bag holding for months and will continue to do so, LINK is rocketing this year
Stay mad

I have bought at around 0.15 - 0.22 and i will not touch it for a year so i can cash out without paying taxes (Germany)
I wanted to start swingtrading with an additional sum when the dip happend but missed a good entry point because money transfer wasnt fast enough. But i will start when Link comes in the 0.3x range again.
LINK may have a good potential but for now its only used as a Pump and Dump coin to burn newcoiners.

Timed it pretty well (may look like a retard if it bounces right up) and dropped all my link 7100, think it will dip for now. Moved into RLC for the time being

>I have bought at around 0.15 - 0.22 and i will not touch it for a year so i can cash out without paying taxes (Germany)

so funktioniert das aber nicht, hans.

ur ultra annoying garbage spam just made people stay away from link.

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver...and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew...
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

>without paying taxes (Germany)
wenn du die link für btc verkaufst musst du nochmal ein jahr warten

HOLY SHIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED

kek, PnD'd again. when will you linkies fucking learn?

>price jumps 40% in a day
>this is it! straight to $100!

greedy cuck, take your profit and run, buy back in later (or accept that you're still up, just less so)

Ich tausche meine LINK im Wert von sagen wir mal 1000€ nach einem Jahr gegen BTC im Wert von 1000€ und verkaufe diese BTC dann gleich für 1004€ weil sich der Kurs in der kurzen Zeit in der ich BTC gehalten habe verändert hat. Jz muss ich diese 4€ versteuern weil ich innerhalb eines Jahres verkauft habe......

insiders buying up

what's happening? you should know by now, but linkies are too deluded I guess.
I like link so I don't want to spread stupid fud. but it is to obvious what is happening right now. coordinated buy the hype and sell the news pump and dump. most linkie-friendly biztards already fomod in and normie binance users, too. so it is self-reinforcing by now. discord-whales just watch you retards buy like shit and start dumping during the conference. you should have bought until yesterday. sorry.

Buying LINK at anything under $10 is a steal

Why is that ass not on my dick. Fuck. Also you are right.

Holding to 1000

The meme coin gains in an uprising market. 20 other coins raised a lot of more. The same with DGB. You all will get hurt again.

I've been watching LINK shills for nearly a year on this board.
Still haven't bought a single one.

I agree with this, and also love this tush.

I'll be selling just before the conference starts, and I'll pick it back up in the 30's/40's

Some user said today's movement started on Asia, I don't know what kind of news they could have had there but it's a theory that makes sense, they start, people on other exchanges fomo. Maybe he was just larping tho.

Kek I sold all my link yesterday fml

Hou je mond kraut

Will pump again now as all those that dumped in last hour or so buy back in

Will I make it with only 300 link lads?

The price is being manipulated by those with the means to so.

How fucking new are you here anyways?

Not quite, $300k isn't bad though

if there were any real news we should know by now. no leaks, no news. link has nothing at the moment. this is just conference hype and market manipulation.

It's making my dick money. More than I can say for XLM.

Keep telling yourself that kiddo. You shouldn't try to swing trade Link.

Even despite this pump and dump it's profitable if you bought in any time before today. The unofficial coin of Veeky Forums is legitco.

I don't swing trade sweety

everything friend

sin(x)