Deep Brain Chain (DBC) general discussion thread and chatroom

Essentially, I am wondering what's going on with the DBC crypto currency. I am fairly new to cryptos and I was hoping to learn a bit more about what to expect from DBC in the future. Before I joined up with Deeb Brain Chain I can see that it was up at 0.67 per share, which is aproximately 6.09 times what I paid for my meager 22,000 shares. I am hoping to do a large exchange with my first coin so I can become a successful crypto trader.

Now, from my understanding, crypto currencies are about feeling the market and knowing when to sell off at the right time. I am feeling somewhat emotional since it's almost valentines day, and I don't want to mess up my investments by making a bad trade deal.

My learning disability (moderate to severe aspergers and anti-socialability disorder) makes it difficult for me to judge human interactions, you know, like market forces. I cannot seem to find a mathematical pattern for the DBC. Anyways, I was able to get ahold of the fiat (cash) by breaking up with my girlfriend before valentines day. I told her that she should buy me some crypto to trade (so we can get rich) and she bought me 22k shares of the Brain Chain. Once it was secured in my wallet I made the call. Told her I had to break it off (so I didn't have to buy her a gift that she was expecting). She was mad but I just hung up so it's all good I think.

I do feel kind of bad about it all now, and I am wanting to make a good trade on this Deep Brain Chain market to make myself feel better. At what point were most of you thinking on sellingh your shares? Has anyone made it big already on the Deep Brain Chain Trade? What tips would you give to a brand new beginner trader?

Thanks to you for your information.

My only real advise; welcome good friend. We are the deep brain gang, the strongest community on Veeky Forums. You picked the right crypto.

>breaking up with gf for DBC

Just hold it, I rebought my shares a few days ago, hold it for a few months and you will be fine

Thank you friend

A few months? I was hoping for immediate gains that's why I chose DBC because I was thinking it could turn a profit by the 14th (valentines day)

I need the mental victory

We are in a bear market right now. Once it ends, DBC will probably make an easy 5x, that's why I'm in again.
Maybe it will already be in March, but who knows.

In the long Term DBC could make much more, but if you wait 1-2 months 5x from current price is easy to achieve

It's difficult for me to be patient due to my disorder as well as my medication causing highly impulsive behavior. I hope you are right that the profits can grow as much as you say.

When you say bear market are you referring to the animal or do you mean to say bare? Like bare hands?

no, bear market means the whole market is down right now. Once BTC goes up again it will drag everything else with it to previous ATHs and beyond

I hope you're right. I've got everything I got into DBC, I guess I'll have to take my meds tomorrow..

thats not good, you should diversify just in case

I'm pretty confident in DBC as is and you know I'm not going into some lame reddit token like IOTA

iota made me 10x lol

...and I thought I was autistic

>Anyways, I was able to get ahold of the fiat (cash) by breaking up with my girlfriend before valentines day. I told her that she should buy me some crypto to trade (so we can get rich) and she bought me 22k shares of the Brain Chain. Once it was secured in my wallet I made the call. Told her I had to break it off (so I didn't have to buy her a gift that she was expecting). She was mad but I just hung up so it's all good I think.

FUCKING KEK
you are

I may be clinically diagnosed but I would still never buy IOTA

Are

Are you really this autistic? She spent 2k USD on your gift...Idk Idk, funny read tho I guess.

Unfortunately, yes, as I mentioned I have moderate to severe aspergers and am heavily medicated

lol hell yeah OP.

>I may be clinically diagnosed but I would still never buy IOTA
Legendary larper. Better get more gfs if you want to get a DBC masternode friend.

The fact this guy had a gf to dump and there are people on biz right now with 100k+ portfolios that haven't held anyone's hand is fucking hysterical

Veeky Forums is joost