LINK

About to be dumped back down to $0.40. Buy back then.

You a whale?

plz user, does your mother know you're still up?

>About to be dumped back down to $0.40. Buy back then.

Lower. After each PnD it will settle lower. Could easily got to single digits and then sideways forever. the nodes now support ethereum staking as an alternative so its fucking useless.

yes, pl do. I sold at 35 cent, now want to get in below 45 cent pls

The good news is you can hodl ethereum, setup a node and stake it and win win. the link token is toast though.

>yes, pl do. I sold at 35 cent, now want to get in below 45 cent pls

If you want to you should be able to get back in at ten cents or lower but why would you want to instead of using ethereum as a stake on a node?

holy shit are you the same mentally ill retard from the last 3 threads? get some help dude

pajeet pls

got to give it to him though. shooters shoot

>holy shit are you the same mentally ill retard from the last 3 threads? get some help dude

I'm here with a few people at the conference. We're browsing biz and laughing at you retards.

Sweet, got 1K on the sidelines waiting.

proof faggot

Pls hit 35

Honestly I'm setting my buy orders for 1000 sats. Expect a massive dump when more people catch on to the ethereum stake pooling news.

proooooof

Why the fuck would this affect LINK?

Semper Fidelis

Why? You can drown in piss for all I care. speaking of which I'm ordering a mohito and going for a piss. I'll think of you when I shake the snake.

By selling the news before the news

Checked, dumping half because I want to be leaf

>finally decide to go in on Link
>market cap and price literally doubles

Please dump back down

I really hope so.
Sold @ 51k wei at a yet another attempt to daytrade. Now I have 2k LINK less to my name.
Gotta stop being greedy

FUck yes.
I can stock up

only available in Binance?

thats what i gather but i dont have a referral to get access to it

Link has been getting pumped for the last few days. It's not over yet.

You sound like an angry person. You marry a fat bitch?

th... they're... l-laugh-*sniff*-ing... a-at us...? *snifF*... *SNIIIIIFF*... BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPAPAPAPAPPAPAPPAPPAPPAPAP

You need a referral for binance? Thought it was open to new members. You can use my ref if you like, though: 11788398

While you were day trading, I studied the oracle problem.
When you were shilling PnDs on my board, I mastered the long-term HODL.
While you wasted your days with whale signals in pursuit of quick gains, I cultivated my knowledge of Smart Contracts.
And now that your shitcoin bubble is bursting and smart money has left, you have the audacity to come to me for help?