Boy sminem cool

Boy sminem cool

Minister

You know I like to keep my pussy wet

what does this have to do with Business & Finance

/ourguy/ is winning the hearts and minds of crypto fags everywhere

eh eh.. incoming brraaap threads

It keeps my pussy wet

>when you realise sminem is more of a globe trotter and doing more with his life than you

and he got 1.5bn in crypto

Sminem is in the business of fucking your mom.

sminem is our mascot for now. go be a buzzkill somewhere else, there's nothing to fucking discuss anyways the entire market is stagnant and no one knows if its going to go up down or up satoshi's ass. let us have fun dickhead

and fucking up some commas

What is a sminem

/ourguy/

son of a bitch fucking sminemed

look at this lad traveling the world in his sharp track jacket. the absolute madman pussy soaker here.

Does this guy know that he's /ourguy/?

Do we know what his medical condition is?

pussy overdose

lmao

can someone shop sminem on a photo with carlos matos

this guys face is so funny looking Im laughing while simultaneously wanting to mercy kill him

Poor bears

What's wrong with him? High percentage of Neanderthal genes or something? Some weird Russian birth defect from drinking too much mouthwash?

sminem caught the bears! will he release the bull now?

I really hope you faggots are donating to him or something

Using his image like this is fuckeeeeeeed

At least make him a few buckaroos from it

I’m actually down with this. How do we make a Sminem smart contract? I’d donate at least half an ETH

Agreed - can we start a LINK fund for him?

Gotta be a few kopecks in it for him (and we can still believe that it is all BTC)

Put some thought into it - it'd be great if we could have some facial recognition thing that unlocks his treasure trove one day!

It's all too much

I can’t code for shit

But the good thing is if we used some facial recognition we certainly wouldn’t have to worry about it confusing faces with someone else

Can you even?

You know we could just contact him with instructions for how to make an eth wallet and donate tokens to him

My thoughts exactly

>Not knowing one of the most important businessman in the 21 century

This and to be honest he seems so happy in every pic i wish i was as happy as him

Does he legitimately own a ton of btc or are we memeing this into truth?

kys
He is just a simple boy sminem cool

You gonna pervert him with your shitty money. People gonna try to steal from him or something like that or use his internet fame for money.
Look at him: How he is so happy.
Exactly what you did with the Native americans; Always corrupting simplicity and naivity wuth your material shit.

wtf you talking about
i dont post this retarded meme
im saying you're already fucking with the kids image you may as well make him some money for the trouble

go fuck yourself
im not even american but i smile when i think about them taking scalps

beaner faggot

he's older now.....i saw a current

>has 1.5b in bitcoin
>What does he have to do with Business & Finance?

He's an ETH 'insider' is what we know, I've never seen proof that the BTC address was his, but it may very well be, one cannot deny that