PND Fucker?

Who does this guy think he is?
A fucking crypto-god?
I've been following him just for pure fun, but now he's pumping up his community for "the best ICO" ever.... People that payed for his shitty course ( which I btw got for free by a newfag here that gave it away) In the course he talks about common knowledge, making you feel like a total retard watching if you have a brain.
Now those retards are being banned for talking on his group about this NR 1 ICO hahhahaha
And he's still hyping this up with his shitty Twitter-posts.... I'd actually throw in some BTC or ETH in a fund to hack this fucker down to earth being the shilling pajeet that he is... Just sad to see people like that Fucking up the space and causing mass-hysteria with noobs, which eventually lead to the goverment wanting to regulate crypto even more...

Filthy fuckin sammer pajeet. Said his ICO wasn't Seele. Turns out it was Seele. Gave anyone who listened BDG bags. Fuck him. Filthy street shitting scammer

Is it seele tho?

Yes it's Seele, super 'Secret' Right?! not like it's already the most hyped ICO or anything

kek!
Just went in to his FB page which is S C M btw
And admins are banning people for saying its seele!

Are you a fucking pajeet aswell?? Shilling his shitty course?
I'll give it out for free like I got it.
And to summon it up, dont FOMO, buy styff that has an impact and HODL..
There u go, now pay me!

What do you expect from a guy who used to be a Minecraft streamer?

Idk, maybe some dignity?

he is piece of shit guy I ignored him on youtube

>people payed him not once but twice to find out the name of an ico that everyone knows about any way
There really is no hope for the human race

Do it user

I fucking agree. As much as I would love to see the degenarated nubs fade away from crypto, this guy hurts the space even more by just being a part of it....

Im not shilling his course..., he's a tool, but hype is hype man, the Suppo zombies on his SCM group are fucking retarded, and follow him blindly like a cult, and If you cant see yourself profiting off of it...then...no hope

damn I was excited about Seele, the heterogeneous forest idea was interesting.

Now every fucking pajeet with only 0.04 ETH will fight for the whitelist

Literally ALL his ICOs are ones he found from ICO DROPS not even one of his ICO Picks wasn't listed on ICO Drops.

lol this is the most ive seen seele discussed on Veeky Forums

why did this guy have to open the floodgates to the normies AAAAAA gotta wake up early to get in the whitelist now

0.5 ETH is minimum.

he is right bout NLC2, total sleeper

fuck him

>there are newfags that arent aware of the biggest faggot youtuber scam artist in existence

someone post Udemys faggot pedo minecraft vids

this pajeet need to vanish

forget about it there will be 10+ anons for 1 whitelist spot, it will be done in 10 seconds

When does registration open?

this cunt shilled his shit course, only to make people buy another course to find out his shitty ico: SEEELE

You guys should realize he lost all of his clients money many times

The only coin he was EVER right about6 was Antshares

Im just gonna put it out there on some page tht wont be targeted. Not going to sadomize the poor fucker that gave away his login info on the board here by re-posting it.

How to join whitelist? When the register starts? Never seen this shit before and now i am absolutely rocked by the idea of Seele. Want buy my bags as soon as possible.

i hate pajeets as much as the next bizraeli but i cant help respecting the very best pajeet. this guy won the golden loo awards 2017 and it looks like he's setting himself up to win it again this year. india's been talking about designating a street after him

>verified and confirmed shiller
>Thought he was to pro, but got busted by Doug Polk
>Needs a cryptoscar for preformance, before never to heard from again in best exit-scam in crypto.

How do you know it’s Seele? Seele is run by confirmed scammers

Maybe because every time its mentioned it's removed and people are getting banned for talking about it on his groups, or the fact that he talks about it in the course?
He's known to do shitty research, just like Arcblock copied silvio micalis work.

source?

cunt

i follow him because every time he so much mentions an obscure coin in his videos it goes up at least 10% during that day.

That's his natural habitat.