Strong Indicator Bull Run Incoming

Guys,

This morning, I did one of my greener poops of the last 8 months. It wasn't just "greenish" in color or a shade of green--it was full green, meaning the market will have a STRONG bull run VERY soon.

To give you an idea, the last time a did a poop this green purity, the market almost doubled overnight.

In contrast, I've had bright red (fresh blood) poops just subsequent to the last two big crashes.

(Obviously, green = positive for market, red = negative for market, regular brown = stable market)

I just put all the money I have left into FUN and Tron, as I believe they will be the biggest gainers.

I'm also putting a lot into Verge, because I believe in the tech.

Change your diet user.

>tfw this has as much validity as TA

Fucking faggot noncoiner suck on my dense, firm shit log

kek

DO NOT USE GREEN TEXT IN THIS THREAD

kek

lmfao ily
uessss

thanks just bought 100k shitcoins

im fucking eating

Is this a smellycoin Sci op?

what does it mean when it has corn in it

>the absolute state

even more impressive than the size and color is how you seemed to have cut it off. like your sphincter has a blade attachment

>literal shitpost

my pee was green today, doctor said it's kidney disease and that I should stop doing drugs but I'm bullish

Price of bitcoin just went up 30 dollars i think OP is right, BUY BUY BUY

also:
>I just put all the money I have left into FUN and Tron, as I believe they will be the biggest gainers.
>I'm also putting a lot into Verge, because I believe in the tech.
you have bigger problems than your poop OP

Ugh. Just did another poop and it is *not* green purity, guys.

Greenish hue but it's deceiving because the urine is tainting the water.

It's got a good S shape, but pretty sleek and medium brown. Not girthy or heavy. Definitely not green enough.

THANKS YOU FUCK GODDAM KEKFUCKSHITS WHO FUCKING DID GREEN TEXT ON THIS THREAD AHHH FUCK

Is this the state of Veeky Forums nowadays?

brap

Thank you.

DONT POST GREEN TEXTS AHH FUCK GODDAMIT READ WHAT I SAID ON THE THREEEEEEEEEEAD

>nowadays

If I pass a *sizable* and weighty pure green type 2 Bristol this week, we may see a new ATH by March 1.

Remember, this is a volatile market and my poops vary often. Only invest what you can afford to lose.

test

Fuck you stupid bitch

Why are Australians allowed to breath?

do Fluffy pieces with ragged edges, mushy or GTFO

doing a poo lads

will keep you updated

>we use literal shits to forecast prices now
You of all people should know that shit is worthless without a healthy balance sheet and free cash flow

you buy when poo is in the streets (or in this case mystery loo). even if it's green

t. the Pajeet of PooStreet

can you just not post your, or anyone else's fucking bowel movements on Veeky Forums
jesus christ, have SOME FUCKING INTEGRITY, you fucking pajeet
inb4 "keeps the normies out"; IT KEEPS ANYONE AND EVERYONE WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAINSTEM OUT, YOU SHIT-COATED AUTISTIC FECES-BRAINED DIPSHART
IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CALL YOU OUT FOR BEING THE HUMAN TOILET THAT YOU MOST CERTAINLY ARE, GO TO FUCKING IMAGEFAP AND CAPTIONWHORE YOURSELF OUT TO THE DROVES OF ILLITERATE PAJEETS AND RAGING BRAINLETS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT BITCH-TITTED MIDDLE-AGED MAN IN A PINK CHINESE CHILDREN'S TUTU TO JERK THEIR DEFORMED ORANGE COCKS TO
GET THE FUCK OFF OF Veeky Forums
MODS, IF IT'S YOUR JOB TO REMOVE *TITS* BUT NOT *FUCKING THIS*, THEN HOLY FUCK CHANGE THE RULES

Fucking pajeets OMG.

>can you just not post your, or anyone else's fucking bowel movements on Veeky Forums
jesus christ, have SOME FUCKING INTEGRITY, you fucking pajeet
inb4 "keeps the normies out"; IT KEEPS ANYONE AND EVERYONE WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAINSTEM OUT, YOU SHIT-COATED AUTISTIC FECES-BRAINED DIPSHART
IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CALL YOU OUT FOR BEING THE HUMAN TOILET THAT YOU MOST CERTAINLY ARE, GO TO FUCKING IMAGEFAP AND CAPTIONWHORE YOURSELF OUT TO THE DROVES OF ILLITERATE PAJEETS AND RAGING BRAINLETS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT BITCH-TITTED MIDDLE-AGED MAN IN A PINK CHINESE CHILDREN'S TUTU TO JERK THEIR DEFORMED ORANGE COCKS TO
GET THE FUCK OFF OF Veeky Forums
MODS, IF IT'S YOUR JOB TO REMOVE *TITS* BUT NOT *FUCKING THIS*, THEN HOLY FUCK CHANGE THE RULES

dont give the shitposters any ideas you fuckin retard we have them pacified with braps and sminems

based

whelp I fucked that pasta up. off to have a poop now and some sleep.

KEK get a load of these fucking freshcunts that have never seen poo posting

kek

KEK

K-E-K

You put wrong coin i have to put LTC it is mooning