Nigga plz.

cute

just hodl gmt will be worth 20 whole cents soon

CuckYa

I feel your pain OP
Canya and APPC are the wojak bros of 2018

this guy

Wtf does this coin even do?

i Don't know man i fucking got shilled into it on biz. I knew it was a stupid name and stupid coin. Why the FUCK did i put money into it god damnet. I thought it would at least have 1 moon i could sell at but it had none.
TEL and CANYA are both reking me right now ffs

Holy fuck 81% losses bitconnect may have been a better investment

Real shit that album is amazing.

Canya Diggit

sorry. Don't buy shit that isn't VEN.

I went all in too

Go all in on zcl or etc, guaranteed 2x

>tfw ONLY 50% down on canya

For a long period, I held Vechain. I have to admit that I received some good gains in % on Vechain.

The main reason why I invested in this altcoin was a result of their great marketing techniques and a strong community.

Over time I became more experienced in investing into cryptocurrency and instead of listening to what others had to say, I start looking at whitepapers, the quality of development teams, leadership, advisors etc.

Ones I reviewed my portfolio I recognized that some of my coins and especially Vechain did not follow the criteria of (controlled) speculation and does have some critical red flags. These red flags I want to share with you.

Vechain does not have a whitepaper
There is no knowledge about their developers
There is no Github activity.
Their website is a that of a very low quality.
They mention on their website the release of a so-called Clou(n)d platform in Q4 2017. I started a Reddit post to ask what a clouNd platform is. Nobody could answer me. I tried to ask the Vechain devs in discord, nobody was able to contact me since they were working on their main net.
The coca cola kid is clearly a sign of insiders trading.
Low-quality partnerships brought as HUGE partnerships. For example the DNL GV partnership, there is clearly a partnership, but DNL GV gave an official press release that DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain, so I would like to know how exclusive this is. The PWC partnership is a partnership as a third-party provider, the partnership with Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences is brought as something big, while Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences only published one article in the whole of 2016-2017. In short: Any partnership has some way or another some flaws.
Some advisors of Vechain have still Lorem ipsum on their website.

>Yo dudes I'm making a crypto currency called asdfjkl;coin, you should give me money and it'll be worth it!

Are you serious? How do people fall for these memecoins

lmao what were you fools thinking?

>moon sooon
>token burn about to take place
>easiest x3 of the month
>this is going to be big aptoid already has 20 million users
>mfw its 20 million 3rd worlders

sold at a huge ass loss, deleted from app, just holding that 1 ETH i got it for to cleanse the shitcoin taste from my portfolio

You know buy high is a meme, right?

Still waiting to sell low
Waiting for the lowest dip to get maximum meme points
Then im gonna off myself

Why did anyone buy Canya? I don't understand. If you watch their promo video it is the most useless fucking project I've seen, I swear. Not only does it make a blockchain for something that absolutely doesn't need it, but the coin was basically useless in their plan. Nobody needs a decentralized, crypto based copy of fiver.

I'd rather buy in to vaporware scams where the ceo shills it on twitter a million times over than this shit