Bulls = normies

The bulls here (who by the way were bears last year) have arguments that amount to this:

>FUDfag
>He sold at 6k
>To the moon!
>shhh breathe
>TA fag

The bears on the other hand (who by the way were bulls last year) are consistently using well-constructed arguments for their points only to see those kinds of responses.

This is literally a repeat of last year, but the opposite. The normies either didn't know about BTC or were waiting and watching for BTC to eventually drop and it never did. The normies are now waitng and waiting for BTC to continually and eventually rise again..but it never will

Which constructed arguments?

>Btc failed to break 9k!
>It will go back to 4k for some reason!

>BTC

wew

t.brainlet desperate faggot who sold at $6k

>he still gives a shit about bullish and bearish
>he doesn't just autistically watch for bullish or bearish patterns on a daily basis, limit his risk to 1% loss, and collect shekels.

You'll never make it.

I dont know if i feel comfortable holding any form of crypto currencies when retards like this guy are involved in it.
I mean if i found out this same guy bought into any stock that i currently hold i would just sell and never look back.

Maybe he's right who knows?
If you told me 365 days go that btc would hit 20k I wouldn't believe it either

j

evfrvr
>he thinks it will stop at 4k

Anyone with a brain already cashed out or tethered up.

*ago
*wouldnt have

The guy is right

You don't think that the Big Money wants to come here and fuck over an unregulated market? That the banks won't have better Quants and better Devs with their resources? They'll fleece everyone inside 24 months. Ride the wave user

The bears here (who by the way were bulls last year) have arguments that amount to this:

>normiepocalypse
>He bought at 20k
>To 1k!
>look at these lines
>muh TA

The bulls on the other hand (who by the way were bears last year) are consistently using well-constructed arguments for their points only to see those kinds of responses.

This is literally a repeat of last year, but the opposite. The normies either didn't know about BTC or were waiting and watching for BTC to eventually drop and it did. But the normies were too greedy and thought it would drop to 1k, they are now waitng and waiting for BTC to continually and eventually drop again..but it never will

>trying this hard to fud

you got greedy and thought it would go lower. Too bad

The bears arguments seem to be

> It went down so it will go down

and

> Give me cheap Bitcoins

>sold at 6k
>"b-bears have good arguments, r-right!?"

No matter how well made your arguments and meme graphs are made, we've found strong support in 8k and going for 9k. Just accept you've lost money by selling at 6k, there's no shame in that. I did some pretty damn bad trades too, if we had the skill to see the future there would be no crypto or stock markets.

This
Itll go back to zero which is the exact amount of economic benefit you reviece from holding one.
I was a bull last year. Its wierd how newfags seem to think "fudders" are pajeets. I think you'll find pajeet is the guy shilling you awful investments so they can dump on you
The argument is: "bitcoin is non productive, and even doesnt have industrial use either."
Its totally worthless, how can you not see how similar it is to tulips?
Mad idiot who held from 20k spotted

Most smart bears sold above 15k

>muh tulips
You do realize that's largely a made up myth right? fucking brainlet bear brigade

You do realize some of us are looking for good buys, some think that the peak is close before the next dip and are speculating when and at what price to buy more.

I was a nocoiner at 20k. Sorry fella, you lost this time.

Late to the party, were we?

I'll just leave this here.

The price rise was the cause of the searches not the other way around.

Most normies literally buy high sell low.

>THIS is the time people realize bitcoin is worthless
Why would it be any different than it ever has been? People aren't looking at bitcoin like a transactional everyday currency anymore. Even core isn't looking at it that way.

Besides, it corrected all the way down through the 200 day (briefly). Bears got their correction. If you can't spot the signs of a trend reversal (buy signal) then you're a fucking brainlet. Will it surge back to 20k? Fuck no, but it's going to move sideways or trend upwards as it generally has for a long time.

>still won't deny having bought at 20k
hmmm

I was never asked but i already told you i sold above 15k

I bought at 2k