Did all BATmen all killed themselves at this point?

Did all BATmen all killed themselves at this point?

Still accumulating, Brave is supreme.

I actually thought I was being smart and accumulated more during the dips. I literally want to run a bath, nice and warm, bubbles etc. Get in, get comfy, and throw a toaster over in there with me.

>depending on the adoption of another browser

absolute shit idea

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL THE REST OF US YOU SELFISH PRICK

>still up 10%

Bought in just below the current price. Why did i fall for this retarded ad token meme?

REQ up 3.71% in 1 week
BAT up 7.33% in 1 week

others up way more in 1 week (FML)

be patient BATBros - news and releases are coming

Because it's a good, practical idea. It just so happens that the people in crypto would rather invest in Web 4.0 hype rather than a functional product.

We're good.

I'm just holding, no rush, shit ain't gonna happen overnight.

whats a reasonable EOM/EOY price for BAT?

I ended up with 30 free BAT...
Not sure if I should kms if my tips are worth slightly less than before.
Sorry to anyone bagholding though

strong HODL

EOM .60. - .80
EOY 15 - 25

Christ I love it when you 19yo faggots buy LINK and every other memeshitpajeet coin under the sun but when a former Mozilla founder actually comes up with a brilliant idea, that helps solve a real problem, actually creates a functional web browser that people use and is gaining market share, and actually has a reason for the token to exist - you piss on it.

Stay worthless.

calm down fanboy brave will probably replace firefox eventually but it will take time

t. using firefox right now

you calm down faggot

>EOM .60. - .80
>EOY .15 - .25

FTFY

if any of y'all used the internet back in the day you'd remember that NOBODY wants to pay to see ads. when you're getting .00004 cents per ad it gets old REALLY fast.

the target market is teens with no income (or even $10 allowances) and neets. both will get bored of this shit really fast.

this coin has no reason to go up in value though. think about it.

oh and >inb4 "i use the brave browser, it's great, mozilla dev, java guy, etc..."

my understanding was that it's not a 'pay to see ads' system. rather, it's supposed to be a system where you don't really get 'paid' at all, it just creates a way to incentivize content creation

Stay poor if you want. I’m just trying to help ya