Zclassic

Who else here /comfy/?

This is a reminder to ignore most if not all FUD on Veeky Forums about MOST coins out there. Out of the select few scamcoins that have existed, always do your own research and don't fall for FUD/bait that will bamboozle you into selling your bags for cheap.

Comfy, just wish I had more than 50 ZCL. FML.

im jerking off at this mad gains

I have 1 zcl am I going to make it

Dude I've got 8.5 ZCL and that makes up probably 98% of my portfolio. Please stop hurting my feelings.

Sitting at 25 right now. Hoping to increase it to 30-40 before the fork

700 dollar ZCL will put it at 2b marketcap which is the same as bitcoin gold, BITCOIN FUCKIING GOLD, which is a shitcoin. Remember zcl has only 3m circulating supply which is very small and could be limited.

What's so great about zclassic besides it being the most profitable to mine right now? Also why did zcash and zclassic split? Did they get hacked like ethereum and had to reverse the blockchain or something?

ZCL has 3m, but BTC has to be added in to get the supply of BTCP

Yeah something like that

I keep hearing people say to sell 3 days before fork. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the free BTCP? Also is Cryptopia going to support the fork?

rhett speak about that in the conference i don't remember but it wasn't a hack it was more about the porpousse of the coin or something

Some anons are speculating that the price of ZCL will peak 3 days prior to the fork. This obviously only applies to those who are planning to dump for the pre-fork gains.

All mining rewards in Zclassic go directly to the miners, while in Zcash the founders take 20% of the rewards for the first 4 years leading to 10% control of the entire monetary supply.

get the fuck out of here with your shitcoin

No rhett, along with most ideological devs, hate anything thats premined because they believe it defeats the original vision of crypto currency and it does.

So he forked it without a premine.

This shit coin made me $4,000 in gainz today so fuck u!

Trip dubs confirms ZCL is taking us to Lamboland.

I have high hopes for Bitcoin Private. If we can get on some more exchanges I can easily see BTCP $50 EOY. Hold Zbros.

this^ its all community and miners. Rhett said fuck founders..

meanwhile btcp is gonna hit $500-1k at least month after fork

Quite comfy.

Damn desu! What price did you get in?

sheeeeeeet

I dunno. I bought this shitcoin back in Dec for like $156 and now I'm thinking I'll just call it a scratch.

Have like 5% of portfolio on it.

Thoughts?

Ugh. Only have 9.9... Should deposit FIAT and buy more? Or sell $900 in MAN..?

107 ZCL reporting in, selling half before fork and half after

I'd you're gonna sell wait till 3 days prior prefork and sell at the high dumb ass. It's pumping and will continue untill snapshot.

>they think it's over
>PUMP IT

amazing it still pumping so hard

Even though you’re even in $ price, you’re actually up about 100% in satoshis since bitcoin crashed and your ZCL is at the same price. It’s at ATH in satoshis right now, higher than when it was at $240. Hold on.. it’s still going up.

53zcl fag reporting in. Was going to try and swing trade up to a little more but Bittrex mobile kind of sucks shit compared to binance so I'm a let It ride

100 ZCL here... hello faggots.

.9 ZCL and still feeling good. It’s what I traded my airdrop TRX for so it’s allfree money to me

You going to hold until snapshot or dump right before the price tanks? This shit is going to drop down to nothing the instant they announce snapshot complete.

>bought a $1 pointless shitcoin for $100
>because he will recieve a shitfork with two worthless devs
>based on the promises of youtube shills and whales, who were offered zclassic for extremely cheap, before the fork was ever announced
>feeling comfy in this situation
>ever

kek

Bought in at 10 dollars. Going to fucking ruin you fools. Might remember me as the whale that put up the 9000 Bitcoin worth Sell wall. Have fun, dont fuckup or use bittrex.

>don't use bittrex
elaborate pls

I have only 6.5, hope u feel better.

do it faggot, fucking do it right now

no one remembers who you are. What is going to ruin you? You?

176 ZCL checking in

>le mad brainlet

Oh no, not yet. 700 dollars is my last sell order.

Sold down to have exactly 100 through the fork. Good luck everyone

15 ZCL-let here. Hoping for a little dosh.

You really think it'll get that high? I'm not so bullish

No. 500 tops

reminder that everyday we will reach a new ATH until like 3 days before fork

Why 3 days?

the dump will start

Not to be a dick, but if everyone says wait until 3 days before fork to sell, it makes me think they want to dump 4 days before.

In that case I'm dumping 5 days before the fork!

Everyone will dump ZCL 4-5 before the airdrop and fomo into ETC for another airdrop on 5th march.

i think i'll go for 6 then

Barrier broken. There is no stopping the zcl train

I'm dumping now

I've been trying to mine this shit for weeks and you cunts pumping this too high, other faggots have their auto switching algo switched to ZCL and now the difficulty skyrocketed

miner dumps commencing in the next hour

why?

ssshhiiittt....can you just wait like a few hours so I can dump on you, I'm not at home!

It will probably keep doing this untill the 28th, when the snapshot gets taken.

Low circulating supply + high demand = big gains.

My most conservative estimate is about 500/600 dollars within 2 weeks from now.

the tankening has begone

time to exit

>please sell me your bags

No