AMA

I am an 18-year old successful Network Marketer, moved out of my parents' house 2 weeks ago. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7637740
enagic.com/
facebook.comjosh.quaye.3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you start your career in india?

Nope. Grew up in Canada and am now living in Vancouver, BC.

You're recruiting op lol. Saw your last thread Jason. You're a faggot cunt get out of here.

why the fuck do you think anyone wants to talk to an 18 year old on a Cambodian seashell counting forum?

fucking neck yourself

OOOH PRETTY PLEASE SENPAI TEACH ME THE WAY SHILL ME YOUR COURSE

Were you trained by an indian?

Are you of Indian descent at least?

what is a network marketer? how'd you do it? and how much are you making?

You sound very angry and frustrated. Who did this do you?

MODS, ITS THE 17 YEAR OLD AGAIN

This looks an awful lot like that movie "Catch Me If You Can"

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7637740

MODS MODS MODS REEEEEEEE

A Network Market is a marketing tactic companies use to sell products. The company who's program i'm working under does none of its own advertisement, but rather, sells their products strictly through word-of-mouth through the Network Market. I started just over a month ago and was sold on the spot just because of how retarded and also rich this black guy was who got me into it. I'm now a fairly high level up in the "Network", and if you look at the pic related, each of those cheques ranges from $680 - $2160.

were you trained by an indian??

You've been on this forum for the past 2 hours? Pathetic.

are you looking to hire a personal assistant suck ur cock 8 hrs a day?

my contract rate is $35/hr

Do you by any chance get a bonus for renfering people?

OP BTFO, HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER? L M A O

I'm only 15, but a good worker. Where should i send application?

Funny you should say that. I was in on the Coss, Binance, KuCoin, etc. This is a much higher level, I have to actually make a $2k - $5k in the business to see anything from it or help my downlines make a sale.

>pyramid selling
>how rich the guy who got me into it was
>I am now fairly high up in the network
user this sounds suspiciously like a ponzi scheme

should I be the one to tell him?

>underage Pajeet from Surrey falls for Pyramid eerrr sorry "multilevel marketing scheme" and makes and brags about it on Veeky Forums
Sums up this board perfectly desu.

>Vancouver
Indian confirmed

its probably just a normal pyramid scheme desu

Aren't ponzi and pyramid schemes the same thing?

Ponzi scheme is usually advertised as a security, whereas pyramid schemes actively make you aware you are recruiting people for the money, MLM is when they involve a product to sell for legal reasons and to better fool people.

Sir how much for your product I will tell my whole village much moon sir

is it cool nowadays to choke on your own cum on youtube? you kids sure are into some weird stuff

Tell us the story behind the retarded nigger.
How did he get rich?
What do you think his IQ is?
Is he from Africa?

why are all the cheques the same

ahahahahaha i googled. OP fell for a MLM selling Alex Jones tier water filters that do nothing for thousands. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL 2 weeks ago
LOL 2-5k
LOL come back when you are someone

what is a network marketer?

you know those indian fucks that ring you up all the time asking you to buy papadoms?

buy espers on yobit sir

Oh, so it's one of those pyramid schemes that middle aged women fall for, where they invite all the other middle aged women in the neighborhood to a "product party" and try to recruit them into the program?

I can tell you're only 18, because no one with an ounce of common sense would ever buy into those shit schemes.

Yes

It's not a pyramid scheme. It's a reverse funnel system.

Which of these is you, Josh?

So you're selling car polish in the pedestrian zone?

>Grew up in Canada
>not Canadian
poo confirmed

enagic.com/
lmfao jesus

kek

Ah, here we are. facebook.comjosh.quaye.3

Oh that was a Y, I couldn't read myself thanks

>network marketing

buy MCO it's gonna do 10x in the next four weeks

WAIT TOPKEK CONFIRMED NIGNOG
OH LAWDY

>I am an 18-year old successful Network Marketer
>Ask me anything.

How can we discuss numbers with someone who probably can’t do maths?

Africa the motherland coming soon get ready.

>I am an 18-year old successful Network Marketer, moved out of my parents' house 2 weeks ago. Ask me anything.

I wonder who yocuba is those

Fuck of Amway. We don't need your money-cult bullshit. We have our own, except we're even less annoying than you despite being autistic neets.

If you had a good product, you'd sell it in massive volume through retail stores.

Look, you want to join a pyramid scheme, join Ethpyramid or something. Us crypto people have pyramid schemes that are more mathematically stable than Social Security ffs. We don't need your damn waterjug bullshit, at a 10k buy in or whatever it is. Jeez...