FairX delayed

twitter.com/fairxio/status/963549338004684800

FairX beta delayed to April May. Vaporware much?

Knew it was vaporware when they didn't even show a mockup screenshot of the exchange.

I like their website: «we are working on something interesting».

I really hate this fucking shitcoin so much, it's not unlikely this shit is already priced in which would humiliate me.

buy the rumor

i dumped my bags but now i'm sitting all-in bitcoin with my thumb up my ass, i don't know any other "promising" coins

The idea that FairX was coming in Feb was wishful thinking on the part of XLM holders from the start. This is the first time Ive ever seen an official ETA.

>waiting on regulatory concerns to begin testing

Pmsl @ this scam

zcl OR etc, they're going to 2x by the end of the month

Sheeeeeeet. What a let down. This turd is hard to swallow.

>shooting for april/may
translation: september at the earliest
I'm pretty sure this guy works full time for IBM, i don't see anyone being able to do that and make a functioning exchange in their free time

And it’s just for testing. The exchange will be ready in one year or more at this pace.

Fairx was a good idea but they really need the first mover advantage or no one is going to care about them.

Omg

whenever someone mentions that coin i think they're reacting to something

>it's coming out in late January guys
>we mean't May
>oh regulators aren't going to let us do it
May 2019 confirmed.

I dumped my stack right after I read the news. What other coin in big caps looks promising?

I was looking into them but it may be a bit late for that plays. I was thinking shit like Zilliqa or a moonshot on CPChain.

are you retarded?

THIS IS STARTING TO FEEL AN AWFUL LOT LIKE ARK. IM NOT GETTING FUCKED TWICE BYE BYE GAYBOYS

LINK/ENG

What about NULS? Vaporware ?

deluded lumies...

its april / may for testing you dumb pajeets

2019, guaranteed