Last Coinmetro Flash Sale Soon

Still 11 cents/Coin Flash Sale in 40 minutes

Use my REF LINK for 2.5% BONUS
go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a74fcd6e224226d5fd70f93
(remove space)

>exchange beta launches as soon as in march
>fiat support
>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees kind of like Binance but it's mandatory and if you don’t buy it manually it buys it automatically for you, part of the token gets burned with every buy/sell
>debit card
>in-house developed ICO platform (they use it themselves for their own ICO even)
>payment service provider
>tokenized asset management (invest in pro investors, or become one for commission)
>much more -> DYOR

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.wtf/
coinmetro.win/
go.coinmetro.com/?re
icobench.com/ico/coinmetro/milestones
hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3
coinmetro.trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry but if you're not on Binance yet, consider using binance.wtf/ redirects to my ref so we can get back 20% of trade fees!

Coinmetro is a guaranteed 100x, use coinmetro.win/ and you'll get +2.5%

go.coinmetro.com/?re fId=5a5a93437edf7210aa115504

REMOVE SPACE IN RE FID

+10% coins if you use my link

Typically I'd be balls deep already but I'm a bit worried about the increasing competition and the current state of crypto. Any sources on the beta date? If that happens and they have fiat, they'll have a huge "first" mover advantage

nice try pajeet scum

ref bonus is only 2.5% - nice try

March 2018
FXPIG Blockchain development starts
Exchange Beta Launch

icobench.com/ico/coinmetro/milestones or check out their homepage and the animated roadmap

This is probably the most legit ICO in years done by people who got forex exchange behind them.

Team is very transparant use my link
go.coinmetro.com/?re fId=5a5a93437edf7210aa115504

remove space re fid
best ico of 2018

I'm a little bit gay for Kevin just sayin.

>this shilling
>DEXs on the horizon
>flash sales

Cheers!

>Implying secure DEXs with low enough latency to allow high frequency and margin trading will ever be possible before Plasma is launched
>Implying Plasma will be launched before POS
>Implying POS will be launched before 2019

We have a good 2 years before any DEX comes out that’s good enough for serious traders. For now they’re only usable by NEETs and money launderers.

I wouldn't buy in to any ICO with the current state of crypto, good luck.

thx bought 100k

>XCM token is used to pay transaction fees..
Which transaction fee? transaction fee on a crypto exchange site? or is it just transaction fee in generel?
If the latter is true, what would be the benefit of this token, for instance why would Binance use this token to pay for transaction fees rather than there own token?

flashsale password: BUYNOW!

all aboard baby

>Coinmetro is a new fiat-crypto trading platform based in Europe that will use its own XCM coin for trading.

>Experienced company that has been running a forex platform for 8 years fxpig.com
>lifetime discounts at both CoinMetro and FXPIG
>Follows all regulations and has all proper trading licences

Detailed interview that answers questions about the platform by the CEO of fxpig and Coinmetro
youtube.com/watch?v=zgNHBl9_iyg

Review: hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

Binance coin did 200x has same functionality. Coinmetro is going to be even bigger.

Damn... Burgers can't buy. :(

Fuck this gay site Veeky Forums won't let me post my ref ID
Sucks to be a burger man.

Usually a great sign when burgers can't buy.

Stay lard, burgers!

Anything preventing me from hopping on a vpn and saying i'm a eurofaggot

distaste for money

Don't think they're asking for papers my account says I'm from andorra lol since thats the first country in the dropdown menu.

You will have to send them a photo of your ID before the tokens being distributed.

this looks like a rip-off from district0x's website

that might be a good point, do you have a link?

coinmetro.trade/
pw: "buynow!"

more like flush sale you curry eating street shitting pajeet

why do you guys keep shilling it?

wait until after the ico so more coins get burned! morons!

>exchange beta launches as soon as in march