Your best arguments against ChainLink

Frustration with too many LINK threads is at an all time high. Perfect time for anti-LINKers to post their best FUD.

Why will LINK fail, or never be more than $2?

As a biased LINK holder, I'll start: the main blockchain networks adopt solutions to the oracle problem without the need for middleware or a decentralized oracle network.

Other urls found in this thread:

oraclize.it/#about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

LINK will succeed you faggots like it or not biz doesn't matter, just a spec in the grand scheme of things.

Link is needed, it will be used, holders with over 10k will never have to work again. Keep buying.

fucking checked

Why would banks ever use something that is decentralized? It puts them at unnecessary risk.

PSD2

the absolute state of Veeky Forums
This is weaker FUD than ironic FUD threads. Does no one have legitimate arguments against LINK?

It's all about LINK. That's all what matters.

That gives more power to corporations to make payment transactions. LINK is designed to pay randos for the transactions. These are complete opposite

You don't understand how LINK works.

LINK nodes will have offer data.(PSD2 forces banks to be open with their data)

Corporations will vertify from a bunch of these nodes and use the data to do smart contracts.

Yes, Anyone can run a node and be paid for offering the data.

Every shitcoin gets a pump from time to time. This time it was LINK's turn. No big deal. It'll dump soon.

I understand LINKs POC, let's see if you do.
What effort goes into running a node? Do you just set the thing up and bam it's confirming oracle stuff... or do you actually have to program your own data collection system using intelSGX?

delicious

Checked

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

WE ARE GOING TO BE MILLIONAIRES

Kek, thanks Colonel.
Fucking hell, we're just getting digits in an unironic LINK FUD thread. What the actual fuck. Going 90% LINK within the next week.

ALL IN

Rolling for KEK confirmation

(OP)
kek favors the link marines

we cant even make a proper fud thread
wtf is going on

KEK WILLS IT

Getting the data for nodes is difficult and expensive.

That's why most people here are just going to use LINKpool. The company takes care of all the node setup for you. You get paid based on how much LINK you stake, but they take a 30% cut.

unfuckingbereavable

checked, Colonel. wtf is going on.
LINK FUD thread turned into shill thread.
>mfw

Thank you lieutenant

Keep believing!

Ethereum implements decentralized oracles in the preexisting network

Link $50 by Q2.

Jesus has left his phone off the hook, the propaganda division is at their wits end.
It seems in the end even ironic FUD IS MUD

It becomes trustless, which is of utmost importance when you're dealing with larger sums. But in the years ahead, I could see a network of banks operating their own oracle nodes, which means all dealings stays within the banking system. But LINK will have a few good years before then.

As of now, the most important target for LINK should be transnational trade.

>You have a deal with a Chinese company
>You deliver a service, and they pay afterwards
>You create a smartcontract which interacts with an API that measures when the service is delivered
>You receive your payment upon completion, as stated by the smartcontract

Right now the Chinese company can tell you to fuck right off after you've delivered the service, and there's absolutely nothing you can do except file a lawsuit in Chinese court, which is going to cost you a fuckton of both time and money.

Smartcontracts (which will need TRUSTLESS oracles) is a dream come true for European/American companies that deals in Asia/South America/Africa.

The latter is who I believe will benefit and adopt LINK the most. Banks MIGHT adopt LINK on a smallish scale, but they will develop their own alternatives.

I'm serious Colonel; Veeky Forums, the LINK Marines, ChainLink, were all going down in history.

Ready those meme lads, God Wills It!

this piece of fucking shitcoin pumps hard and dumps harder. FUCKING SHITCOIN WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK

you are a MANIAC

oraclize.it/#about

kek, stinkie linkos think they are special
try again faggots
>inb4 muuh centralized

The level of delusion in this post should be all you need for this thread. Concept? Execution? "Lol, just have faith! We're a team! Nothing is impossible!" Pure emotion driven retardation. It hasn't even returned to pre-crash numbers and the board has flooded like Christ himself has returned.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>He doesn't know it's FUD pasta which is posted 10x in every LINK thread

Fuck off back to plebbit.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiinnnnnnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
Open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

If we do this collectively my LINK brothers, the power of positive thought from a strong community such as ours will allow these desires to come true and manifest into reality, there is absolutely no doubt about it.
Keep believing anons, I love you all

>we're just pretending to be retarded
yeah, okay

Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew...the ones who had heard, but didn't listen...
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver..and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair..
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

Christ is within. Beliefs create your reality. Milk and honey. Look it up

It requires Intel SGX is the only solid FUD I've heard.

In it to win it with all my Good Will and Thoughts Chaplain! Prayers too.

- Pic related

Checked
Praise kek

I've never understood how that amounts to FUD.

>Intel SGX required to operate node
>Why?
>Because it makes sure the node operator can't tamper with the data

Link is going to fail because of the new PDS2 regulations basically making it illegal.

The Lapis Tablet
1.Tis true without lying, certain & most true.
2.That which is wealth is like that which is link & that which is link is like that which is wealth to do the miracles of one only thing
3.And as all things have been & arose from FUD by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4.The Serg is its father, Veeky Forums its mother, the market hath carried it in its belly, the marines be its nurse.
5.The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
6.Its force or power is entire if it be converted into Oracles.
7.Separate thou the flawless whitepaper from the vaporware, the gems from the shitcoin sweetly with great industry.
8.It ascends from the moon to the heaven & again it descends to the moon & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
9.By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
10.& thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
11.Its force is above all force. For it flawlessly interconnects every subtle thing & tokenises every solid thing.
12.So was the world created.
13.From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called FUDmes Dubsmegist, having the stack of link to conquer the whole world
14.That which I have said of the operation of the Serg is accomplished & ended.

There is obvious truth to the statement that "all is opinion." And obvious, too, is the usefulness of this statement if a man profits from it insofar as it is true.

Wouldn't that kill the whole decentralized oracle bit? You know if all the oracles are centralized...

Like how do you confirm a bank transfer except by going through the bank?

How does that remove having to trust the bank?

all fud against Link is just lies and propaganda

Solid Memetics there son. This your OC?

yes, this one is mine

Just because of the whole meltdown thing. I don't really see it being a big deal myself because it's going to be patched by the time things really get going anyway.

That's what I was trying to say in an earlier post. Only a few anons responded to my questions. WTF this is just another emotional cult thread filled with pasta.

I trust assblaster and anything you shitheads write here makes my dick hard. Fuck off

My best argument against chainlink is that it might not even happen at all. The fact that there is little developmental updates for LINK worries me the most.

can someone turn this into a chainlink meme

No body cares. When all our conscious and subconscious minds are aligned to the undoubted belief that LINK reaches $1000, people, events and circumstances will come together and make it happen. The power of positive thought and the law of attraction >>> regulations

The more memes made around a coin, the more likely it is to be a meme shitcoin itself.
If Link was actually a good investment, Veeky Forums wouldn't be constantly spammed with link threads

The tesla dev slipping up should be enough to prove that they are working. They just aren't keeping people updated because they aren't interested in advertising their product to cryptonigger69. It's more important for them to have everything up and running and providing necessary information to node operators. Whether people buy the token now or not is not important.

stinky linkies are about to get BTFO this year when it falls to reddcoinstatus

You don't know shit about meme dynamics.

And you don't know shit about investing. Vechain 300+ EOY

i only hold vechain and link. both are good coins faggot nigger. Link fundamentally is better than ven. Ven has partnerships and connections though.

>Veeky Forums, the LINK Marines, ChainLink, were all going down in history
How high's it goin Colonel?

G-guys, another user in other link thread got Hitler Dubs when he was calling that Link reached 88 in coinmarketcap.
I believe.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE JUSTD BY THIS SHITCOIN TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF DELUDED NEETS! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE BIZ SHITPOSTING!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH 1,000 SATS EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS SERGEY EATS BIG MACS STARTING NOW AND HE WILL EXIT SCAM INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE A NAKED SERGEY AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Heil Him!

Oh yeah guys it's about to fucking mooooon again. I wouldn't miss out if I were you.

in some sense it is a Link meme

Hauntingly beautiful

You don’t know shit about China.
Go the Vechain website and read their white paper.

You’ve read it? Great. Now go read the ChainLink white paper.

>能騙就騙

ven don't have a whitepaper...only false promises

Hitler knew

fukken kek

goddamnit linkies, derailing this thread into a meme thread.

Here is some decent FUD I was looking for:

LINK is Veeky Forums crack, plain and simple.

>Plausible but overly technical use case that makes people investing in it feel smart
>Plausible relationships between coin creators and an existing industry that make people investing in it feel smart
>Plausible "industry insider" LARPers who come to Veeky Forums to divulge SECRETZ, which convinces the aforementioned wannabe-smartypantses that they're part of something revolutionary that has flown under the radar so far

Truth is, the decentralized oracle problem doesn't have a market yet, and won't for many years.

We're at a phase where smart contract adoption will happen regardless of centralized/decentralized oracles, because smart contracts solve several existing business problems. No one gives a fuck whether their oracle is centralized or decentralized yet, and when Linkies realize they're investing in the crypto equivalent of the Sega Dreamcast, LINK will dump faster than anything you've ever seen.

The Wojaks will be delicious.

No, no it’s right there bro. After you watch the video of the wine bottle being splashed by water and shipped to AUTRALIA, click through the links, the white paper has gotta be there somewhere....

Mobius is a bigger threat than everyone realizes.

>Part 2

>Why not Chainlink
Because they just need an oracle, not a decentralized one. No one's going to bat an eye about a contract call to an API run by Weather.com or Google. It is a problem so far ahead of its time that it's actually laughable.

>AssBlaster didn't show up til November haha checkmate atheists
AssBlaster is not the reason Linkies exist. AssBlaster is a dopamine hit for Linkies, because Linkies only bought LINK because it makes them feel smart. LARPers like him continue to feed the Linkie addiction, and will continue to sprout up precisely because they are needed.

>You haven't been here very long
LINK is the new DGB. Expect similar levels of butthurt, delusion, and broken promises in the coming years. They even call themselves marines ffs.

When you have to explain a problem to someone, it isn't a pressing problem. Ripple is irrelevant.

Joe Normie can understand "automatic contracts" instantly. He doesn't know what the fuck an oracle is, why it's needed, or why it should even be decentralized. Linkies cannot explain the problem LINK solves concisely because it ISN'T A PROBLEM right now.

>The Wojaks will be delicious.
Today I literally bought this green Wojak beer and it's waiting in my fridge for the moment when we hit 10$, also check my dubs

>the decentralized oracle problem doesn't have a market yet, and won't for many years.
That's where you're wrong kiddo. Just by being in existence, a decentralized oracle network will create an industry of it's own. You could use this tech for anything from selling something on craigslist to creating trustless corporate networks.

Nothing like quads BTFOing some anti-link untermensch

>randos
Go back to plebbit.
Reported.

fucking checked.
similar rebuttals here:

Witnessed.

Those are his most powerful numbers

What effect is the reserved 650m supply going to have on demand for the token?

Like... that? Or have something specific in mind. I actually like the fat Sergey the other guy did.

PRAISE KEK

>Your best arguments against ChainLink
i only have 26k LINK