INT Thread

Where my INT Chiggas at?

nice! just bought 100k thanks

Reporting in, 20$ APRIL

5.2K INT here, when will this chinese mafia scam pump?

uniironically have 320k here, will sell before mainnet 2.0 launch in may at $10-20

Literal no brainer lol

33k enough to make it?

i gots in at 2600 sats im still comfy af

With the rumours China could unban crypto and all the money given to Chinese millenials for new year, possibly in the next few weeks. If it was a scam they'd likely have way more marketing

yes you will make it

will sell at 2-3 bucks and then all in on ITC
fuck this scam coin

I'm just pullin your tit m8, I know it's not a scam

Kekm8

16k reporting in

Telegram admin confirmed new big western exchanges soon

10k INT god here. In since 49 cents

scam alert!!!

only 750 INT here, i won't make it but atleast this will get me to 4 figures.

Only need 2 more x10 after this to make it

so like last week?

Feeling super comfy.

Hello fellow INTelligent investors and traders in the crypto space.

19.5k INT here. Comfy as a pig in blanket.

We will sell half the stack at $5 in March and the rest at $10 in April/May and then go all in on BTC.

Goodbye.

Wow i just got caught up. it's true with Huawei and they also CONFIRMED several bigger WESTERN exchanges coming in due time.

40k int comfiest hodl of my life

shameless bump for my precious intlets.

>40K

fucking jelly of all you big boys I'm just the 5.2K intlet

2k intlet here

33hundo INT Reporting in here. I will not make it. I maight buy more - but if it hit 5$ I will sell

intlets unite

I'm holding more than 50 different cryptos in my portfolio and this is LITERALLY the worst performing. It's at like 1/3 of my entry point.

Its really early stage right now

LOST AL MA MONI MAAN

u fell for hodl meme
sold my stack at 1$, rebought at .54, buy low sell high buddy

50???

Thats taking diversifying to a whole new level! What else are you holding? Can u list all 50?
Thanks

scam. we don't want your bags. we tried to warn you, you got dumped on.

Are you the infamous guy with 13 INT?

>dumped on
Bought at .18 so im fine

dying here

Comfy

You fucking retards were supposed to dump at $0.90 what tf are you still clutching onto your shitbags for?

I plowed my VEN profits into this and I'm down bigly. Oh well it's what I get for just buying shit drunk I see shille don Twitter.

Dont worry bruh u will be rewarded. This int shit may be a all out full chink team with absoultely no marketing right now, but wait till it gets goin, u gonna be happy asf. Been my longest hold so far as well, market shittin itself also didnt help much, but it will recover. I aint no int gang bs im here for fuckin money, and their team seems like money to me.

greem id + dubs

dubs praise
kek praise

we will be rewarded by the chinks

Based chinks will make us rich EOY

ITC team has the best chinks

Crypto isn't fucking sports brainlet

You can hold both ITC and INT.

This normalfag attitude is why you'll stay poor

at what point did I say I only hold ITC you fucking moron? I hold both and will be getting the fuck out of INT as soon I 5x.

>stay poor
always said by the poorest fucks on this board

lel just saw your other post. 750 INT? who the fuck are you to be saying anything about others being poor?

>Telegram admin confirmed new big western exchanges soon
which ones and when?

>Only need 2 more x10 after this to make it
I fucking love this feel

They're not saying.

This team is the complete opposite of a lot of other fag shit like TRON where the lead chink just hypes the fuck out of his coin. INT team wants to actually secure shit and have it in stone before announcing.

Nice

:^)

Sure. By volume allocation:

ETH
OMG
XRP
VEN
AST
XMR
NEO
BAT
BCH
BTC
DASH
ENG
REQ
LINK
NIMFA
ADA
WTC
XLM
WISH
AE
EOS
R
KNC
HOT
PRIX
LTC
POE
RPX
MIOTA
ZRX
PPT
PRL
SXUT
RHOC
LEV
ICX
TRAC
QLC
ARCT
MTH
COSS
BMC
DLT
AIX
RLC
ARY
BNTY
CAPP
FUN
XSPEC
NULS
BPT
PAY
AMB
CPC
CRED
PFR
UFR
OPT
INT

Notice how INT is the last? I put 0.05 ETH on most of those coins (I have much more on each of the top 10), and I have now like 0.018 ETH of INT. So yeah, of all my investments, INT has so far been the worst. But I'm not selling, don't worry.

>0.05 ETH

Yep, everything from WISH down had 0.05 ETH allocated to it.

The idea was that since low caps would have a higher volatility they would outperform the high caps when recovery begins. Since selecting one or two would expose me to more risk, I decided to invest in a huge basket of them.

10K INT here.. Might buy some more.