Move

Getting real tired of this very flat market.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to the mysterious stranger!

Shhhh

Breathe

I remember seeing this video in 7th grade and it fucking terrified me. I couldn’t sleep for days. I have no idea how that scene was put into a children’s movie.

Agreed, everything crashing and going to shit was way better than this

It's the truth.
You felt it as a kid.
That's the reason.

at least we're not dumping. Count your blessings brah.

sideways market = death for a greater fool asset like crypto

more like sideways market = alts get to play

>only holding alts
>portfolio looking exactly like 1 week ago

youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

>hurr durr muh nihilism
>nothing in the world matters goy
>so go be a degenerate and explore all sorts of degeneracy because you only live once goy...

no one's going to buy alts if they're in fear of BTC suddenly moving and fucking things up
alts do well at the end of a bull market during the "complacency" period, where everyone thinks we're still in a bull market and people move into alts because BTC isn't doing much

>everything matters goy
>go to work and reproduce and pay your taxes goy
>don't workout or improve yourself
>don't look at conspiracies, those are for crackpots
>be a good goy

We can play this game forever, son.

soon

3k btc soon ...

gtfo newfag.

Sure.

>It's the truth.

Anybody who claims this is retarded. "The truth" is transcendental, faggot. You can't know if what you know is "the truth" due to your extremely limited sensory, computational, and informational perspective on reality.

Tired of people saying "thing are this way" with utmost confidence. There were assholes millennia ago that did the same shit, believing in things that have no foundation nowadays with our level of information. Not at all different to what this faggot is posting on this Pakistani goat herding forum. Fuck you, there will be many more faggots like you to come down the dumbfuck line of history, and fuck them too.

T H U R S D A Y

MY

N
I
B
B
A

THURSDAY

Goonaaa beee dumpppppppppppppppd

Friday gonnna beeeee Pyuuuuuuuuuuumpppped

And before any nigger starts talking about
>muh nothing is real
Science is an approximation of consistency, we could be in a literal information bubble.

its always like this before the bull begins his charge again

we going straight to 1 tril market cap