This guy is GOD

BTC priced at $13,888 is immenent

Other urls found in this thread:

lolbitcoin.ytmnd.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up stop giving away our secrets to pajeets and newfags you massive low IQ faggot

I bought his $99 Alta report you fucking asshole

he also calls Max Keiser prescient for calling $100k BTC as the point where people begin spending their BTC.

What about McAfee?

this

>samefagging like a newfag
kys

he spelled it Bircoin so he technically has an out

If people know this is going to $ 13,888, they'll keep buying and that drives the price up brainlet

if somehow BTC hits 12-13k in FEB i'll make an altar for this guy

Putting away his alien and pedo conspiracy, he is legit

>implying the highest level elites are not running a satanic pedo-cult
>implying pizzagate wasnt real

LTC = 0.022 BTC first time in a long time. Fuck this.

cliff said about LTC being 25% the BTC price this year

innocent until proven guilty my lad

I sold all my LTC for BTC last week thinking BTC has thicker floor support, fuck...

>buy high sell low
Well done rakesh

he said 20%

if BTC 100k, then LTC is 20k. that sounds ridiculous, but it is hard to be contrarian to GOD

After living a deprived life in some SEA shithole, he must have planned to become a trannie

1 BTC = 1M USD or not, It is a win for him either way.

WHY DONT YOU DIE ALREADY

for spreading the words of God?

>implying aliens aren't real

Truly never going to make it

seeing is believing user

This.

>not believing in aliens
>disclosure happening in 2020

Don't say I didn't warn you

where do ppl like you come from?
aliens - the drake equation or the expanded mandrake equation.
the pedo shit - your eye must be tightly closed, sadly no formula for cognitive dissidence.

Are we going to start trading with Alien using crypto? KEK

lets make bircoin, only like 100 coins

You must be a big fan of Finding Bigfoot tv series as well

who dis nigga?

is that the guy that said omg will go up %10000?

People might be misinterpreting his reports - we're not entirely sure if we've already passed the temporal marker for $13,888. But what Clif High did say in a recent interview is that by mid to late February the market will be gaining steam. into a steady uptrend

Second user
Who is this big brained boomer?

Not much evidence for big foot!
BUT, if you think about it we are looking for the 'missing link'. A bipedal ape like mammal creature is talked about around the world and we disregard it cause like yourself, ppl think they know everything.
We don't.

lolbitcoin.ytmnd.com

it's that guy from breaking bad

I heard Alien looks like white-wojak

>Bitcoin at $1 million
You give it a supply of 1M and sell one for 1 USDT then close off trading forever.

>Bircoin at $1 million
Fucking autocorrect

Why is Tether still alive?

Can't believe i convinced you that quick
Is that not a pic of an albino big foot?

Have you SEEN the timeline we live in?

Yeah, probably we'll trade cryptos with Aliens. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

His name is ==> CLIF HIGH

That's not much of an out considering Bitcoin, which is real and actually exists, has a greater chance of hitting $1mil than the fictional Bircoin.

They sold their BTC during the crash (the start). So, now when they get audited the cash will be there. Still shady fucks, but meh. Keeps this whole thing moving until DAI drops and there's competition for stablecoins.

They are like FED, money printing, inflation inducing jews

trade with alien, nice, just bought 100k

What does he say about omg and why is he so accurate

The data sets continue to gro,v in support for OMG and 'ne,v opportunities' that are going to be 'touted
(made visible in media)' over the last of\-Vinter (northern hemisphere) such that by late February, OMG
is seen as a 'leader' in the Spring. There continues to be gro,vth in sets for OMG to be gaining over
2018 through ,veil into 2019, ,vith some sets describing OMG as a 'leader' in the larger group of rising
coins/tokens from the 'Spring (northern hemisphere) ramp up'.
The data sets for OMG are ,vorking off the 'payments' sets. There are a number of'payments' sets that
are related to 'payroll', and 'government'. These sets are filled ,vith supporting sub sets for the idea of a
'contract' to act as the 'payroll vehicle' by a number of 'large government agencies'. These sets are NOT
clear indicators that OMG ,vill be this 'vehicle', but the preponderance of the data at the moment has it
as a greater potential for this coin than others.

DO I NEED TO ACCUMULATE NOW OR NAH

Idk user, I'm a nigga, I can't read for sheeeittt

His reports are so hard to read, I wish he would clean them up a bit

he worked for Microsoft mate. They don't make user-friendly products.

>a satanic pedo-cult
>satanic

Yeah goy, keep tilting at windmills. Molloch and yaweh are facets from the same entity that keeps us locked in the material plane.

ok here he basically said (he also repeated this in an interview) that as soon as the information will come out about some goverment agency somewhere will start paying its employees in cryptos, OMG will moon hard.

The crazy thing is that it might not be OMG that the employees will be paid with. Just that this event an OMG mooning are linked somehow.

When Veeky Forums and /x/ collide. So is the bots guy?

it's because OMG isn't a currency is a technology, just like all the other coins. OMG will be used as a logisitc, for example lets say amazon creates amazon coin for their marketplace. This is a currency coin that needs a way to be distributed to employees for payment. change your amazon coin to OMG and have OMG distribute to employees who can change to, hopefully, any other currency they want.

What eventually will happen is that every company will have it's own currency crypto coin to shop in their store. they will offer loyalty programs much like frequent flier miles. what the current coin enthusiasts are doing is preparing the infrastructure for those transactions through competing blockchain tech. who can do it cheaper, faster, more secure. smart contracts. etc.

Good thing i have some in my portfolio then.

Also praise KEK! He who summons him speaks truth!

double double

Trust me.. if the global market cap accomodates BTC at 100k then LTC could easily be 20K

/ourcreator/

imagine shilling Link to them

God didn't mention anything about LINK in his latest report

What interview?

Never forget BARE NAKED FACTS is running this show. He's just their puppet given life

>Implying that this tiny spec in the universe is the only place life exists when this univerise is a tiny spec in the multiverse. 99.999% chance of other life being out there
Brainlet detected.

>not arguing whether there is a life outside of this universe or not
I'm arguing if his Alien narrative is questionable since all he does is text-mining.