Its still alive Veeky Forumsbros

>praise snek

It's been more than a week so i think it's safe to say you won't get JUST'd like PoWH. this is the only thing keeping me sane through the crash

no one on biz follows this anymore
missing out on sweet divs

jesus man, reinvest those dividends now. they are going to waste just sitting there

trust me i did I just wanted to show them off

plus it's blowing all the clones out of the water. it's the only one with upward movement

Crypto social security basically

Praise the money snek, god of the strong handed

Hey, so that really works huh?

I dunno, I was nervous after PoWH went down. Is this one really safe? A percent or so per day while Ether moons is too good to be true...

Then why aren't all these pajeet who shill shitcoins in it? Pajeet are normally all over free money, what gives?

>sitting here earning more eth than mining every day

feelsgoodman

they don't know about it yet but that's changing, we're seeing increasing volume day by day

Because pajeets don't have the fuckin hands for it boyo

because all the gains are not going to you. noone shills it because they don't get good returns from it. the original one had mad gains but this one, you are lucky to breakeven after a month.

These guys are the fucking pajeets this thread smells like shit

Yeah but hang on a second, you don't lose your Ether, and at 10% cash in and out it's only 20 days to cover the fees with divs right?

So that means you could basically chuck in like 10 Ether and collect about $80 per day, forever. That's decent money for taking very low risk - much lower than gambling on shitcoins. And that's not taking Ether price rises into account.

I mean, I'm a long term Eth holder anyway - I'm wondering what I'm missing. Are people just SO short sighted that they want to gamble on shitcoins on the chance the do 100x, instead of just holding Eth? If that's all it is, I'm chucking in.

Yeah maybe. That's what I'm trying to figure out. What's the actual downside on this? It looks like it's basically free money.

>So that means you could basically chuck in like 10 Ether and collect about $80 per day
depends on volatility
I've got about the same amount of tokens as op and I've been getting less than $1 most days.

Shit's dead atm. Might be good time to buy in. Dunno up to you fags.

Hmmmm. If you have the same amount as OP, how are you getting less?

Well, I might just put in a bit and see how it goes.

Yeah maybe so. Well, I'm putting in 0.2. Will report back tomorrow with results.

The thing is sonny, sure, you can always cash out for 80% of the price, but if someone else cashes out, you are down that much too. So lets say you hop in with your 10ETH. That is a fairly large amount, it would probably lead to someone looking at their total and going: wow, I’m up this much already? I’ll cash out this time before some other fag does. And they cash out their initial 2ETH investment into 10ETH. Maybe they arent alone, the total ETH takes a dip. And suddenly, you can no longer cash out with 8 ETH, as you were planning to, but only 6. Palms start getting sweaty, omg I put a cars worth of money into a literal fucking scam. Someone else cashes out, your total is now at 5.5ETH (the dividends dont make up for the loss of value on your principal) and you say to yourself: fuck it, I’ll cash out while I still can, grab your 5.5 ETH and run. You decide never to FOMO into scams again, until you find another convincing one on Veeky Forums in 2 weeks.
You are down 4.5ETH, and ppl here can happily post their dividends again.

i'm banking on this going the opposite route, but sure, that's a possible outcome. Nobody knows about this thing yet but we're still increasing the contract value day by day. You also assume that nobody else enters when other people leave which simply isn't true.

The longer you hold the better you'll do
in the long run. This is basically an Ethereum bank.

And that’s why the holy burden of future shilling falls to those who join the Pyramid. Once you’ve broken even with your dividends (which, yes, can take a while, but is primarily dependent on volume), then you’re playing with house money.

That’s the entire point of the game. Do you have the nerve to hold fast whilst your token value drops even though your dividends creep up? If you don’t, you lose.

In my experience 9 tokens get you about 0.003 eth a day, perhaps 0.0025. That's $2 a day for a $600 investment, doubling your ETH in a year if you assume it will follow the same pace and token price won't bottom out.

At current rates, aye. A five Ether slab splashed in earlier. Bear in mind your dividends are based on your the percentage of tokens you control. Five Ether Guy bought himself into 13th place and receives over 1% of dividends now (4,116 tokens in circulation, he bagged himself 57).

Don’t forget that sweet sweet stats graph now available

Looks like a solid upward trend. This is going to really take off soon

oh SHIT i didnt even see that BUY BUY BUY

WHAT about etherdungeon? I dont see any thread

what is the link fakung retards you talk about copies but dont give us link to the original

And that's how people like ME are going to make a lot of money

ethpyramid.com

powhcoin.com
ethpyramid.com
etherhell.com
all three generations
everything else is clones

EthPyramid.com is moving to EthPyramid.io soon so the devs have direct control over the domain. They’ve also open sourced the Git and just released a rewritten backend that isn’t screwed for phones.

Do it, Veeky Forums. Do. It.

Ethpyramid.io, accept no imitations.

I’m getting dividends from holding my ether. It’s exactly the same as normal holding except you get free ethereum over time. Why the fuck aren’t you in this, user? Are you a fucking brainlet? Or are you too busy throwing money at shit like FUN or LINK and getting shat on?

>ethpyramid offers free money
>omg issa scam
>shitty pajeets offer unicorn dust
>da deal of the century

Frankly, at this point if you aren’t storing all of your ether in ethpyramid you should just give up.

> name literally in the screenshot
> top result on Google
> being this stupid

thx guys
you are the retard if people are talking about clones and copycats I wanna be sure, see the other answers, I let you apologize sending me all your ethereum :^)

No problem man - if you get in now believe me when I say you’re way ahead of the crowd

> is one of the EthPy devs
> getting called retarded
> ... probably not wrong

>no money to buy in

>buy at release hype when price is pumped to its ath
>immediate sell off
>this is where new people join in and the price goes back up right?
>another selloff
>sideways
>another selloff
>stagnate at half of buy-in price for two weeks barely moving
>Hype is dead and the only people left are those who were too dumb to sell then and too stubborn to sell now
>desperately make shill post on Veeky Forums hoping to generate more hype so you can at least break even somehow
Face it pajeet, this was just a standard pump and dump scheme and you fell for it. Your money is gone.

You’re aware that every shill post is actually an update of what’s being done right?

Not much point trying to convince you since I’ll just be called a scammy pajeet. You keep doing you, man.

I am also aware that almost everyone in the scheme is holding heavy bags with useless dividends right now and the only possible way to reverse this would be to do what pyramid schemes do best, which is trick idiots to come buy your bags off you
>yfw the ironic pyramid scheme that was supposed to be a legit way of generating passive income became a real pyramid scheme

k

lol

Very cool, very edgy guy.

>190 iq genius works out pyramids work on volume

Well, I chucked in 0.3 Ether. Enough to check it out. Why not, I've got it to spare.

Made nearly a dollar so far haha.

Thing is though, as more people come and go I imagine it'll remain fairly stable. We'll see eh?

Welcome to the workforce, Brother.

Also

>calls price-locked ethereum dividends useless
>does not understand the concept of a long term hold while promoting the project

Hmm. I wonder how I make more ether in this scenario? Perhaps literally by holding the tokens and waiting (god fucking forbid)

Have you actually read up on this? It doesn't really even matter if people DO dump. Unless you want to cash out, you keep making money. And then it's cheap, so more people come in.

It's kinda genius user. No worse than half the shit in cryptos anyway.

Haha thanks, why not eh?

With the increasing volume we’re seeing, your rate of dividends should increase fairly quickly especially if you reinvest them.

Bear in mind you get dividends on:

People buying tokens
People selling tokens
People withdrawing dividends
People reinvesting dividends

Therefore, you are paid on every single transaction within the smart contract as a holder. It’s an incredibly beautiful idea that’s paying holders as we speak.

I checked that out - was pretty lame. Basically a bunch of jpegs and a spreadsheet pretending to be a game.

Not quite, user! Withdrawing dividends doesn’t incur a fee (that’d be some straight up bullshit if it did).

Everything else does, though!

Yeah it's damn clever. I can see in the chart that there was a big dump already - probably weak hands leaving during the crash. Doesn't bother me at all, I love the idea - I'm buying a holding anyway, might as well put some in this!

I mean it's a smart contract, and I even read the source - no exit scam detected. It'll just sit there pumping and dumping, paying dividends as long as Ethereum exists lol. I fail to see a real downside.

The only possible downside is a slow decline in volume. However, this has been patently shown to not be the case with the new stats page on the website.

A 1.6 ETH brick literally just got added to the pyramid as I type this. I think it’s safe to say that confidence is increasing. Veeky Forums are finally waking up to the idea that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

For all those ass hats that think they are)
too late
going to get exit scammed
not going to make money
missed the train

lets these stats put your aching heart at rest. Ive got great news for you user, The party has only just started, not even over 200 eth. Powh coin got over 1500 eth in 8 hours and that was only on Veeky Forums....

this coin is planetary, already translated into 5 languages with russian and arabic otw. Tell me Veeky Forums when will you finally realize there is no spoon.

Bump

Actually, all of theses are clones to the original ponzicoin (it's contract has been killed tho)

Yeah, but that actually WAS a scam. This one isn't.

That's cool!

Is there a Twitter account or anything? It'd be cool to have a bot posting each time it gets bought or sold. Like the BitmexRekt bot.

I'm obsessively checking this already.

There’s @EthPyramid which I tweet from, but an updating bot at @PoWHCoinCharts. Discord also has a “Pyramid Supervisor” who announces when bricks are laid and allows you to query balance and status. Also Reddit.

Ah nice, I'll sub!

>Also Reddit
The subreddit needs a lot more work and promotion. It's crazy that it has less than half the subs of the defunct powhcoin sub

It’s not like I don’t post there nearly daily :(

someone dropped 5eth yesturday, talk about confidence. Not to mention the top bag holder bought 50 eth worth at the ath

bump

That's nice but what it really needs is to look nicer. First time I check in weeks and it's still rocking the boring default shit. Gotta appeal more to normies.

Y’all need to get me some decent CSS then: I’m an algorithmic guy, I ain’t no fancy web painter!

you're confusing "clones" (exact same smart contract, copy and paste) with "takes inspiration from"
powhcoin was basically johan hoenicke's 9 months old ponzi thought experiment with the code cleaned up a little, but not enough as we saw
ethpyr took the same idea but refactored the code into something secure, only keeping the logarithmic functions
etherhell has nothing to do with the previous two in terms of code, it's a lottery using a simpler and more elegant increasing price coupled with equally shared dividends

bump

Blarmp

Brap