New as FUCK but I’m in

Iv steered completely clear of crypto for a while now. I know practically nothing besides the fact that it’s high risk. I have some money I’m willing to lose and I want to trade bitcoin. I’ll be trading mostly on mobile. Tell me the ins and outs or just spam me with hate for being a newfag.
Where do I buy?
Where can I store it?
Where to sell?
I need advice.
General no idea wtf I’m doing thread.

Yes

Don't even bother. You missed the gold rush and it's all downhill from here. Expect a 4-year long bear market.

kek. You sold the dip, right?

So there’s no odds it will blow up?
I mean, it’s damn near about to go full blown currency. More people are going to be backing it everyday. I can shop with it locally. It’s not just a figure of everyone’s imagination now. It’s going main stream.

You can't into search engine?

Why google something when I can have a personal conversation about it? Is this fucking reddit or something? Annoying as hell. Fucked up culture to have a platform like this and not be able to use it because you can just search everything.

>I mean, it’s damn near about to go full blown currency.

LOL no. It's been around for 10 years and to this day barely anyone is using it as a currency. No one is going to use a currency which can shift 20% up/down in a day, costs 100 dollar to transact and can take hours to transfer.

YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE NORMIE.

Welcome aboard - not sure which country you are in - But Coinbase is what most beginners use.

Start there. Whatever you're prepared to lose - halve it, Then buy in to your coins with no more than 10% a week

don't listen to Veeky Forums
DYOR
make sure you post your private key here so we can help!

You can buy and sell bitcoin with the square cash app seamlessly. It is becoming much more popular now. It appeals to actual people and not just basement dwellers like yourself. You couldn’t use it to by groceries 10 years ago. You can now. Etc.

You sound like a dickhead

>know knothing
>trade bitcoin
Wanna just give me your btc now and save you some time?

>You couldn’t use it to by groceries 10 years ago. You can now.

Big LOL.

>muh btc been around 10 years and it's still not a currency
You realise shit needs to mature? 10 years is practically nothing

Knowing nothing is a bit much.
I really meant, know a little about a lot and I’m curious for advice.

Are you aware how awful Bitcoin worked when it was 20k? It cost 100 DOLLARS to just send a single transaction and it could take days to send the money. Completely useless. Paypal has lower fees and faster transaction times.

What about the square cash app?

Good you admit you don't know much though. Just learn as much as you can before trying to do anything aside from holding

Sorry user, i was just fucking with you. I don't know if Crypto will ever be a viable currency. However, it might very well be a good investment.

Store it on Coinbase or buy a Ledger Nano hardware wallet for maximum security.

Sell it on any exchange such as coinbase.

Rule 1. Do the opposite of everything Veeky Forums says.

Rule 2. Buy Link.

Ah bottom sellers. Such butthurt is sweet music to my gainz.

>Buy Link
What is that exactly.

It's a meme.

Anyone know How I can link a third party cash app to coin base so I can use it as a middle man? I want to transfer funds from my bank account to either a paypal or cash app and then buy and sell crypto.

Chainlink, a cryptocurrency that is going from current price >1$ to 1000$ in the next two years

Lol not familiar with crypto memes.

Yeah you can't buy BTC with PayPal. You need to transfer money via debit card, or wire to Coinbase.

I’m really just interested in bitcoin right now considering it can be actually used as a currency and not just something to hold and trade.

I can buy crypto with square cash app at mid market value, but I can’t store it on coinbase and sell it because there’s no way to link it.

If you're serious about semi-regular trading and not just a one time buy to hodl, ignore the anons here and go straight to GDAX. Attempting to trade regularly on Coinbase will get you raped with transaction fees.

I want to be trading all day long. What is GDAX. can I do it on mobile?

So what is the opposite of link?

Because anyone who actually gives two shits whether you lose your money or not will tell you to DYOR, everyone else will fuck you out of your last penny.

They're pretty much interchangeable, I think one owns the other? Gdax is an exchange whereas coinbase only offers market trades and horrific fees

It's run by the same people as coinbase and the two accounts are kind of linked. Coinbase requires one form of ID verification, GDAX requires two. AFAIK you can't do it on mobile but if you plan on day-trading then you'd be an idiot to do it on mobile anyway. Get yourself a used shitbook from an electronics reseller if you don't have a laptop.

Any research conducted will be met with a bias though, or someone trying to fuck you. It’s better to discuss these things rather than to find some rando website with “all the answers” and then poof you fucked up.

So basically don’t use coinbase at all?

It's good for setting price alerts and keeping up with the current price on mobile, apart from that though I wouldn't use it