Be me

>be me
>scam numerous retards online through fake crypto referrals and phishing sites for literally HUNDREDS of ETH
>decide to finally cash out in fiat realizing I probably was going too far and didn’t want to push my luck
>bank has now blocked the fiat transfer due to “suspicious activity” and are now asking me to hand over my trading history

Fuck. What do now Veeky Forums? Should I just say I was donated all these ETH through years of online begging? Its not my fault people literally gave away their money to me through my scams. I’m freaking the fuck out if I go to prison over this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe3nHXTUyE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit
go fuck yourself you faggot
we're not going to help you, you probably scammed the other user in the other thread

>Open coinbase Account
>Run funds through a Monero Transaction
>Sell monero for ETH and send to coinbase
>Get a Shift card and slowly use it as living on the side money while wash trading with the money from a side job.

just fake your trading history so it fits, it's not like they can get your real info from chink exchanges

> scams
>not prepared to go to jail

And that's exactly where you fucked up dunbass

You better not be the faggot on here whose referral I used but never sent a dime

I hope youre never able to cash out

just fake your trading history using an excel sheet, and say it's all you have you lost access to any exchange accounts if they ask

You actually thought you could cash out. Top kek

just say you got it for free from some user?
Just use a tenx card or something and move out the country when ETH breaks 5k

Send it to me and I'll give you the money back

Cunt I hope you do go to jail, this is what you get for being a scam bag, and yes it was your fault those people were scammed by you, no law gives you the right to take advantage of idiots and wishful thinking retards

1. go to bittrex
2. buy/sell something
3. download trading history for that one trade
4. open excel
5. copy paste that one row thousands of times
6. spend some time fabricating numbers, or pay a good accountant to do it with you
7. profit

Why is it my fault if low IQ brainlets are too retarded to do their own research?

Open a new bank account with a different non retard bank and transfer it there?

noobs are litterally retards but also fuck off

you couldn't think of a better way to cash out than to send coins from your scam address through an above-ground exchange directly to your bank account? I hope this is a LARP because holy fuck OP

Good. I got scammed by a fake mew site a while back. Got my entire eth address drained. Pretty dumb on my part for falling for it, but still.

Kys op. If karma is real, you are gonna have a fun road ahead.

but yea
simple.com bank account has never given me shit

dude how stupid are you? there are a million ways to cash out WITHOUT using a bank transfer. Look at darknet forums and tutorials.

Hope they fuck you up, grown up normans can be scary.

I used several wallets. Im not stupid enough to send them all to one exchange. I only withdraw under the limit and its already blocked by my bank

The point where it became clear you were making this shit up for attention, was when you said the bank wanted your trading history.

fyi

I seriously hope this isn't a larp. Time some of you scamfags got put in your place.

Haha how are you so dumb

Please kill your family, right before yourself. I hope you rot.

People who worked hard with real jobs put their money into crypto because they hoped to get a good return. Maybe they wanted to leave their shitty job, maybe they wanted to pay for a loved one’s medical treatment, or just follow their dreams. And you took that away from them.

They were stupid to fall for it, but their intentions were the same as any of ours. You killed their dreams. You’re an evil man, and you deserve worse than prison.

Don't worry OP, I have the solution. Send me the ETH and I'll take care of it for you, only taking a 0.2% fee.

because ethics

>Good. I got scammed by a fake mew site a while back
where was the fake mew site posted?

You're LARPing. But for anyone reading and doing shit like this: fuck off, die and rot in hell.

i hope you go to federal 'pound me in the ass' prison

OP ill give you my trading history for 80ETH...ive traded well over 200 eth on bitfinex.

>i scammed the fuck out of you Veeky Forums now tell me how to get away with it

if your gay and into ruff men your about to have a great time

>Scam people out of their money
>Get caught
>Go to jail and get anal raped
Seems fair to be honest OP.

kek and you know Veeky Forums has been a honey pot for years right? you already fucked up

Nobody cares.

shut the fuck up leddit

this

Use an offshore russian bank that provides a debit card service. Won't buy you anything big, but should cover the day to day costs.

anyone here actually use shift card?

Give him the money back
The fuck is wrong with you? Scamming biz like a street shitting pajeet

Yep, better luck next time OP, was a half-decent larp but you still have abit to learn.

You are commuting fraud it's that simple.

Holy shit you retard just say you offered services for the amounts received. “Oh I created a Twitter bot and sold it to some guys on the internet”

Did people give you their private keys or something?
How does that even work?

Are you fucking retarded, user? God damn it, I'm going to help you out just this once, don't listen to any other mongoloid in this thread; I hope you know how to make a website.

>Come up with an idea for a crypto related website that people would find very useful, ie: a converter site like Currencio
>Add a donation section to the bottom or your site with a clean address with no history
>Get your site online, doesn't matter if anyone actually uses the thing
>Send portions of your scammed eth to various exchange accounts and new addresses
>Slowly fill up the donation address with all of your scammed eth
>When you cash out, claim that you're a developer who made an online tool and the money is from donations
>Enjoy your money and bang lots of hookers

KARMA BITCH, OIL YOUR ANUS ALREADY

You didn't convert your ETH to monero and didn't claim that you mined your monero?

>why is it my fault if I can scam them, its their fault for falling for it.
Are you a sociopath? or psychopath?
that is how most of them think.

>Why is it my fault for killing someone, its their fault they are weak and cannot defend themselves.

You’re too low IQ to figure out how to cash out, so joke’s on you

Hahaha, enjoy jail faggot.

How about you pay some of that shit back, I had my link stolen off me 5k worth, could start with that asshole. Either that or fucking die to be honest

Also do you realise that some of those "retards" probably killed themselves because you stole their life saving or something. Just want you to know that and you should think about it

Karma will hit you like a fucking truck! you will pay for this sometime during your lifetime or someone you love will! suck to be you user this is only the begining

for example ?

>I’m freaking the fuck out if I go to prison over this.

>didn't claim that you mined your monero
Would not help in any way, unless he can actually show proof.
At the end of the day, you have to confirm the whole thing from start-to-finish, while providing documentation for it.

Banks will view your transaction history as fraud over 10k which is mandatory prison time. Pic related will be your new cell mate OP, enjoy sucking nigger dicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=xe3nHXTUyE8

Op, plz, can you teach me the way you scamed people? How exactly you did this? I'm thinking about joining the club

karma is a bitch OP
I hope you die in your sleep

No, OP rich, will go to a nice federal prison, he'll be playing tennis

Make a Twitter account asking for ETH

>Why is it my fault if low IQ brainlets are too retarded to do their own research?
And you failed at cashing out because your low IQ, enjoy the anal sex, but i'm pretty sure you're just a larp anyways.

M O N E R O
O
N
E
R
O

why didn't you launder them lol

You kill yourself, faggot.

Not a goof that's been scammed online like these other posters probably are. But still think you should kill yourself for being a scamming scumbag

go to a different bank?

Kys

Bank Manager here

Bank would not ask you for your trading history as it is confidential. We would ask you where the money was from - a screenprint of your portfolio totals would be fine

lol which thread

kek get rekt faggot.
I bet next month your mom will be fucking ranjeet.

>scamming
>don't have a plan to cash out

>Make a Twitter account asking for ETH
Okay, but how can I make people see the scam post, what is the way to contact them, to catch their attention?

Buy the way, about your cash out problem, you should go to the darknet, ask local hackers and ext how they do it. I'm sure it might be very helpfull.

What kind of scammer would not use local bitcoins ?? Nice larp faggot

Why not claim you mined it?

This, i want to know what would happen

That’s cute that you watched wolf of Wall Street but OP is not a multi millionaire he will not go to a place like Jordan Belfort went, he will be locked up with legit niggers like the one I posted who will hold him down while their nigger friends take turns with OP’s mouth since I can gauruntee OP is a soy boy weakling and word will spread around prison that he is in for fraud so they all will assume he has money and will try to use force to extort it from him.

This is what the blockchain was designed for. To catch assholes like you.

If not LARP, you're a serious brainlet OP. Why didn't you use local monero/bitcoin/ethereum and sell 10% at the time? You deserve it T B Q H

>IQ brainlets get scammed by pajeet
>pajeet brainlet gets fucked by bank
topkek. you honestly thought its bank's first time in the biz?

kek

>tfw OP wants to meta-scam Veeky Forums again
holy fuck you faggots are stupid

Why are you helping a normie brainlet?

Same here. Op will get what he deserves. I hope I meet him someday.