Stellar XLM moving... up?

Hey guys, any explanation why this is mooning right now? Volume has shot up huge and price is up 10% in the last 4 hours... Looking at XLMBTC on Binance.
Any explanations? I saw a tweet from a nobody that FairX was launching on Feb 15th without evidence but it was deleted quickly. Surely it can't be that... Can't be the central Bank IBM leaks from a couple days ago as this is a sudden surge... thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wr7vl/weekly_skeptics_discussion_february_11_2018/du56f8g/
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20180214T10&p0=224&msg=Congratulations!&font=cursive
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7onl3a/tip_keep_your_xlm_in_your_wallets_for_free_xlm/
etoro.com/markets/xlm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Btc is stable at the moment and XLM is a good coin, that's all

>lets ignore the giant buywalls
Sure OP is mooning

FairX is one reason, it was listed on etoro where apparently noone is really selling it, they are trading at 10% over the rest of the market atm.

XLM got added on etoro, thats why its pumping.

Most action this shitcoin has seen all month

>etoro

dafuq is this, what country is this popular in? burger here never heard of it

New exchange listings haven't been market movers in a long time for crypto

etoro is a mobile trading app like bux. you can trade stocks, fiat and gold/silver. apparently now crypto, too which is new to me.

etoro is semi popular in europe.
used exclusively by normies.

could someone pls share the leaked IBM presentation slides?

But it's a normie exchange, they do not have easy access to many cryptos

I found it in about 30 seconds on twitter...

Ah. Would you say it's the euro equivalent to having XLM listed on Coinbase?

fuck i sold some xlm for a little more link after the assblaster thread and this is how that bastard repays me.

xlm is my second comfiest hold

THE PROPHECY IT IS COMING TO PAST.

Probably, although Coinbase is big in Europe as well.
Maybe compare it to robinhood, I don't know both platforms very well but it's like an easy access stock/forex/crypto platform with mobile apps and stuff like that.

dont get pissed, but, when should we sell? this thing moons like once a month, and im ready to offload my bags. how high do you expect it to moon today?

i hold xlm but what about all of the unreleased supply?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wr7vl/weekly_skeptics_discussion_february_11_2018/du56f8g/

jesus christ. This again.
Read their doc set if you actually care.
Join an inflation pool in the meantime

whales are jumping on the bandwagon as tons of buy orders with the exact same amount get filled.

lol there is a fixed 1% inflation rate, thats why you join an inflation pool dumbass.

There is a shit ton of cryptos in the top 50 that haven’t released their total supply yet. This is nothing new

is inflation pool the same thing as staking?

I’m dumping my majority once it hits $0.60 just because that was my first buy in. Probably keep a little around just in case it actually moons for real but I doubt it

I don't think it's the same as inflation pools technicall speaking, but the idea is the same. Keep tokens in your wallet and get a 1% return once a week

Except you have to join an inflation pool. Check plebbit for info

what is to expect here when Asia wakes up?

what are some good inflation pools to join? i only found out about them recently. saw some that wanted ~10% of your lumens i-im too greedy to give anyone my money, im scared

use lumenaut
actually, I'd prefer daytrading since lumens' swings are pretty easy to figure out.

The Stellar reddit community has built a zero fee pool. Check there.

And the pool you're talking about doesn't take 10% of your lumens... it takes 10% of your rewards as payment. Check out the zero fee one on r/stellar

etoro is great for laughs because a lot of people have undying support for xrp there

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20180214T10&p0=224&msg=Congratulations!&font=cursive

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7onl3a/tip_keep_your_xlm_in_your_wallets_for_free_xlm/

get a ledger

ITS DUMPING ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I PREDICTED THIS CRASH
OMEGAFAGGOT

> dumping

It's preparing its next leap forward. How new are you to crypto?

There is still a huge influx of money to etoro. More buy support for XLM as people sell their other cryptos to switch over to XLM.

I have to read that. XRP cope is almost as funny as the digimarines'.

etoro.com/markets/xlm

bump from page 9

Are you literally retarded?