/SMG/ General thread

Valentine's Day Death of BagholderExraodrinaire#727 Edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:
Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtTRcWXSBwc
youtube.com/watch?v=GzT4p-OaJ5c
youtube.com/watch?v=v2575Yk8Kto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I claim this thread for Germany (again) and it shall be henceforth named
>Deutsch-Ostburgerland

Seems like the new paradigm holds up so far here in Germoney.
Still the pic related situation though.

Deutsche-Ostburgerland?

Germany East-America? Ich bin ein Mann!

Why does tradity.de get a cool blue ass and robinhood gets a stupid cat?

What you think of IBM? Want to add good stocks for future tech, blockchain, AI, IOT etc.

I should brush up on my German. Everybody knows now matter how much English, French, Italian and German I learn I will never be Swiss.

>tradity.de
The home page has a huge picture of Leo from Wolf of Wall Street
>DER BESTE DEAL DEINES LEBENS
Guys we gotta get in on this

IMB is still a juggernaut, basically cloud computing and data storage seems like the demand will only increase. The real gains are to be made in companies that develop the umm new technologies around these, which happen to be parts or partners of these same companies that are growing larger.

I umm know enought German to know that means.

>>tradity.de
>The home page has a huge picture of Leo from Wolf of Wall Street
>>DER BESTE DEAL DEINES LEBENS
>Guys we gotta get in on this
It's just some trading game for schools or something, so no real money involved. Shame. The website looks so scammy.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtTRcWXSBwc

I have no clue when blockchain is going to be incorporated mainstream, but what ever shit just does it, tons of money. I've always treated crypto as forex and my experience is just bought a ton of bitcoin at 15 bucks after buying tons of drugs and stuff on silk road. I'm still sitting on a pile. I just umm hate my life right now. Has nothing to do with the markets or anything other than relationships and futures.

Is there any reason to buy a fund over an ETF? Broker charges me 1% commission when buying ETFs but I can buy funds for free.

I need something to be happy about. This song goes out to the Kiwis!
youtube.com/watch?v=GzT4p-OaJ5c

most mutual funds have higher fees but are more actively managed to

You should not be permitted to manage your own money; nor eat with a knife and fork. Spoon only pal

1% seems pretty high for brokerage. If you're a passive investor holding for the long term ETFs are hard to beat. Managed funds Jew your returns by 1%+ per year. Shit adds up.

What if I prefer to make it my self and pick it up with sticks?

Oh yeah interactive brokers is pretty good.

OOh shit, he's talking about the free trade funds. Fuck why haven't I been using those, mostly because I trade more aggressively and use leverage with option contracts. I feel dumb as fuck right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2575Yk8Kto

You ever spent 15 grand on a damn engagement ring only to get into an argument the night before you were going to give it to her? Of course you haven't I'm the only fucking asshole in this situation riight now.

IBMs blockchain projects look really promising. Plus their free cash flow looks hefty enough to increase dividends for years

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
*SNIF SNIF OHHH YEAH GIMME THOSE FARTS BABY

How the hell am I supposed to function today... between the news I knocked up this girl and the death of my best friend 1500 miles away, and trying to be the guy for her but to push her to walk out... I'd be best off with a rope, or brush of the damn dirt stand up like a real man and put shit back together the best I can... I shouldn't be crying right now.

I reserved the right to delete this thread asshole.