VeChain is want to be welding coine

VeChain is want to be welding coine

Most fud'ed coin on Veeky Forums right now. Time to buy.

no no. Buy welding coin

The essential difference between Walton and VeChain is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. VeChain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, VeChain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for VeChain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than VeChain for this reason, despite VeChain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. VeChain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

If we're comparing hardware and implementation, Walton has the clear advantage here. As for software, we can't compare yet because we don't know about what technology VeChain has for their blockchain. We do however know that Walton is scalable, due to their dual-chain + child chain structure, which also gives companies the option of keeping proprietary and other information private on their child chain, while only broadcasting needed public information to the parent chains.

Lastly, you can compare partnerships and adoption. VeChain has some large partnerships and even national govt support to build a smart city as a pilot for quick expansion into larger scale implementation. I don't want to take anything away from that. It's impressive. Compared to other crypto projects, this should be a dream. Vechain should be much higher market cap due to these large partnerships.

But Walton is no slacker, and while many people seem to just universally think that vechain is far ahead in partnerships, I simply disagree. I won't say who has better partnerships, but I will elaborate on Walton's. They have multiple provincial govt contracts to build smart cities, smart oceans, and smart air purification solutions, and they have won multiple awards from the National govt of China for their tech. They've received govt subsidies for mass production of their RFIDs as well. They have many multi-billion dollar partnerships with many different supply chains that are using their product right now in a testing phase, and with as many companies using their product, they are actually China's most adopted blockchain currently
hey have many angel investors, and multiple from the Korean Chambers of Commerce.

The essential difference between Walton and VeChain is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. VeChain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, VeChain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for VeChain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than VeChain for this reason, despite VeChain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. VeChain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

venchain is wobbly water coon

Nice copy pasta, pajeet. We know your playbook.

Their chief scientist is the recent ex-VP of Samsung, who also worked at Honeywell and Bell Labs. He himself holds 60 patents and has published over 250 academic papers. They recently partnered with NIDS for their air purification system, which works with many different big name supply chains, including Honeywell and Samsung, which was a strategic partnership to position themselves for expansion into multiple global supply chains. I could go on. The point is, Walton is not lacking in the partnership/connections arena.

I don't know of any technological advantages that VeChain has over Walton, so it'll be interesting to see as more details about VeChain's blockchain are revealed. Until then, we can't compare.

I'm obviously leaning far more on Walton's side, for the reasons I've just explained. But I don't think VeChain will have a problem getting adopted as well, as they clearly are being adopted, and I don't see either project pushing the other out.

If we're comparing hardware and implementation, Walton has the clear advantage here. As for software, we can't compare yet because we don't know about what technology VeChain has for their blockchain. We do however know that Walton is scalable, due to their dual-chain + child chain structure, which also gives companies the option of keeping proprietary and other information private on their child chain, while only broadcasting needed public information to the parent chains.

Lastly, you can compare partnerships and adoption. VeChain has some large partnerships and even national govt support to build a smart city as a pilot for quick expansion into larger scale implementation. I don't want to take anything away from that. It's impressive. Compared to other crypto projects, this should be a dream. Vechain should be much higher market cap due to these large partnerships.

But Walton is no slacker, and while many people seem to just universally think that vechain is far ahead in partnerships, I simply disagree. I won't say who has better partnerships, but I will elaborate on Walton's. They have multiple provincial govt contracts to build smart cities, smart oceans, and smart air purification solutions, and they have won multiple awards from the National govt of China for their tech. They've received govt subsidies for mass production of their RFIDs as well. They have many multi-billion dollar partnerships with many different supply chains that are using their product right now in a testing phase, and with as many companies using their product, they are actually China's most adopted blockchain currently
hey have many angel investors, and multiple from the Korean Chambers of Commerce.

what the fuck is this thread

Their chief scientist is the recent ex-VP of Samsung, who also worked at Honeywell and Bell Labs. He himself holds 60 patents and has published over 250 academic papers. They recently partnered with NIDS for their air purification system, which works with many different big name supply chains, including Honeywell and Samsung, which was a strategic partnership to position themselves for expansion into multiple global supply chains. I could go on. The point is, Walton is not lacking in the partnership/connections arena.

I don't know of any technological advantages that VeChain has over Walton, so it'll be interesting to see as more details about VeChain's blockchain are revealed. Until then, we can't compare.

I'm obviously leaning far more on Walton's side, for the reasons I've just explained. But I don't think VeChain will have a problem getting adopted as well, as they clearly are being adopted, and I don't see either project pushing the other out.

>VeChain shows proof of its tech and is answering an AMA tomorrow
>People frantically post about why they believe Walton is better

I see a correlation

>Id: Fed

Nice try Feds

Sunny Lu is wanted for touching preschoolers in Xianjing province, only his cousin who's high up in the Chinese government is keeping him out of jail.

Huge fan of Ven but we need to face facts, there is no white paper, no partnerships and Jim breyers is the tai lopez of crypto

$5 eoy maybe $9 end of 2020

is getting cockblocked by .

They're automated FUD bots

Seems shady. I'm having second thoughts. Thanks user.

You should look into the CEO. He's a really shady character. I've read a lot of shocking stories about him

Vechin is a wallaby water cone

VEN people fud their own coin to make idiots like you think it's time to buy. They are next level shills.

with the HARD PART, too.

VEN doesn't need shilling so whoever shills or fuds VEN is just a faggot. As if Veeky Forums had any influence on it anyway.
The Sunny Lu memes are funny but the walton cucks are just annoying.

Yes people pointing out how Vens competitor is better in every way as a means to get you to buy Ven.....

very shady coin right here

Look at how fucking fresh this man is. Sweater with the fucking legendary VeChain jacket over it. Then he's got that sweet fade. Then we got those glasses; He's not just handsome, hes a man of culture and posses deep levels of intelligence.

You can tell just by his look at that chip that he has seen. He looks and he doesn't see a fucking chip, he sees the future being a brighter place, a place where transparency is the norm. And he WILL, NOT, STOP, until he has done just that.

Word on the street is Sunny is making moves to buy out Walton as the ceo was recently busted in Thailand banging underage hookers.

Huge fan of vechain, but lets face it; we will be lucky to still be above 1$ eoy. just being realistic.

Huge fan of vechain, but lets face it; we will be lucky to still be above $0.01 eoy. just being realistic.

This kinda shit is why I’ll never buy venjeet coin. The constant shilling and low IQ immature posting is a huge red flag for me.

I've had a pretty good sense in this market so far. I got into TRX at $0.01 and XVG just before the big pump. I thought right now was a good price to buy in to VeChain seeing as it's on a dip but I looked into it a bit more and I'm kinda now thinking there are better alternatives like Wabi and WTC.

Sirs pls u are saying wat? Ven coin superb please to buying. mr sunny not touching the childrens sir pls

Velcro wanna buy weather crown