CHAINLINKTHREAD

I HAVE ADDITIONAL NOT WELL KNOWN LINK INFO NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO KNOW
AT LEAST I DIDN'T SEE IT THE LAST WEEKS ANYWHERE MENTIONED!
ITS HUGE

AT 100 REPLIES I TELL YOU

THIS IS NOT A DRILL AND REAL

NO LARP!!

Kys

Orangutannnnn. Reeeealyy?

Fuck off you’ll never get to 100

>they don't want to know

Spill

not enough LINKies monitoring the thread

LINK has the most complicated FUD hidden behind the most layers of irony of any coin

People would discuss what you have to say if you just fucken say it. No body is going to sit here to wait for 100 replies.

Stop being a larper or brainlet.. you are either one of those two options!

No, get of my board!

Now*

(You)

I shh. Buy in right now, or will it drop to 8700 before going up again, z?

O

Kk

MY INFO IS LEGIT BUT WE NEED MORE MEME MAGIC TO TRULY UNLEASH THE PRICE SINGULARITY!

lets hear your larp faggot

LINK MARINES REPORT IN!

i own mobi

Some of you guys really know how to suck the enjoyment out of winning. I love my LINKs, I'm starting to hate the retards who have bought in recently. Yes OP, you're one of the retards

I want link to succeed just so the memes stick around cause this shit is hilarious.

If u say some shit like "its a good coin"
I will come skullfuck you

lets hear it faggot

you you you

ohboyohboy i hope you haves some new mememememes of chubby sirgay?

Spill and prove no LARP

please no larp

This better be a good larp user

you now what i miss. the good old days of dgb holders sticking sharpies up their ass begging.

make this a chainlink meme

OH YEA????? I’M GETTING FIRED UP

inb4 larp

>Yes OP, you're one of the retards
No I have been here since preSIBOS you homo.

AND NO ITS NOT A LARP
I ASSURE YOU ITS NOT LARP BUT I WANT AS MANY LINK HOLDERS AS POSSIBLE TO SEE THIS!

ok

Rolling

Hmm

Fillin

Fag

second lieutenant reporting fot duty

A

B

Reee tell us

C

Fillin (2)

LINK Major Checking In

D

ITS ABOUT A PROJECT THAT CAN ONLY WORK BECAUSE IT USES CHAINLINK ORACLES
welcome fellow Marines, I have good News

I will only release the information once we have 100 different posters in here, so pls stop spamming

E

Blue id confirms no larp

OP better deliver

Fillin (3)

I HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS IS NOT PRICED IN RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT

Bump

Contribootin to a shill thread

Well we’re here

no larp

pls stop OP. You're embarrassing yourself

OP here: Link should never be over a dollar, it defeats the purpose of the coin

ok bye

Larp

NOT A SHILL
MY INFO IS NOT A SECRET BUT I DOUBT MANY SAW THE CONNECTION OR KNOW BOUT IT!

MANY
DONT
KNOW
SO NOT PRICED IN!

This better be real or, at the very least, incredibly funny.

I am disappoint

Bump

nigger

Perhaps I was mistaken and you're not a retard. But you are a nigger for posting shitty bait. I hope you get AIDS. Not the Magic Johnson type, the African villager type

bump for nothing

post it alreaddyyy

waiting OP

LINK NEEDS OUR ENERGY!

Faggot OP, I don't want to respond but here I am.

Link is the chosen one.

As a marine we need to keep this private

Whatever, give us what you have OP

You better at least get more creative than the other idiot that linked to a rickroll.

does anyone have AB's thread from like 3 times ago? when he said to get out of your shitcoins as the opener?

While we're waiting on this fag, have you guys noticed how AssBlaster is always taking about "game theory"? Just found this on sergeys twitter....

hurry up

lol that url, what a joke.

here's another (you)

NOT A RICKROLL

Hey guys, I just got some insider info too. Rory messaged me in Slack to let me know that OP is a fag.

Let's do this OP

It better be Bogdanov related

Lets go faggot, tell us ...

Larping dog

let's gooooooo OH PEEE

interesting. AB doesnt stfu about game theory.

>Game theory is "the study of mathematical models of conflict and cooperation between intelligent rational decision-makers". Game theory is mainly used in economics, political science, and psychology, as well as logic, computer science and biology.[1] Originally, it addressed zero-sum games, in which one person's gains result in losses for the other participants. Today, game theory applies to a wide range of behavioral relations, and is now an umbrella term for the science of logical decision making in humans, animals, and computers. Modern game theory began with the idea regarding the existence of mixed-strategy equilibria in two-person zero-sum games and its proof by John von Neumann. Von Neumann's original proof used the Brouwer fixed-point theorem on continuous mappings into compact convex sets, which became a standard method in game theory and mathematical economics. His paper was followed by the 1944 book Theory of Games and Economic Behavior, co-written with Oskar Morgenstern, which considered cooperative games of several players. The second edition of this book provided an axiomatic theory of expected utility, which allowed mathematical statisticians and economists to treat decision-making under uncertainty.

ITS NOT INSIDER INFO ITS OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE BUT NOBODY IS PAYING ATTENTION
I HAVE NOT SEEN IT DISCUSSED ONCE IN A CHAINLINK THREAD SO I HAVE TO DO THIS NOW

Faggot

you better fucking deliver faggot

if OP doesn't deliver he is the biggest faggot of all time

hey guys check it out i'm also here

CMON EVERYONE GET IN HERE!

more like gay theory XD LMAO

i only have 15k link but if someone can get dubs i will tell you what my company (top 10 financial firm) is doing in regards to chain link.

We’re here. Now what?

ROLLIN

Here we go. Time for our daily disappointment. I better at least get a chuckle out of this.