How can we stop illicit trade with cypto?

Some currencies like Monero is being used in evil ways. People use it as a MOE to buy and sell drugs, weapons and women. How can we stop it from happening?

nice

>no STD

MHH NO NO NO

how much for the girl?

This is a fucking blue bored. Save people somewhere else

I think we have the same problem with cash, just saying

How do you stop people from using fiat in evil ways?

The only thing they frequently get used for is buying drugs, everything else is just a FBI/CIA honeypot. Nothing wrong with buying/using drugs.

I wonder who's behind this post?

HOW DO I BUY ONE OF THESE HOES?

WHATS THE SITE? I WANT MY OWN SEX SLAVE HOW MUCH R WE TALKING HERE

LETS GET TO THE BRASS TACKS

That's different from fiat how exactly?

nice how much?

I dunno how'll you stop people from using fiat in evil ways, as said?

>Some currencies like Monero is being used in evil ways
so is the usd, what is your point?

How would that even work, you buy her and then what? Keep her in your basement for eternity?
Why not just kidnap some random girl if that's what you are planning? Much harder to track than an actual transaction that involves lots of people.

I guess it makes sense in Africa or Middle East, but for EU/US it's either a scam or a honeypot.

That ad is fake

99% of all illicit trade is done with cash.

No gypsi gang is going to take monero for a kidnapped prostitute, they want cold hard untreceable, accepted everywhere cash.

How much? I'm willing to purchase a depreciating asset human fleshlight for some imaginary interwebs neet bux

>american girl in paris
>no stds

Yeah, the thing with monero or any other privacy coins is you need to cash out anyway to use the money, so you need to use the banks. And when you do cash out to your bank account, IRS will come and ask where you got em.

7 bitbeans for her

never mind I want my beans back

no one tell him

Kek

List country of origin, place of abduction and where she is held for Interpol to know...
sure user keep larping