Alright faggots, I have $50000 sitting in my bank account that I’m ready to invest into cryptocurrency with...

Alright faggots, I have $50000 sitting in my bank account that I’m ready to invest into cryptocurrency with. I’ve been seeing LINK pop up on this board so much that it’s gotten my attention. Give me one good reason why I should go all in on LINK, otherwise I will probably just do a 50/50 split in BTC and ETH. Go

stick with btc/eth

Don't buy link, it's a meme

this

Dyor faggot.
Sage

dont buy link it's a cult of bagholders

buy waltonchain, real world use case (rfid tracking), non-hype marketing, business-facing, real partnerships with government and massive corporate entities, still low market cap and price.

will eventually be hybrid POS/POW so you will earn more walton for owning walton

link is a meme kek
links a stillborn baby, look at its price history
no one actually owns it other then newfags like you that get duped

You don't know already? Fuck you. This question many times a day, and has FOR MONTHS

Enjoy watching this plummet to zero.
No working product
Two man team
No communication
Dev tokens being prepped for exit scam
How fucking deluded are you? I have sold every single one of my links.

don’t buy link so I can laugh at you when LINK hits $100 a piece.

Get atleast 5k link, fuck what everyone says to mindfuck you, chainlink is legit, just look at the whitepaper, take a look on youtube to find out urself, i would get some neo aswell for dailly gas (passive income) and ETH, safe picks exept chainlink, we dont know if they can deliver, but if they can, you gonna be set for life, good luck.

Check out RLC/iExec

I wouldn't go all in, but it's worth your time

Bad larp.

Im getting real sick of these link shill posts.

eth, neo, icx, but ffs no link...like holy shit it's a damn meme

this is how you can spot a curry bag holder

6ft9 white male desu... but yeah go on.

>these niggas jealous because Link grew more than any of their shitcoins today
>and will continue to do so the rest of the year

REQ my nigger REQ

You can't even summarize the white paper, lol.

>b-but Oracle!

Church of Linkie-Day Saints.

typical bangledeshi larp defense

Stay away from LINK

DYOR faggot. It's too late to get rich with BTC or ETH. You can use them to buy shitcoins though

Diversify. BTC, ETH, BTO, AGRS.

Thank me in a year.

Invest in whatever biz shills

XRP is the only way to salvation

look up Achain OP

Link is a meme
If you don’t know what you’re doing, buy bitcoin unironically

then do the opposite!

Split it evenly among ETH, BTC, XMR, LTC, NEO, EOS, ENG, LINK, OMG, and some low marketcap moonshot that you see shilled here. Rebalance every time there's a moon, hold it all for at least a year. You will easily make it