>KuCoin trading competition soon

SO COMFY

Other urls found in this thread:

sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646
airdropalert.com/airdrop/604
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats that

Marketing the PRL/SHL airdrop I imagine.
Will make people want to buy PRL so they can get the SHL airdrop and partake in the trading competition

it's not going to be the same story as with the dbc?

I have 141k PRL. This is why:

> Reminder that for every PRL you get 1 SHL token.
> Reminder that this will be the only way to obtain SHL
> Reminder that the storage system testnet is already live.
> Reminder that mainnet will launch in April.
> Reminder that 1 PRL will equal 64 GB (or more) of storage for a year.
> Reminder that prices will be pegged.
> Reminder that 64 GB per year storage costs 15$ at Google.
> Reminder that PRL is currently sold for 0.92 $.

oh shit didn't know PRL was going to be next Kucoin competition, lets goooo

>57k comfy here, looking to add more

>KuCoin trading competition
source?

Check the official reddit

Price predictions for May?

Damn, I thought my stack of 93k was big. Want that 100k though

>Testnet B set to release end of this month
>10 million coin burn March 1st
>airdrop 1:1 for SHL coin (will never be sold again through an ICO or anything) probably after coin burn
>main net release April
>just hired new CMO and starting marketing campaign

Honestly I think $5-10 is realistic but if we see another huge bull run in crypto (i have a gut feeling we are) then the skys the limit, this is easily a $1b coin

everything

You're almost there my dude!

i think im going to sell some shit and go balls deep on PRL, i believe in it and im young enough where i can take some risk

>tfw only 7.6k
>literally my first coin ever bought
>was scared of etherdelta so only bought 150$ worth of it when it was 0.02
>Could have alled in with my 4k

You dont know how fucking painful this fucking pain is

dont do this mistake again I got you new PRL

Sharder Protocol

> sharder.org/share.ss?inviterId=sharders001646

- 250 mil circulating supply
- 500 mil total supply
- 20+ Solid Team of Chink Devs
- 3.5 cents per coin
- 10k eth hardcap
- Already established partnerships
- Still under the radar - only 2k telegram chat
- ICO 23 February

shoo shoo pajeet. This is a PRL thread.

Almost!
What're you currently invested in? Id accumulate as much PRL as you can

PRL isn't just decentralized cloud storage

Im goin gto sell all of my XLM and pu tit all into PRL

DESU etherdelta is the aids of crypto exchanges so I don't blame you lad. It's only good use is for finding hidden pearls ;)

Kucoin trading contests just make for sideways trends
Fucking idiots

tfw poorfag only 100 PRL

What the fuck even is a trading contest? What does it do?

You could have been a cunt who did the same but with only top 10 coins. You truly gambled and it paid off, be happy with yourself.

comfy hold, nothing more to add
/thread

on the other hand, some stupid fuckwit fucks are probably selling all their PRL and SHL right after the snapshot/airdrop.
Good time to buy more

When PRL is 15$ use sell it and use those gains for your next moonshot. Take gains and repeat. You will make it user.

Two questions
1) I have some ELIX which had similarly tanked as PRL, should I just sell this and put it into PRL?
2) Do we know exactly when the SHL airdrop will be, and will it be listed on kucoin?

basically people who have the most 'trades' with competition coins after a set period win a car, or some shit. Basically means bots trade shit amounts and suppress the price.

When it first started it helped coins gain volume and momentum, no longer though.

Jump in niggers
airdropalert.com/airdrop/604

for everyone i'm spamlinking the place. here's the text:

Oyster is introducing the Shell (SHL) token, which is a utility token. Shells are used to pay for connectivity and Dapp operation across the Oyster meshnet, whilst Pearls (PRL) are used for static data retention on the tangle. Shell is not pegged to storage like how Pearl is. In the future you will be able to use Shells to access the decentralized web, connectivity that entirely bypasses ISPs and centralized infrastructure.

Oyster Shell (SHL) tokens will be distributed in an Airdrop to Oyster PRL holders! This will be the only way to attain SHL, it will not be offered in a token sale. Every 1 PRL held on the blockchain will be airdropped 1 SHL. The total supply of SHL will match the total supply of PRL (after the 10m PRL coin burn event). Details of the blockchain snapshot and Airdrop event will follow next week.

Airdrop ratio 1 PRL : 1 SHL

goddamnit, i can't type

1) yes
2) No confirmed date, probably after the 10 million coin burn happening March 1st. They said they have been in contact with kucoin and other exchanges that honor air drops (hint hint Binance)

thanks frein i hope so

just bought 14,000 more PRL

comfy as can be

If I'm holding 65 prl on kucoin when the airdrop happens will 65 SHL appear in my account

no, you have to move to your ETH wallet

source?

so is it worth it to get more now?

this is a terrible project where they aren't even focusing on their 1 line remove ads anymore and making useless tokens to bring back hype. Why is the main dev anonymous? scam

Details regarding the airdrop will be released next week. However, admins have stated that they're in talks with kucoin and various other exchanges to have it airdropped directly into your kucoin account.

Good job mate, see ya on the moon.

source me who read it on telegram chat
yes get more before coin burn - it'll go up %15-20 after that
next month we'll be at $3-5 plus

>this is a terrible project where they aren't even focusing on their 1 line remove ads anymore and making useless tokens to bring back hype. Why is the main dev anonymous? scam

Baseless FUD. Testnet B is coming out this month and it focusses exactly on this. It's storage, and revenue for sites, the one needs the other.

Down 40% in 3 days, lmao

why do the devs hold the majority of the tokens and why is bruno anonymous?

> why do the devs hold the majority of the tokens
To pay for the cost of developing this project.
> why is bruno anonymous?
Because he's a fucking bitch. Or a massive autist. Or a paranoid schizo. Or Kim Dotcom.

i'll take my chances elsewhere where the devs aren't anonymous like every other real top project. their telegram also bans and removes message like nazis

nigers you fishing for FUD here and your statements false to begin with
>just fuck yourself with rope around your neck

how are my statements false? bruno has been anonymous for no good reason and they hold majority of the tokens

I went all in on drgn when it was etherdelta only. A month and a half later i quit my wage cuck job to study yogic science.

Is 90 cents the bottom? I want to accumulate more so badly but I really want to get the best price possible (only 1k PRLS here).

I could fomo in and buy more PRL just to get SHLs but then my bags would be worth 30 percent less a day after and I will have to bag hold until mainnet

It will dump

>I want to accumulate more so badly but I really want to get the best price possible (only 1k PRLS here).

it wont go lover 90 cents any time soon

you've been waiting for some time niger, keep waiting for your mystical dump that never happens

>anonymous for no good reason
>they hold majority
false stamenets so false
DYOR nigger

then prove me wrong. what other real top project has anonymous devs? why would you even stay anonymous if you're developing a legit project

user I can explain it to you but I cant make it understand it for you
>user developer who built darkweb 3.0 protocol that will be used by illegal activities will never be public figure. See Monero devs who hide their personal info.
>They sold majority of their stake for .2 cents to cover CAPEX and hire google developers, marketing leads etc. That's when I bought it on ED
if you interested in this project, obviously you are or you wouldn't be here, than be a fucking chad and do your own research you dumb lazy cuntface.

unless the devs go full retard we are looking at serious money over the next few years

Pearl (PRL), Shill (SHL)?

the shl drop will be before the burn but only have as many coins as prl does post burn.

Done thx

basically whoever buys/sells the most wins, its alot of fun just dont try to get into top ten. they are posted on kucoins front page. most of them are shitcoins though so be careful they tend to drop.

Will KuCoin airdrop SHL?

it's not impossible but we're waiting for news