Neo to 25k easy by 2025

NEO is the best. Here is why. Coin is only dealt with in whole numbers. As the price rises people will keep them in NEON wallets, creating a more stable price. Think about BRK.A only those with money hold it. NEO is not as tied to BTC (btc == gold: ETH ==silver 1:10 ) this will allow NEO to separate itself from FUD. Super FAST (1 confirmation) and FREE transactions between exchanges and wallets (go on reddit Kucoin or Binance subs, etc… never do you hear guys help my NEO is stuck / disappeared…). Binance will make NEO there own tab later early April. Therefore all NEP-5 tokens and ERC tokens will become fungible with NEO. BTC / ETH / NEO the 3 binance tabs. You can participate in ICO’s directly from the NEON wallet. All ICO’s go through much stricter screening then ETH tokens. This creates professional enterprise relationship. Community is growing faster and still relatively unknown in Western world. NEO is aligning itself with Chinese Government. Think, China FUD is always BTC because of mining. NEO does not have this problem. NEO is a way for China to get a huge head start in the crypto world, they will not pass this up, and Singapore, and South East Asia is big on NEO (VEN too but I don’t trust them yet.) NEO cannot be forked == No drama. This coin generates GAS, which will be more valuable than NEO eventually. You are a moron if you are in the crypto game and are not holding NEO, ETH, BTC, ARK, and OMG. If you read this far I say this: the minute the great wall opens for crypto NEO is born. As soon as the news is out buy more. China will not let Japan rise with XEM or Korea with ICX. If you read this far no nep5 Neo token is worth its grain of salt. Get NEX when the ICO begins and this is not a shill because the ICO for NEX has not even begun. Help each other, thanks for the ETC > CLO heads up last month. It paid of nicely.

i love NEO and hold a shit ton, but jesus christ dude

NEO uses all languages C# c++ and java did you know chinese new years is coming? I support the dragon

I just want to help my friends in the west. Neo morpheus and trinity are here.

A-am I gonna make it op?

fuck the shit out of this slut

Fake and gay. Neo will not go that high because it isnt divisible.

>NEO
>A centralized platform for decentralized apps

Why is anyone going to use this, again?

sage

This exactly

There's no such thing as fractional NEO. So in order to buy anything you need to spend a minimum of 1 NEO which is over $100 at this point and will be worth more when BTC rebounds.

Yes

You will make it in life with or without crypto. You are a smart man just from your pie chart. You are iq 125

That’s why we get free gas from holding neo that is divisible.

But poorfags like you can’t hold enough neo for it to matter

This lol. Not to mention the other 10+ red flags.

>No eth

Meh

Replace the Neo with Eth wtf are you doing.

I've read a bit into Neo, but still don't understand why people love it so much.

Once you actually use NEO and see how fast it is and how nice it is to accumulate gas you will see why NEO fans are obsessed.

Do I get it?
You hold NEO and generate GAS.
Since NEO isn't dividible you use GAS instead of NEO without losing your initial investment / holding? It's like passive income?

Neo is too centralised, too expensive for ICOs, too untested under stress and too dependent on chinese gob mood for me to give a fuck, user

same reason people think people are going to use eos

how is Eos centralized? 21 delegates sounds less centralized than 4 mining pools.