Am i fucked

Am i fucked

what are these shitcoins

Yup.

you're gonna stay poor

Without a doubt you are fuckef. Consolidate what little you have left into a coin that isn't a complete shit. And then re-evaluate your life.

:( hold and hope some recover or just sell and cut losses reinvesting into something else

well if you insist on going full retard on shitcoins yeah you are

I mean yeah you could still fuck a handful of hookers for $1900. You might want to do that before you lose another 66%.

Cut loses buy nuls or LINK

Whats the best option for me atm

Backpage

wtf are you doing user? sell ALL of those shitcoins and go 50/50 on STK and ZIL and thank me in 6 months, that is if u know how to hold.

why are you in so many shit coins user? do you hate money? INT is the only one that might have some high reward but its still risky faggot

with the small amount u have, you cant over diversify, keep it to 2-3 coins.

50 50 ven omg

Just faced this same situation yesterday. Think about each coin you have-- What reason does it have to do better than other coins this week or even this month? Then look at coins that have upsides this month: LISK rebrand, ZCL fork (sell a bit before for max gains). Remember, you can make money by selling and buying lower-- take chances its ok to lose sometimes

paccoin i accidently bought desu i dont knw how :$ cryptopia glitched, but the rest i fucked up myself, ill look into ZIL and STK now..

>no LINK

Yes you are fucked. Dump everything except INT and go 50/50 LINK/INT if you want to be unfucked

Isnt LINK a meme? Honest answers pls, im trying to recover in a very bad situation atm

Ignore LINK for now theres better options (I have a small bag in case but my portfolio is bigger) you need to think about what your coins might do in the following weeks-- It seems a lot of them are pre-crash hype coins idk. you CAN come back from this dont worry

Put it all in INT
Go big or go home

biz has a hard on for LINK , just DYOR on those two i said above.they both have yet to pump.

Researching them now, so for sure I should sell what I have and cut losses?

Probably going to keep INT and sell all the rest.

Shill me on INT

Nobody really knows. Just dont do anything out of pure fear. I nearly sold a coin that went 50% today because I thought it might drop. It might feel bad to sell on a loss, but sometimes its the best option

Suppoman loves it

only INT could be worth keeping but its still risky on how much time until they would release some good news .u gotta look at new promising projects if u want to increase ur stack.not by holding bitboost and qtum

No..idc what you do and who listens to shills anyway

You see what I'm doing

This folio has to be a joke

actually, i'm interested in INT but need some fluffing.
just give us one thing that sets it apart.

>put it all in
>$2000

ok you really a big risk taker

Unfotunatley its not :(

lmao i think you fell for all biz scam posts

sell it. sell it all. take the loss and learn how to bitmex until we are out of this bearish nightmare
or if you're dead set on investing, $FSN is trading near ico price on idex right now

Why don't you dyor

It has possibly the strongest team in crypto right now

This place is completely overrun by pajeets and poorfags if you still have a 4 figure portfolio you need to go the fuck back

There are people on this board who still think LINK is just a meme and not autistic research.