I have been crypto since May 2016

>I have been crypto since May 2016
>literally all of my investments have gone to shit, I'm down about 75% from my original investment
>Everytime I hear about someone making mad gains I get so jealous I think about killing myself

Should I do it is there still hope for me?

Obviously talking shit. Nobody can lose money in this game.

this is impossible unless you are actively trading or bought like the shittiest coins there is.

alright let me lay it out for you
>Siacoin
>Digibytes

then

>SIGT
>Reddcoin

fell for both those scams
I recovered a little bit by just holding btc and eth for a awhile.
BUT IT GETS WORSE, I WENT ALL IN ON OMISE GO AT 30 CENTS AND SOLD IT FOR TME FUCK FUCK FUCK

I am the worst trader in crypto, that's the only thing I can be proud of right now

Use a bot. I use this one and it’s been making me bank. In the past I’ve used gunbot and profittrailer, but this takes the cake.

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

welcome to the club... some win, some loose.
Should have just bought the top 10 and forget about everything...
Sometimes being lazy, relaxed and not that nervous pays off.
Real life advice

does it cost money?

Yah, this one is roughly 10x cheaper than gunbot and profittrailer though. You’ll make it back in a day if you’re trading over .1

>In crypto since 2016
>Somehow lost money

Might as well kill yourself at this point

googled, is coming off as a scam, fuck off

How the fuck did you lose your money? If you had held on to any coin since 2016, you'd have at least a 50K% ROI.

I became a BitCoin millionaire in 2017 by buying in the spring and just holding.

honestly your stupidity is disgusting. I had 3k turned into over 330k, in less time than you. What the fuck is wrong with you? All you had to do was buy a good coin, and not touch it. Yeah keep trading you fucking moron. You're pathetic

No way have you lost since May 2016. Absolutely no way. If you invested in Late December 2017, yes, but not if you invested in May 2016.

Hanging out with Sayori!

I know

Just short everything you want to buy. Those are some great shorting instincts, not everyone does good doing long positions

all you had to do was buy bitcoin and hodl.

I would literally die of depression if I was in crypto that long but never made it

So what's the lesson here? What can we learn from OP?

50% in BTC, 50% in ETH?

Wow I put in £5k in may 2017 and am at £275k currently. I’m guessing you tried to daytrade....

No, I would just wake up and my coins would be down 50%

TME was especially bad, Novaexchange just straight up closed the pair so I couldn't even dump the bags if I wanted to

Sounds like complete larping. Would sound legit if you said you got in in October 2017.

>down 75% but bought since 2016

YOU
DIDN'T
FUCKING
HOLD

YOU BOUGHT AT THE TOP

AND SOLD AT THE BOTTOM

EAT CUM YOU FAGGOT

Want real advice ? T.me/comfysignals

seriously doesn't it feel great? i invested heavily in xrp and eth since late 2016 and by last december i had a return of $3.2M

which one?

You need to stop swapping your coins and chasing moons. At this point I’d go all in on something that has potential this year (eng,icx,omg,link,coss,ven,xlm)

All of those are good, as well as DRGN and TKY.

Well done!
At the time I had £30k in my bank but I was saving £25k for a deposit on a house... if I had put it all in I would have been able to withdraw 25k in sep for the deposit and still be a millionaire right now! Can’t complain though as I’m 80% certain I’ll make it in a year

Really pissed I messed drgn and iv had tky on my notifications on twitter but I forgot why

I went into COSS at $2, luckily ZCL is keeping me afloat for now