It's dying right now, bleeding to death

It's dying right now, bleeding to death.

Not even CCK made it pump.

What went wrong?

nothing went wrong, it hasn't even started yet

if it does nothing after mainnet gets deployed and then fails to actually be adopted in the real world, then its time to start worrying

I heard two of the patent filings got rejected.

nobody will miss it

Sauce?

Sauce or gtfo

it pumped way beyond any expectation purely on hype
if anything went wrong is you not taking any profit

meme triangle is forming, we should wait 2-3 days at least. These chinks know how to manipulate their own coin, so expect some major announcement in 2-3 days if bitcoin won't shit itself again

hindsight is 20/20, at the time it was unbelievable that the coin would not explode further upward based on the type of news it was receiving

its performance during the first series of mild crashes in january was also reason to believe that it would be an amazing performer through the rest of Q1

then everything went to shit, and the whales dicks deflated

now it drifts in shitcoin hell with everything that isn't btc/eth

Bmw partnership announcment soon. Stay poor

It's a scam.
Even lied about Vitalik being an advisor and you stell buy into it.

This coin is a scam better buy a real coin like UFR

There’s no correlation between a coin’s strength and the market price, obviously.
Bitconnect was Top 10 for how long?
Cardano won’t be ready till when, 2019?

Crypto’s dumb, yo.

I know there’s rivalry with Walton but shit, why isn’t Walton in the Top 5? The vast majority of cryptos are useless garbage and we all know supply chain coins are the most likely to last five, ten years from now. But nah, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin are all up there, all redundant currency replacements doomed to fail. We only need two, tops: whatever the fastest and cheapest is, and another one for privacy. But we’ve got dozens, hundreds. It’s dumb, but I’m patient.

it has been said many times that VEN is a scam. you bought in to the hype like a typical redditor.
you did not DYOR

Please neck yourself. Waltcuck is a pure shit coin.

You’re a moron. Top 5 coin 2018 and forward.
>muh fud
>muh falling for fud
>muh scam
Go hump your waltcuck coins you fucking pajeet faggot

you forgot to change your IP pajeet

>literally retarded
Perhaps you didn’t notice that he responded while I was typing my previous comment. That would require a tiny portion of a brain cell though, so no, your curry-drenched brain couldn’t come up with that. Eat a cock faggot

The leader of vechain recently met with Belgium king to discuss vechain replacing their Euro

LOL

VEN fudding is unjustified but that shit is ridiculous

He did meet a Belgian MP or Minister to discuss implementig an electronic ID certification service though

thx sold 100k

Huge fan of vechain, but lets face it; we will be lucky to still be above 1$ eoy. just being realistic.

It already mooned, fag.

Those news were already priced in, mongoloid

crypto is a fucking scam all around ... you can't even buy this shit without the price being manipulated anywhere from 100% - 1000% or more ...

everyone in it is looking to dump their bags at the right price on some idiot willing to take them

greater fool theory ... apparently what crypto currency dreams are made of

Nice Sandeep-writing style, dude!

normie, u ve got dumped. lok at the 1d chart. this shit is overbought af. Just saying. so when btc run is coming up, this will fall down hard.

>normie, u ve got dumped
Basically this

sir, i promise you lambacini pls buy bags sir