BITCOIN SUPERCONFERENCE

They just sent me a PDF of the schedule (note that they say it's not final - Sergey Nazarov is on the last page, SUNDAY)

docdro.id/rv1VLV9

Will post screenshot below in case you won't open PDFs.

Y'all are a bunch of autists

BEYOND tokenization
SELL SELL SELL

If he doesn't mention chainlink not even once, OP has to give me 1000 Links. If he mentions chainlink once I give him 500 links. Twice or more = 2000 links,

He's neither the opening nor closing speech.
Bearish on this- expect dump for the next couple of weeks.

Conference doesn't sound that "super" if the guy before him is literally just shilling an ICO. Some of the other talks look pretty interesting, though.

Tbh this is concerning.
The whole point of owning tokens is to stake them when main net goes live. Is this not happening?

Are you retarded? The topic means using smart contracts for anything beside creating tokens

Why spoonfeed these fucks?

Beyond tokenization as in using ethereum for something other than a token factory. As in using oracles to interact with real world data and connect blockchains. Come the fuck on.

Sonis there a livestream on sunday or are some /biztards around?

He's talking about smartcontract use for non retarded shit like bazinga. Actual real life applications.

Jesus christ. Just dumb, just really, really dumb.

Wow, 10 mins on the launch break

>rajesh
k e k

Do you ever wake up and ask yourself 'how did I ever get this retarded?'.

Serious question. Are you aware of your cognitive disability?

>Talking smart contracts beyond tokenization

Knew he wasn't going to mention LINK

On Sunday, in some "special room" in the middle of the day after, in between a couple of nobodies. I mean CL is the shit, but come on people, don't get excited about this. Will get pumped and dumped.

>10am
>"Now for our next speaker, Mr. Pavithran"
>Mr. Pavithran steps up to the stage
>clears his voice
>"Dear sirs, please buy mobius, thank you"

>cl is the shit
lmao, he does'nt know

>Will get pumped and dumped.
You are right about that. In the short vision.

CL isn't shit project. Just DYOR and you will realize that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Hello if possible I'd like to know what day and time Sergey Nazarov will be speaking

Fuck you sergey you're the neet justin bieber now. Will that exit scam seem worth it when it's 2030 and there are still autists looking through your used toilet roll for clues

You will be able to run nodes without LINK and get paid in ETH, meaning LINK is useless.

H-HE CANT DO THIS TO US

That’s not what he means you absolute mongs

holy. fuck.

>Sergay talks but only on the last day of the conference, and only when it's not about chainlink, and only after his lunch break.

Fucking kekkerino

He sold the code already and now he is basically keeping up the front to make LINKies lose faith so they forget and wont dig deeper. Acquisition is real, partnerships are OFF THE TABLE

I'm excited to see Sergey talk but I don't doubt for a second this shit won't dump a little as a result.

Some of the speakers at this conference are literal ico scammers/shiesters shilling straight garbage.

2:20-2:45

nice presentation in front of empty seats

>people with money stand up early to attend
>those who care won't appear at any given time
stay poor faggot

no, you won't.

>"L..LINK? i..i don't even know what that is, isn't even listed on my Linkedin profile"
>"I'm the CEO of SmartContracts.com please visit SmartContracts.com thanks"

>yfw he wont even mention chainlink
>yfw he doesnt even mention chainlink on his own linkedin

Its gonna be the same presentation he always gives, You'll see

Holy shit that conference is a meme on itself.

>deepradiology
>AI
>savecoin
>social wallet

People pay to hear others talking about horsehit like this? lmao

no but in all seriousness why does he distance himself so far away from 'chainlink' yet continue to promote smartcontract .com?

I cant rationalise any reason that isn't a major red flag