OMG EOY

Can we do a serious discussion of omgs price eoy?
I think it‘ll be at 100$ when plasma is confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOHqG1nc_tw
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

700$ confrmed by clif high bold iluminati

youtu.be/BOHqG1nc_tw

$1200

thanks just bought $100k

just bought 3.5 million

bout tree fiddy

$300 easily

$700 also predicted by Teeka

I've always been balls deep into OMG.
But i wonder what makes people say this thing can go to hundreds of USD.

If staking will make you just a few dollars a year per token, WHY would the value of the token itself be so much higher?
As people stake their coins, the supply will lower dramatically, sure; but there's no way people will pay more than what the tokens earn you in fees over 10 years....
Wouldn't the staking earnings dictate the price in a way?

Staking will but you have to look at it this way. It is still speculative so people are betting on the potential volume it'll bring in the future. And it looks likes it's going to be a fucking lot.

We'll see what happens.

even if staking gives you just a few bucks, you can sell the tokens back wihout losing any value of them, its fucking free money while you hold them, and then you can recover your initial investment

thats why he value will be high fucking brainlet

>Wouldn't the staking earnings dictate the price in a way?

It would just make the price stable at a really high price, probably just allowing it to go higher. Good thing about staking is it REALLY incentives whales to hold because they'd be making insane passive income.

10$

>sure; but there's no way people will pay more than what the tokens earn you in fees over 10 years....
>Wouldn't the staking earnings dictate the price in a way?

You realize people buy useless shitcoins in masses right? The market completely irrational, anything reducing supply will make the price rise.

50$ and staking returns of 0.90$ per token

It's supposed to be EOY, not April

Realistically, somewhere between 250 and 350$

The thing is, OMG is going to grow exponentially for the next 2-3 years.

So I expect four digits in 2019/2020

nah it is realistic if you take in account the possible trade volume and the fees we are setting.
We will see higher numbers if OMG will get more adapted

There is a lot we don't know yet. Once the NDAs are released, we'll get a more accurate valuation.

There is a real use for Omisego, stop that fucking shitcopin FUD you fuckers. Imo 100 eoy is legit.

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

Definitely up there with one of the most brainlet things I've ever read.

this nigga surprised he can't find english language sources for employees of a gook company

europe dumping as usual i see

"Crypto Medication", what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

>incompetence, the post
The weak FUD makes me a lot more confident than the shills