Do you hate money user?

Oyster is introducing the Shell (SHL) token, which is a utility token. Shells are used to pay for connectivity and Dapp operation across the Oyster meshnet, whilst Pearls (PRL) are used for static data retention on the tangle. Shell is not pegged to storage like how Pearl is. In the future you will be able to use Shells to access the decentralized web, connectivity that entirely bypasses ISPs and centralized infrastructure.

Oyster Shell (SHL) tokens will be distributed in an Airdrop to Oyster PRL holders! This will be the only way to attain SHL, it will not be offered in a token sale. Every 1 PRL held on the blockchain will be airdropped 1 SHL. The total supply of SHL will match the total supply of PRL (after the 10m PRL coin burn event). Details of the blockchain snapshot and Airdrop event will follow next week.

Airdrop ratio 1 PRL : 1 SHL

If people haven't bought in already they can stay poor. This seriously is one of the most promising projects rights now.

PRL is literally darkweb 3.0 token sold for dollar right now.

Hope you're trolling bud

why is that?

you talking to python copy pasta script bro
>everyone with PRL this year will make it

>everyone with PRL this year will make it
/thread

check my dubs of truth

Tell my why I would want to "pay for connectivity and Dapp operation across the Oyster meshnet"

>Do you hate money?

I have some Oysters on Kuckoin, do I still get the airdrop?

probably but just wait for them to make announcement

They are in talks with kucoin but it's will def work if you just keep them in your wallet.

lads look at my ID im gay

Hi, exlir twat from other thread, sold my elixir.
Just added 2200 PRL to my 2800 existing stack
I did good?

hey arnon thats howt
hehehe

That's your best argument for the coin? Fucking pathetic.

everyone with more than one brain cell should grasp how great PRL will be.

I can't figure out what the point of paid filestorage on the oyster network would be good for?

Any corporation can handle their own shit and it doesn't make sense to store files that way.

Honestly the only things that I've thought would make sense to store that way would be torrents and cp.
Is this literally the next evolution of mega minus the feds?

Who's going to use it?
When it pumped like fuck the other day I checked it out and for the life of me I couldn't find any real practical usage that would justify it's existence.

> anonymous, encrypted, decentralised.

It will be used for illegal stuf. Ever heard of Megaupload?

terrible project where they aren't even focusing on their 1 line remove ads anymore and making useless tokens to bring back hype. Why is the main dev anonymous? scam

very good

>not sure if i should keep fudding along with you to fill more bags cheaper

or

>call out your obvious fud so my stack increase

>It will be used for illegal stuf. Ever heard of Megaupload?

Did you read the last line of my post?
I still don't see this coin having a huge value because only a handful of people will use it. It doesn't have anything included in it that you can't get from Mega or a Torrent.

i mean you haven't defended any of my statements to prove me wrong

there is no point this is one of those money grab projects trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. will go to zero eventually once the product goes live and nobody ever uses it. hopefully these kids didn't invest more than their lunch money.

My guess is you bought the top at 17k sats and you're here shilling praying to god you can get out without a huge loss.

>there is no point this is one of those money grab projects trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. will go to zero eventually once the product goes live and nobody ever uses it. hopefully these kids didn't invest more than their lunch money.
Pretty much this.

and he won't. this product is pointless. it's a pump and dump.

just fucking leave

So you can throw your snake oil pitch to unsuspecting people and get out of your shit position?

nobody is panic selling low here so fuck off pajeet
thanks

the only reason this coin even pumped to $4-5 during the bull market was due to the "ex-google" employees they hired

Everytime idiots are shitting on a money machine coin, I try to understand what they get for it when they spend their time shitting on something they don't care about ....

or are they just trying to surpress the price?

or are they genuine retarded?

I can see PRL hitting $5 relatively soon, as long as bitcoin continues in its recovery. No idea where SHL will be headed though

lol newfag everything pumped x10 in January around short squeeze times, tron went from .006 to 70 cent

enjoy holding those bags and enjoy the useful "SHL" tokens lmao