APPC MOON

Its happening today.

KYS its never gonna moon its a piece of shit

I legit listened to biz one time and bought 2 eth of APPC and it literally crashed 10 minutes later, fuck that shitcoin and hope you get cancer.

this coin really is cancer, bought my eth of bags a few months ago at $3, had to sit on them while the price dropped 50%, sold at the next opportunity and ever since it's bottomed out. a little too happy to see this crash and burn so all the filthy pajeets can fuck off

this coin is why ill never listen to biz again

Same. I'm still holding 27 bags out of spite. I'll sell if it gets close to breaking even.

I put my lifetime savings in at ath, im readly for god to take me away from this shit planet. im too dumb to be here

Its rising to $1 today. Unload if you want to.

fuck off sage

Fresh snap from another thread i posted in
All in too

Palm Beach- Teeka

wow you fell for it even worse than I did and you didnt think of unloading your bags the entire way down or briefly at $2.50-3.00?

Fell for the hodle meme
Hur dur you only lose when you sell
I just got into to crypto so i was still finding my feet, i would like to say crypto was fun but it wasnt, i only briefly saw green then just red for the whole month
$200 isnt even worth withdrawing
I feel pretty stupid letting Veeky Forums meme me into this crypto crap /g/ was right its just a fucking scam and anyone getting in now is going to lose and be paying for everyones lambos

Lol when did biz ever shill this coin, I've only seen the majority shitting on it

Have some patience, BTC is bound to fall again and alts will go with it

HODL used to be a good meme. Times have changed.

1k wasnt a small amount of cash to me, i mean im not missing rent payments because of it but i eat alot more 2 minute noodles these days

Every time I see a thread for this coin, I go and check the price and its down another 1000 sats. Fucking kek at anyone still holding this.

Nice trips. In the future always use stop limits. 10% below your buy in is good. Move it up as the price increases. Don't let unrealized profits go to waste, nor let your stack dwindle to nothing.

Noted
But i think im out, no lambos for me, not that i was gonna get a lambo im not a car person i probably would have just lived a super comfy neet life until i was was dead at age 55 because my heart couldnt stand the stress of weighing 800 kg
It was a nice dream but its back to reality now, $200 might as well be 20 cents in crypto these days
I was depressed all month but trying to tell myself it doesnt matter
Fuck but it does, i just wasted a thousand fucking dollars

>getting jeeted this hard
>mfw I used to shill this a few weeks ago
Big APPC announcement on Wednesday moon soon get in here lads

>tfw the obscure shitcoin appc will moon before FUN does.

Why user?

Trips twice in a row
If this was one of the old give away threads that used to pop up from time to time i would be set

Gotta separate the wheat from the chaff

I just fucking started

Yeah I'll never listen to biz ever again. Valuable lesson for a couple hundred bucks. In hindsight I wonder how I could be so lazy to not do research. Aptoide is a website for poor third worlders to download pirated clone apps. Why would this coin ever make money? My gut tells me this will never be over a dollar ever again, but I'd rather lose it all then sell for an L

Gotta do it early. It's like hazing in the army. If you're too much of a pussy just quit and go back to sleeveless flannel shirts and Malboro menthols you bogan

Biz definitely shilled it. I remember it distinctly. Oh there was just a coin burn, half the circulating coins are gone, CMC still hasn't updated this on their site, when people find out this will immediately double in price, you guys must hate money if you don't get in now. They love using that line. You don't hate money now do ya?

It went straight down from that day on. Hindsight though everything was going up that point before everything went to hell. Terrible time to buy a shit coin

Dont forget "big announcement on Wednesday"

I just have no idea how to recover from this, do i just stay in this shit and wait for it to go back up or just go buy some KYS coin, im sure faggots like you will make that coins price surge above bitcoin itself

JEET'D

>appcoin, canyacoin, powhcoin
Veeky Forums did a good job justing itself even ignoring the crash.

The APPC Telegram is pretty rich. Bunch or third worlders with terrible English telling themselves how it's about to be $10 soon. Fucking delusion

This coin has potential. Could be $5 by EOY, if not 10.

>$5 EOY
>paid $4

Buy some more to lower your average buy price.

please some pnd group out there target this

>Buys blindly with zero research
>Doesn't know aptoide is essentially a store do download pirated apps whose users will never get a token to pay for anything

Just hold till EOY

LARP LMAO

Stop being a victim. Treat it as a great $800 lesson. Grab your cash from that and go all in on ETC until 2 or three days before the airdrop (early March). You won't make a fortune - but these fucking clowns will buy anything if it comes with a set of steak knives (Callisto or whatever the fuck it is). Then find one more coin that can double and go all in again. No stop loss on your ETC trade. Start a stop loss on future trades. Read this shit board every day. About 2 % of it (maybe I'm being too generous) is worthwhile. Learn to work out which advice is good and which isn't. Then research the good advice. Build a body of knowledge and you'll be back above your former stake in 3 months and ready for the next Bull market

Thanks for the advice user
Probably the only sincere thing i have read here in months

thanks for buying my bags faeggot

haha thanks buying my bags lol. stay poor faeggot