Are AssBlaster and Armbruster relatives?

I told you I found the link (no pun intended):

legacy.com/obituaries/mercedsunstar/obituary.aspx?pid=185631010.

There is more if you dig deep. I might be back. No trips.

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.com/obituaries/mercedsunstar/obituary.aspx?pid=185631010.
twitter.com/cryptotakeoff/status/958205574205792256
disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This timeline rn

>legacy.com/obituaries/mercedsunstar/obituary.aspx?pid=185631010.

wtf did someone report it already? either that or you link isn't working you fucking LARP

nvm i figured it out I forgot to delete the period. My bad bro

Holy shit user. However you found this wtvahasofjhsdofhasdiohgoasdhgas bravo. BRAVO

So what the fuck does this prove? I see Diane Armbruster but who is assblaster supposed to be?

Maertens

jesus watching this autism at work live is pretty cool

Oh shit that's right

what the fuck lmao

>Armbruster
>Maertens

both connected through some old fart that died a year ago. how did you find this?

Link tripfags have known for two weeks.

Hmm?

>Link tripfags have known for two weeks.
how do i get into link trip fag inner circle?

Crypto Takeoff never stopped tracking wallets, and the public Link groups aren't where people share research. Most of you know about Linkmarines, but that's just level 1.

twitter.com/cryptotakeoff/status/958205574205792256

What is level 2?

Wtf is going on in this thread

Why are we hunting down AssBlasters relatives?

I want to know everything. Kek confirms it.

so someone can be acountable when he fucks these neets out of there money. He's either helping people out or dumping into them, im not sure yet

also im curious as to how you come by this info. AB hasnt said anyhting to give himself out. You could be AB to throw people off or just want to larp

Alright I feel retarded. If you google Armbruster Maertens the link OP posted is literally the first result dated May 31 2017. So... here me out LINKies what if AB, etc are all just the most elaborate LARP ever? What if Armbruster and crew are just dumping on us as we speak. It seems too good to be true for the stars to align this fucking well. On the other hand, the tech and Sergey's turbo autism speaks for itself so I still believe. I'm just very suspect on whether or not Assblaster is truly an insider or if the most elaborate LARP in internet history

Believe

Are we still talking about Eurochad?

Chainlink crypto fund now have a website and a linkedin business

No Murat or armbruster

Ass blaster got fired. Now they put up a linkdin talking about how the chainlink crypto fund is about diversification so people dont put 2 and 2 together driving up the price of LINK.

So AB, got fired by a relative?
disclosurequest.com/form/chainlink-crypto-fund-lp/0001728696-18-000001/?returnURL=
> Murat Armbruster

I’m out
This makes no sense

@creatine is christop maertens
Who tweets and git hubs about chainlink

I don’t see the link between anyone in the death notice and anyone in the SEC disclosure form

>So AB, got fired by a relative?
kek Assblaster disgraced the family name by shilling link on Veeky Forums

this is fantastic material for new link fud