$9100 resistance broken, faggots

$9100 resistance broken, faggots.

Reminder that next resistance level is $9400-9500 range. Don't go crazy until we get a daily close above $10,700. Still high potential for bull trap. Cautious optimism, Veeky Forumsraelis.

if we remain over 9065 at close of week then we have first positive week-to-week since december

Here's hoping. I don't mind if it breaks down further, honestly. I'm just tired of the horizontal movement.

How long until ((Merika)) comes in taking all the credit? It's 8AM EST, after all.

CFTC’s Technology Advisory Committee Public Meeting Rescheduled to February 14, 2018

US has pumped price again for you ungrateful faggots.

>>Ungrateful faggots
I'm from Texas. The rest of America might as well be Africa compared to my glorious state.

>OP gives a good take
>barely any replies.
Comeon Veeky Forums

Beautiful 1h doji trend reversal pattern forming

Nigga the resistance is 9.3k, if we close above that welcome the bullrun.

Yes its still bouncing

>>Implying there's only one historic resistance level.
>>Implying it's 9300 based on nothing but the past hour.

TRTL on The same trend buy early or pink woj all the way down

Right on schedule with the Chinese New Year shuffle.

Nigga the resistance is ~11.8k, if we close above that welcome the bullrun

I have known and said the big resistance would be 9.3k to confirm a trend reversal since before we even hit 6k on the V bounce, be quiet faggot.

I'm american - sold everythig to BTC last night and stay up through all of it. It spiked at exactly 6:50am east coast

what exchange?

this is the longterm resistance yes, but shortterm we have 9.5k and then 10k coming up.

How dare you posting anything relevant on biz? BRAAAAAAAP.

That's -a- resistance point, maybe. So is 12,8. There are multiple resistance levels to be watching out for, though. IMO, 11,8 is a very late "confirmation."

But whatever is comfy for you. No sense faffing about 1k in something that's going to ultimately be worth 50+.

I'm sorry. I lost my way and sold LINK, then started making real posts. My power level is dropping by the day.

Are we out of the meme bubble chart already?

Expect lots of butthurt from people who sold.

Remember to laugh at them

I pity them, user. But I enjoy taking their money.

Also except some LARPs and gamblers who say they sold at 15-19k and bought at 6-8k

This is the most volatile and insane market for so many reasons (tech, regulation, 24/7/365 trading, etc) - trying to time the market is basically just gambling. "selling high" could have made you liquidate at say, ~2000 in july and force you to buy back at 3000 or higher

>look at 3 month graph
>still no clear indication the 3m downtrend is stopping
nah... just wait it out! it may be slowing down, but i doubt it's done yet.

>We're in a bubble
>Bull trap
>Dead Cat bounce
>Just the last bounce till the "big crash"
>"Big Crash" coming soon

etc etc etc

The reality is that crypto has been over-fudded, and essentially we're going back to the true state of crypto which is a full on bull market. BTC to $100k this year, it can't be stopped no matter how hard to gets fudded.

TA doesnt really apply to crypto. YOU STILL DONT GET IT

Applying TA to crypto doesnt work. So many people are trading and investing yet dont see the forest for the trees and dont see the bigger picture - that crypto is a REVOLUTION and not just a fad, tulips, or a stock. You're applying trends to outrageous, ridiculous explosive growth. IT. DOESNT. APPLY.

Revolution implies we're returning to something. What are we returning to, user?

are you retarded?

sold at 9.3k, now i'm going to work and i'm not going to check it until I get home tonight.

hopefully we end the day back between 8900-9300, because if not I'm basically done with crypto until the next dip.

>next crash dips to 19k
>i'd rather buy at 19k than at 9k
lol

pedantry it seems

>I'm from Texas. The rest of America might as well be Africa compared to my glorious state.
Succession when?

If it never dips back to at least 9.5k I'm just taking my profits and walking away, I'm not going to buy back in no matter how much I'm fomo-ing.

Veeky Forums doesn't like good advice, they like shitcoins and buying high/selling low

>Succession

>implying the secession wouldn't be successful

crypto is just tiny part of internet revolution
it just turned into a giant speculative bubble because it can be traded, while more important things that will be really used in the future are ignored

I mean.. they are one of the states that could actually manage to survive if they left the US.
But it wouldn't really benefit them at all economically, obviously.

It's barely making it above 9300, which is a bad sign. The bounce at 9400-9500 might actually push it under 9k again.

>It's barely making it above 9300, which is a bad sign.

Stop talking out of your ass. 6 hours ago we were below 9K. There's nothing wrong with having some minor sideways movement after jumping ~9%

>It's barely making it above 9300, which is a bad sign
apparently the pump started right after a fake tweet that tether printed $60mil

December children are truly insufferable

Even as a TAfag, I agree TA doesn't work on most alts. They're even more volatile than BTC and more easily manipulated.

TA is valuable for things like BTC that have been around forever, have huge volume, etc. Specifically, historical resistance/supports show up over and over with BTC charting. I'm not much for meme triangles head and shoulder bullshit in crypto, but horizontals and fib waves have been operating through this whole crash with surgical precision. That is, of course, if you correctly identified them in the first place.

Applying this shit to 5 minute charts on alts is retarded, but to day charts on BTC, very useful.

>I'm just tired of the horizontal movement.

We need the fucking horizontal movement for a few weeks, or even months. The market can't be a never-ending rollercoaster of bullruns and crashes.

not that many people sold in that range
most traders sold at 13-14 because that was right after the altcoin boom ended and because failure to stay above 14 was a very bearish sign

well, if you can predict what happens to BTC, you also know what's going to happen to 99% of alts...

Somebody that actually makes sense. Shocking

carashing aaaaaany minute now

I need to buy some btc to buy alts so I expect it to start crashing the moment I do

Bogdanoffs on speed dial, user.

Thanks just shorted 100k x10

t. Someone who bought at ATH

Return to mean at 9-10k would look good for the future. Be nice if we reached the end of the corrections. Btc had a ton of money put in during November into December. People cashed out yes, but more and more people are piling in. plus the coins are releasing their products and services on the blockchain soon. Good news all around.

Don't touch ANYTHING!!!! This shit is a delicate flower!!!!

Why are there lots of asks that are lower than the bids on Bittrex? what the hell? Am I losing my mind? That's backwards right?? Am I going fucking crazy?

>>HE CAN BE FUDDED OUT BUT CANNOT BE FOMOED IN.

PUMP IT! MAKE HIS GRANDKIDS DESPISE HIM.

Untrue. You can have a healthy slow climb with plenty of selling going on without being totally stagnant.

Somewhat. But you want to be charting BTC on daily candles, not alts on 5-15m.

Any alts in lockstep with BTC aren't worth investing in anyway. Better off just keeping the BTC. You want an alt you believe will outperform it if you're an investor.

I swear to god I'm never doing this to myself again. I'm never buying crypto again.
The fomo is verys trong since yesterday but I won't do it. No fucking way.

every coin that is in lockstep with BTC outperforms BTC in percentage gains.