>9000

>9000

Other urls found in this thread:

science.house.gov/legislation/hearings/subcommittee-oversight-and-subcommittee-research-and-technology-hearing-beyond
mobile.twitter.com/bitmexrekt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>9030

>9060

We need to get to like 9200

>5000

>shorted at 8999

Nah, we go straight to 10k from here.

Lololol. That guy who did the sell sell sell thread from last night, where you at??

NOOOO MOTHER FUCKER

Got rejected at 9k at bitfinex

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's like the faggots don't see the sells getting eaten in an instant...as if they aren't going to get left behind. Why people sell on spikes before there is even any loss of momentum is beyond reason

ouch

ate through 9000 on binance, fuckheads

FUUUAARK HAVE YOU SEEN THE CANDLE AT BITFINEX

about to reach new high on binance

new high acheieved. we are positivie on the week for hte first time since december

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

The prediction was correct Bitcoin back to 20,000 by the end of the month

ate through 100 btc at 9100

uhh guys?
>9150

WE MADE IT

who here getting JUST'd right now?????

NOOO I SOLD EVERYTHING

GRAB YOUR FUCKING LONGBOARDS

ITS HAPPENING HODL FUCKING FAGGOTS

>9300

Guys at 9190 we're knocking at a major downtrend line from weeks ago.
If we make it through there we have broken it all

This is the first time a moon like this didnt cause all alts to plummet. looks like alts are going up too.

>tfw dumped everythign into btc a few hours ago

SHORT SQUEEZE CUNTS

If yellow or dubs everyone in this thread will be a millionaire.

It's time for another episode of: TOTALLY ORGANIC MARKET BEHAVIOR ™

NANI

A rising boat lifts all tides

9200 on binance...we have surely passed the week over week losing streak for first time since december

FOMO IN GOYIM. WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON THIS TIME I PROMISE.

NOOOOOOO MY 4K TEA LEAVE PREDICTIONS!

Just made 6.5k Should i seel before the fork mm

Where is that Omegafaggot

Yeah but that is not how the market has ever worked before. This time everything is different. ALL COINS ARE GOING UP AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!!! HOW THE FUCKJ!!!

I just shorted
wish me luck
liquidation at 9600

He khs

This is how it was in December you tard
And in April

wtf is this liquidation bullshit?

why are you not just margin trading?

im fucking selling weeeeeeeeee

let this be a lesson to all of you newfags. first warning - using a trip. second warning - THEY KEEP FUCKING POSTING AND POSTING they just love the sound of their own voice.

real shot-callers on Veeky Forums are low-key and cbf arguing with plebs, cause they actually know their shit.

>pomp eet

Measured in btc pairing you idiot. If they're not going up in sats then they're not going up

He's still got 6 days before we can all laugh at him. Luckily for him he said it would be 4k on the 20th, so he bought himself some time to end his life and escape the shame and mockery.

Don't forget to make your own "laugh at OmegaFaggot" thread on the 20th. February 20th will from this year forward be known as "Laugh at OmegaFaggot" day.

>We're back

probably not a good idea seeings as it has moved that much in just a few hours.

Not when BTC mooned. Up until now a moon like this with BTC meant all other coins would go red instantly.

This is completely new!

kek

>Not when BTC mooned. Up until now a moon like this with BTC meant all other coins would go red instantly.
Again, wrong, retard

Should I sell my altcoins and all in on BTC now?

I just dont understand how you people dont see the low volume and artificial pump pretty much killing bitcoin.

you guys got dumped on

most obvious pnd of the history of bitcoin

congrats

Care to elaborate to a newbie?

>Feels good.

Is this the begin of the bump to 20k and more?

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK

Newfag detected. Normally I'd say "lurk moar", but since we're all making money right now, I like the enthusiasm. :)

you should have done that 6+ hours ago. now you have to wait for stabilization. don't make the mistake of chasing something

Because they are retards and they bought in at the top on credit so the only way to avoid ending their pathetic lives is to assure themselves that every time the price goes up any amount that it's "the great reversal"

Nah if you look at 1 hour charts volume is increasing fast

>low volume

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

He's full of shit, another bottom selling loser missing the train. Low volume is due to lack of bears - ie no supply until 9200ish. We bounced there, maybe consolidate for a bit.

We break 9250, we're in bull territory again.

it's exactly margin trading my man

>dumping
>continues to go up
>only 1000 btc pump per exchange
>volume dropping, not rising

care to fucking elaborate, retard?

exit pump

Hey there bottom seller! How those short positions?

The huge and rapid price rise was because the big sell wall at 9000 was finally consumed, at least on GDAX.

nice "rally" you got there bulls

Uhh da sell wal uh explain da rise o da bitcorn

fucking kek

You dont remember the damn Bitcoin rocket meme that would get posted every fucking week motherfucker? All of 2017 was was "Why are my alts down?" Because BTC mooned again dumbass

crash it

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Implying I gamble like a retard
Also
>bottom seller
You faggots come up with new terms every time.
Let me spell this out for you.
YOU ARE NEVER GETTING YOUR LIFE SAVINGS BACK
EVER

science.house.gov/legislation/hearings/subcommittee-oversight-and-subcommittee-research-and-technology-hearing-beyond

I will keep an eye out for ya.
mobile.twitter.com/bitmexrekt

No way. We pump it.

Rekt
>9226

>9226
>9226
>9226

>science.house.gov/legislation/hearings/subcommittee-oversight-and-subcommittee-research-and-technology-hearing-beyond
Thanks, this looks fucking critical right now

Pump it, then crash it

So now the whales short after squeezing out the plebs?

Why exactly does BTC never drop long term? What is the actually technical reason?

More money being pumped into crypto, and right now all of it hinges on bitcoin.

>projecting

psst. The market has gone bearish again.
You just got baited into buying some pajeets bags.

market manipulation wash trading on other coins. Its heavily manipulated by uncoordinated users and bots who value satoshis over USD.

Don't forget desperate redditors buying handfuls of satoshis with their lunch money thinking that they are going to have any influence on the price with their 0.0003BTC purchase.

BTC will be back to 20k by this time next month screencap this.

checked

Hmm. We're now up to 20 solid minutes of bear signals after that "bull run".

Its definitely cultural. But in turn is also artificially propping Bitcoins value up. There are so many different factors at once too. Trading pairs also play a role. Its quite precarious as it puts the entire market at risk. Anyone who controls Bitcoin controls all coins.