Exit strategy

At which point are you going to start withdrawing your crypto gains and by how much? What are you going to do with the funds?

My current goal is a million euro portfolio, at which point I'll withdraw 40-50 % to realise my gains to buy property. Timing this correctly will be nerve wrecking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbVOOFlREYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>At which point are you going to start withdrawing your crypto gains and by how much?
5 millions of Euros should be enough (I'll never make it, but meh).

>What are you going to do with the funds?
Stop working and spend my full time with family, friends, hobbies, travelling...
Support half-sis, house for my parents...
Buy modern house and nice car (not really expensive, just nice).
Build an orphanage in a place I know.
If I have enough money, influence the local politics.

I'll have to make atleast a hundred bucks before I feel comfortable withdrawing. I will then set up a Vanguard Index, buy a few rental properties and retire in the South of France.

my goal is €5m
i'm planning on exit scamming my way to andorra where i'll cash out all but like €100k or something and live comfily in one of the very last great countries of europe

Blockfolio needs to be at $2 mil to end up with 1mil in euros. It's fucking ridiculous but to be a millionare you need to actually HAVE the 1 million.

I would be fine with 400k, then convert 300k to fiat, pay 100k taxes, sell current 200k flat and buy a nice 400k house for my family. We just got a new baby so more room will be needed relatively soon. Too bad my coins are worth just 23k rn. ATH was 60k :(

Yeah good luck cashing out your pretend internet bux

2 million or shotgun mouthwash

You'll be fine, only need to 20x your current position. Could take a couple of years but hey, that's still going to be fast as hell compared to any other market.

>he's planning to pay taxes
assuming you are like 95% of people here and don't have a family of your own (children in school, wife with a job she likes) that's
a. unnecessary
b. stupid as fuck
>just move the fuck away?!?! and renounce citizenship if burger

I wanna build a 25k portfolio and live like a neet off the gains. I don't need much just a few $1000-2000 a month.to cover rent and food. I don't really have luxury aspirations

are there seriously people here who didnt cash out at 17k?

holy shit what abunch of losers

I was at 100K in December. Didn't pull out. It tanked to 55K. I pulled out 25K. Now I only have 30K left in crypto. I made a profit but at this point I doubt I'll ever make it. Help me brothers.

It's going to 500k

MFW Bitcoin goes to 3k or lower.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbVOOFlREYA

Do you motherfuckers have the stomach. for it. Nothing amuses me more when bitcoin takes a fall. The tears of weak men nourish me.

Well don't sell when it's down you retard. I went from 145k to 50k at lowest and have now added another 7k from stocks for the low prices. Now at +80k.

Oh well, it's people like you who feed my gains. Please continue.

I don't care if it falls, I don't intend to sell before 2020. I don't think of bitcoin in linear terms, all I ever look is the log chart and the exponential trend hasn't been broken. It would only worry me if bitcoin reached $500.

This
Nothing to lose, highest reward

I started with 100$ and Im trying to reach 1k. As soon as I hit it i will exit and buy some nice things.

>he thinks he's going to be able to cash out
yeah lmao, good luck finding people to pay ACTUAL money for your crypto. Seriously, go look at the volume of any exchange that offers BTC/USD. Go look at the orderbook. NOBODY WANTS TO BUY CRYPTO WITH THEIR FIAT.

Just sell when everyone is still happy.

At 50k I want to cash out 5k.

At 200k cash out 10k

And then final cash out is 1 mil

IMO Bitcoin will eventually become overshadowed by competition like Etherium ripple dash or monero

I also think so. I don't even have bitcoins actually, I'm 90% ETH and 10% OMG.

I plan on exchanging my cyptos for goods and services.

kek