Xtrabytes just reached 500tps during the last stress test using the same old BTC blockchain but with Proof of Signature...

Xtrabytes just reached 500tps during the last stress test using the same old BTC blockchain but with Proof of Signature (PoSign) instead of Proof of Work (PoW).

That's 500tps on old technology with PoSign.

Imagine how fast it'll be using Zoltchain, which is coincidentally what the next stress test will be using.

exit scam will occur before the actual tech and patent are ever confirmed lol

Then why are the steady updates and noticeable improvements taking place?

This testchain was a bitcoin clone and had 6 second block time and 50mb block size (bitcoin has 10minutes block time and 1mb block size). That's 100x less in blocktime and 50x more in blocksize. Suppose bitcoin is 3tps, then 3tps * 100x * 50x = 1500tps. They couldn't even achieve that! Highest it went was 500tps? Disappointing.

Honest to god, right now it's just hype, You are playing a lottery (this is not an investment). Good luck

pretty much. i actually hold 3k xby but i just dont give a shit, maybe it'll work or pump again even if its fake, but I'm expecting nothing
xby posters are so defensive about FUD too, no other community reacts like that
btw i never heard about 'pending patents' for literally any other crypto lol

Noticeable front end improvements (no talk on zoltchain). It's all done from devs believing in the same hype you are. They are gambling too. Only 1 person knows what zoltchain is, and that's borz. The rest are his believers/followers

I sold everything I had too. Not believing in this anymore, not worth it

Iv held 40k of these since 200 sats in may, please tell me I’m going to be rewarded for my patience? I could of put it into xvg and been in 6 figs by now...

Imagine all 40k being worth $10+ each.

Keep holding, honestly.

Imagine bitcoin being worth $1million. That's how you sound. No logic. This is pure gamble

hey hey hey XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTRABYYYYYYYYYYYTESSS

seriously the whole posign consensus algorithm sounds like bitconnect's trading bot, the holy grail that nobody has seen

I hold 3000 xby and I think it's worth the risk.

All of crypto is a gamble.

You thinking this year?

The fact that the supply will be reduced to 100 million, like Neo, when all the nodes are active makes $10 seem too small.

LOL

thats utter garbage man.
NEO can do 10k, XLM can do a infinite scaling amount, and ETH and BTC are both getting off-chain solutions to allow up to 1mil tps.

so 500 is shit, and the 5k you get when you get on the new chain will also be shit.

How is all crypto a gamble? There are crypto currencies out there that have actual products. If we forget that the whole market is a gamble, XBY doesn't offer anything

Sure if supply goes down, the price will increase. I don't have anything against that.

The problem I have is with XBY is that the code is closed source and only 1 person is working on it (Borz).

Danny was saying that the last testnet will reach 2k tps on the modified chain, but it reached 544tps. They are just throwing numbers out there.

They can't even test their fucking shit? How hard is it to write a script to spamtest your own chain and give an actual estimation?

Also you think that once the mainnet lauches everyone will flock into XBY and want to put their dapps there? I think the XBY community needs some realism

People are seeing 500 TPS and thinking it's horrible because NEO and shit does more than that. You need to understand that's not what XBY does. It's platform agnostic. It makes BTC and ETH better. If their shit works, it will be used in multiple platform, BTC, NEP5, ERC20. That's the point. TPS is important, but there's so much more to XBY hence the ridiculous upside to it. It just has to work and this coin will be top 5 so fast.

the fud on this shit is ridiculous

It's good honestly. Been accumulating since last year.

Thats what all you tokens holders say. hopeless
>So much FUD on NEO
>So much FUD on BTC
>So much FUD on COSS
etc...

wasnt their patent supposed to be finalized weeks ago? also saw that their company is registered in a country where they cant face legal action. good luck to all the holders

but they were clamining 10k tps, 500 is a long way from that.

ccr is holidaying around the world right now thanks to that last pump led by yankeeruinx and enki.

there is no business reg
there is no patent
there is no zoltchain
there is no node payments
there is no shares in a company
there is no marketing team
there is no devs working on new code only front end devs
there is no code agnostic api
there is no hope companies will want to build on it
xfuel is worth nothing
xfuel was printed out of thin air

the two "founders" hold all the xfuel and could make fake names and sell off xfuel for btc/eth they decoupled themselves from having to sell xby, allowing them to make more money without dumping hard like in the past.

777 was meant to be a dev question session but morphed into danny just cherry picking questions and answering them, the last 777 included "dev" teams favourite movies wtf

they copy pasted chat bot code and didn't even customise responses
they have copy pasted many code elements and want to say they can patent this shit?

up until recently xby was mineable using x14 algorithm

they have a dev fund they refuse to use

they don't want to list on new exchanges because all the decent exchanges require kyc of the dev team and no one especially ccr wants to put their face on the scam.

quite alot of energy put into that post

it's a photoshopped template

if anyone pays the fee for "authenticity" the broker house splits the fee with ccr and themselves so all he has done is set up another fraudulent revenue stream.

quite alot of energy put into that post. so much fud lol

why do you have faith in anonymous devs who can claim to beat every coin out there?

where do I say I have faith? Why are you so quick to argue and fud?

How is it fud if it's true?

all the "fud" is pretty legitimate and to be concerned about. don't be so emotional

Because it's not true, just speculation

>Legitimate fud
Then dont buy

> don't be so emotional
You're the one whining about it.

Every time theres a positive thread for xby it gets turned into a fudfest on biz. Every single fucking time. Theres plenty of developers and projects that are in the same situation yet XBY is always held to a higher standard for no good reason. No one is forcing you to buy it.

ruh roh looks like the xfuel scam is picking up steam where's the evidence any personal funds were used?

they can just say they used personal funds and need to sell "company" xfuel to recoup.

update

>Does the development fund not get used for that?
KEK!