/smg/ - Stock Market General

New paradigm edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:
Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AF0M4xDZIJ8
marketwatch.com/story/how-wall-streets-fear-gauge-is-being-rigged-according-to-one-whistleblower-2018-02-13
finance.yahoo.com/news/zion-oil-gas-encounters-oil-180800083.html
ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/dynatronics-announces-107-5-increase-210100944.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch DARE. Had a huge dip due to news of dilution. Open til feb 15

>DARE

If you're ever upfront and honest about your thinking management did a shitty thing you are fucking marked for humiliation and firing.

I think the best part was Jim Comey being on the MC that was fucking hilarious.

APOLOGIZE

My god it's full of
>BIG GREEN BARS

imagine unironically being a bear in 2018

No.

Hey buddy I believed in you the whole time.

That dumbass really had to shoot him faster.

Gib meme moon mission plz

Yeah got spooked and let the arrow slip before notching back. Is really stupid for not carrying a high power revolver w/ hot ammo with him.

He didn't actually die or anything at least

youtube.com/watch?v=AF0M4xDZIJ8

did he died

HAHAHA the bears never win!

aqms

I hope that retard got digested.

That is one lucky fella! The squawking was odd. Thanks for finding the video.

Another comfy flat day. THCX is up around 5% for no particular reason. Everything else hovering around even. Pretty low volume as well relative the numbers seen in the last four months. Everyone seems to be waiting to see if US market volatility is settling down i guess.

I'm looking forward to an announcement from Namaste this week saying their sales license for Cannmart went through. Last i saw they were anticipating it to go through on the 14th.

Basically the bears last Friday :^)

Bow that size wouldn't have even killed the bear. What a fucking waste.

Reminder of the current true state of the market right now

Thanks user that's actually a good company, not some biotechnology pharmaceutical hype fest.

NOTHING CAN STOP THE BULL

I hope ya'll are ready for EoW

>smug anime bulls laughing at you

It's not too late to buy the sale, risklets.

congrats to that user who played UAA and APRN earnings yesterday

All time highs next week for the SP500, Nikkei, and HK50

He was also right about GRPN, if that is indeed the same user.

Hey I'm bullish but not that bullish....

that's a pretty skinny mouse for some predicting fat cat gains

Twas me.

Today I'm playing WIX and TWLO, things probably won't go as well this time.

I'm also in CYBR, SHOP and TRIP

SP500 2750 by next week then

Do you just play ERs?

No, I just got bored this week after I sold all my 3x ETFs so I had to try something new to make money.

I assume most companies won't fuck up earnings because the economy was so good last quarter, but who knows

Why are there limits on daytrading? I want gains and I want them now, not at 3-6% per year until 25k

It's not hard to save up 25k bruv

It's to (((protect))) you

this lmao

if you don't have 25K you shouldn't be trading stocks stick to scam penny crypto

Here comes the power hour dump

you got that backwards though

POWER HOUR PUMP

limits for daytrading? one dollar

>"Continue the pump until all the bears are liquidated and margin called"

>ZN
OILLLLLLLLLL

Reminder that this market is overvalued and will be corrected. It's not going to crash and burn,look for 22K DOW by EOM.

The US economy is strong right now, but that doesn't change the fact that the market has been pumped up.

>"T-the m-market is overvalued j-just you w-wait!"

Here's your (you)

AQMS AND ZN NIGGAS

I often find myself reading very official-sounding statements that the proper term for "a decline of at least 10% from a recent high" is a "correction," but I have never seen anyone explain who named it that. What a marketing genius he or she was! Stocks are down, people are panicking in the streets, you walk into your broker's office to see how bad things have gotten, you sit down with her, and she smiles and says "good news, your stock prices have been corrected. Your stocks are all correct now. Congratulations." Look I do not know how well it works but I appreciate the effort.

Some nice day trades on SPXL today, and some trading TVIX shares. Overall a good day. 6/10

>her
>she

yeah movement is coming back to the market finally

last week so so slow

serves them right for picking a female stock broker

Everbody watch JAGX!
Every day of the past week there have been massive single party transactions after hours and pre market. Day traders have been taking profits during the day so it's been staying flat but %17 earnings month over month and ER coming up, lots of potential here.

JAGX JAGX JAGX

Why slow boards today? hve the bears finally been liquidated o their life savings?

What does it actually do?

kee

So I've been watching this VVIX index that tracks volatility in the VIX index. It seems that it's own volatility is really low today, a low VVVIX if you will. I think all this is just telling us that at this very instant we are experience comfy gains. I have no clue what else I can get out of the VVVIX, but I'm having a late lunch just staring at candlesticks.

Ok

>this VVIX index that tracks volatility in the VIX index
put a stop to this right now.

fucking bagholders

Robin hood crypto looks so dumb

Naturally sourced pharmeuceuticals.
Biggest product right now is a anti diarheal that has been widely adopted by AIDS patients and is gaining even more traction in that market.
Might not be a great long term hold, but the next few weeks could be big

I'm gonna have to run my volatility indicator on the VIX volatility index. Vixception!

this is a penny stock- I'm not suggesting you hold it for more than a few weeks or months

I dont use robinhood but I want to get some long term stocks up on there, but they taking forever to verify

I use bluestacks and sent email, 2 weeks ago said they would activate me in 3 trading days.. its been 2 weeks

Where's the user who said he was gonna suck our dicks if we finished green? Better get the chapstick & kneepads warmed up broski

the market is taking a chill pill and volatility indexes are losing popularity as they can't be milked for insane gains like last week.

That is what I get from it atleast.

also check out this article. Take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah he can succ

fuck me marketwatch.com/story/how-wall-streets-fear-gauge-is-being-rigged-according-to-one-whistleblower-2018-02-13

nah the volatility index is just like how long the the spy candle is. If you have a long spy candle you get the big vix. We are just going back to baby gains again.

Painting the tape... That's what the damn Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash holders did with each other.

For the uninitiated:
The correction was cause by a bond yield spike, not seen since 1986. Last time this happened, it recovered fully
Bears will get absolutely raped unless they cover

Anyone want to shill their last minute buys?

SPY

don't forget that XIV was a derivative of a derivative of a derivative of a derivative

a synthetic derivative

Zn

I hope you made money off of my and call

10 year T bill 100x leverage

nice ID
and nice AMRS gains.
AMRS confirmed for MOMO

You're a very bad man. That's the kind of call I'd expect from big5guy.

VMIN is also a derivative of XIV

:^)

just watch

>my briefcase hurts

seems like it will be dumped tomorrow morning. Any reason in particular for it going up? Big field find? Successful drill?

BTW I will shill Kratos defense (KTOS), and Aqua Metals (AQMS)

>big5guy
for5you

You can also get options on SVXY and UVXY for a derivative of a derivative of a derivative of a derivative of a derivative

oh for sure its going to fall on its ass soon, good short possibility when it breaks trend

finance.yahoo.com/news/zion-oil-gas-encounters-oil-180800083.html

aaaaaaaaand we close UP
bears kiked once again

where's my plane ticket faggot

Maricann doing a last minute power hour pump. No reason. I chose to buy in to this stock mostly because it behaves somewhat at odds with the rest of the sector. For instance, it kept pumping for several days while the rest of the sector crashed. It then crashed down in kind a while later on. Now it's pulling green days when everything else is flat or red. Interesting.

better start workin' on that gag reflex faggot

How'd ya'll do today?

Why make a statement when you've got no idea what you're talking about?

$DYNT Dynatronics Announces 107.5% increase in Top Line Sales for Fiscal 2018 Second

Quarte02:03PMca.finance.yahoo.com/news/dynatronics-announces-107-5-increase-210100944.html