Coinfess Veeky Forums

Coinfess Veeky Forums

I have never bought, sold, or held LINK

lost 35% of my portfolio to margin trading and powh

I am putting more money into crypto than I'm willing to lose.

I have a bit of link, just in case it actually moons
I also put more into crypto than what I am willing to lose

XVG is my heaviest bag

80% of my portfolio is in REQ

Ouch

I tried bitmex and losed Everything

$7? Its ok dude you can rebuild your empire.

I keep moving 15% of my portfolio between xlm and ada, to increase the stack on both.

I lose every single time.

I hold both Walton and VeChain and they are both amazing projects and they both will be top 10

Wanted to buy a whole Bitcoin in 2016 for 500€. Never did it.

I bought 200k LINK at ICO and now pump and dump it as I please thanks to the low volume. I currently have 400k LINK. I wasn't even trying to accumulate. I've made around $180k cash in the process and doubled my LINK. WTF is this coin.

80% of my current wealth was made from buying xrp at 20 cents and selling at $3.2
been in crypto for a year

On the 3 of February I sold some of my ETH and "cashed out" bringing home all my all my fiat investment in crypto plus a little bonus for my self, and yes i have reported this to my country's equivalent if the IRS and yes I am gonna pay 30% tax on it. That being said, it feels a lot better now knowing what ever happens, I din't lose any money (got my money home via cex.io)

I sold 1000 monero @ 30c

Holy shit, are you going to pay taxes on that?

I'm sorry

Including your fucking grammar

I was only in the green for 3 days and I've since sold low 5 times

DELETE THIS

I always make stupid trades right after I've woken up. I will never learn not to do this

Just to make you angry teacher

i always make stupid trades right after making stupid trades its like a chain reaction
no idea how i'm still in this game with profit

I don't actually know what the fuck I'm doing.

today i bought LINK for the first time in my life. The price started surging right away
i have 3 positions in tron, totalling 40k (now 20k worth obviously)
i made 100k in 2 days trading tron, ada, xlm (now 0 obviously)

1.i put myself in debt over coins
2.i bought shit teir coins like link,turtle
3.i had bitcoin on my screen at 200 dollars a coin ready to buy 3k worth and chickened out
4. I often think of suicide

Missed a chance to buy link at 28 cents thinking I could cop it at 25 cents

I scammed an inordinate amount of people out of their shitcoins in 2013-2014, and re invest them accumulating around 5 million dollars

Crypto ruined my motivation to work.
I just cant stand going to work anymore, knowing that there is hope, that someday i might not have to

that was true in 2016 maybe early 2017. If you haven't missed it yet your just a bagholder who made everyone else rich.

first of all i hate your nujak
SECOND OF ALL FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THE LAST THREE TRADES I MADE HAVE PUT ME DOWN 6% AND I BOUGHT CHAINLINK AT 7100 SATS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO FUCKING SELL MY OTHER SHIT AT A LOSS TO BUY IN AT 5K FUCKING RETARD SATS I'VE DONE THIS BEFORE AND SHOULD FUCKING WELL KNOW BETTER AND I JUST CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF KICKING MY STUPID GODDAMN RETARD ASS MY WEAKLING FOMOING HANDS ARE BLEEDING AND I'VE BARELY GOTTEN ANY SLEEP AT ALL I'M SO FFFFFFFFUCKING T IRED HJJJEESSUS FUCKI GFFUFUFUUUUCCCCCCKKK

doubled my stack on the way down to 5.9k, sold again then never bought the bottom. I also bought link because some larper said yung lean was gonna shill it

*made it yet you're

This is also my coinfession.

Fuck off, Tumblr cancer.

I hold link and I spend some of my time pretending to be a pajeet pretending to be a non-pajeet that shills mobius. I've never been diagnosed but I think I might be on the spectrum

I started with 500 dollars AND KNOW am at 350 because I didnt KNOW what to do

I like to go on the icon telegram and pretend to be a pajeet. I’ll open the app, say something like Icon 2 mooon. Then close it. I’ll do this every other day or so

dont let the hate eat you son

I out $5500 worth of Btc in bitmex and I lost all of my money in one day. I still don't know what the fuck I did or what happened. I don't even know what leverage or margin trading is.

>mining in 2014
>waffle pool .08 BTC a day into my account.
>Stopped because of the crash and moved in with roommates.
>Get job to become self employed
>No extra money for crypto.
>Always vowed to not be left out because I felt the burn when BTC went to 2k in 2013
>only have a couple thousand in crypto now.
>In a ton of debt because of fuck ups and bad business deals.
>TFW I would of been rich if I kept my job and kept buying crypto.
> Had monero/LTC/VTC/ back in 2014
>Honestly think my life is pointless. Even with money.

I fomod into link at 7300 and now has to hold bags after they dumped on me

That's what I said five years ago.

Im 90% in JNT

No matter how much money I have invested, I'm always attached to it. From an emotional standpoint, I can't afford to lose anything.

i bought 15 ETH worth of OMG because Veeky Forums shills convinced me it was a good investment.....today OMG is down 50 cents :(

I'm addicted to finding new projects and over-dyversifying my portfolio in them.

Guilty.

sell everything immediately.

REQ'D!

I lost 1.5k LINK on the AMB PnD scam and I am a poorfag. I was trying to accumulate so I could get 10k.

Then I tried day trading it for a profit and lost another 150.

Fuck

Yes, I will pay taxes. Not a big deal for me.

>fess Veeky Forums
>I have never bought, sold, or held LINK
bought 2btc for 400, sold for 800 because my ex was nagging that we should use the cash for a trip we were going on together

>a whole bitcoin