Daily Reminder Blockstream planned all along to take over BTC

Their roadmap:
-Cripple BTC -> need for LN
-Deploy LN
-Use BTC brand to push payment/merch systems move to LN
-Network effect and 1st mover adv. moved to LN
-BTC stripped of value
-Add coins as LN settlement (in progress): LTC, VTC, etc.
-BTC 2020 price: $0

'LN ready' coins at Blockstream's initiative (inc. Segwit), will join BTC in the pool of LN settlement tokens:

GRS
SYS
BTX
DGB
MON
LTC
VTC
NAV
VIA
CRE
XMY

From 21 million to 24 BILLION coins, all INDISTINGUISHABLE* as 'LN store of value tokens'. Impact on price?..

* en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gresham's_law

She could be hotter if she gained some weight

you must be from merica where niggerculture shapes beauty standards

She's not skinny at all m8

no tits
no ass
ghastly face
Yes I am from burgertown but I'm not wrong.

Yeah, you are wrong

no reminder needed everyone knows about kikestream

as in some muscle weight
what could be sexier than some nice abs

Compare their last two funding rounds.

https:// www.crunchbase.com/search/principal.investors/field/funding_round.has_funding_round.forward/num_investors/blockstream-series-a--73434d84

https:// www.crunchbase.com/search/principal.investors/field/funding_round.has_funding_round.forward/num_investors/blockstream-series-b--0e4380a7

These guys are doomed. Thank fuck for that.

Did you sold your brain for anorexia coin ?

How exactly does Blockstream control LN, a distributed, decentralized network?

Does this mean we'll be done with the core shills?

Hopefully. Who knows how much damage the propaganda campaigns have done long term though, it's not like human idiocy is self curing generally speaking.

Only niggers like big asses and tits. Amerimutt spotted.

the only hot girls I know are thick the tv FUDs girls weight it's a jewish pysop!

how do we get bitcoin back from blockstream ? there has to be a way to screw them over.

say no more senpai, I got you

When did this fad of girls sticking their tongues out like theyre about to receive a cumload from Chad start exactly? Is this somehow related to FaceApp?

> Completely open protocol
> Blockstream controls it

You're free to make your own implementation of lighting, but I guess coding probably isn't BCashies forte.

I honestly don't know if these are real people. I mean, is it possible they really are this easy to manipulate, or all they actually paid shills? But at the same time, who the fuck would pay people to post on /biz, that's another level of retard... But ofc, Roger is quite insane...

vile poster, mericans truly are the worst

That girl has a serious case of shovelface.