This is exactly why I bought Ripple (long ago). Always do the opposite of /biz and get rich.
This is exactly why I bought Ripple (long ago). Always do the opposite of /biz and get rich
Good for you user, any tips for my portfolio? i hold NEO HPB Vechain and LINK right now.
if i give you tips it will be automatically Veeky Forums so you have to do opposite but what if i'm correct
Answer this, is link fudded or shilled on Veeky Forums?
Eth really did look like a joke back then, arguably this guy was right and holding ETH in April 2015 was just blind faith gambling. When ETH actually started being used to its full potential in early 2016, one could have deduced just how big it was going to be and made a rational call to go long.
don't accumulate BTC and ETH, they will be worth nothing
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).
Back in the day there were lots of bizlets shilling eth hard, so it goes both ways
Shilled. Yesterday there were 32+ threads in the catalog.
Don't buy Link is the answer.
Just bought 100k ODN. Thanks Veeky Forums
Jesus fucking christ if that guy held hes mega rich
I know, sir. Thanks for sharing the truth.
That was all FUD.
BTC and ETH are not going anywhere soon, user.
They're only going up for the foreseeable future, you'd be mad to not hold a bit of both.
Bitconnect is shit (do the opposite *wink*)
go to Veeky Forums.
always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums does.
Veeky Forums says i have to always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums does...
BUY LINK SIR YOU WILL GET RICH
how heavy are your bags? don't you see the ppl of this board see the truth about xpr, go to reddit they probally love this stuff
theyre already mad, mad they missed the boat completely on btc and eth. why do you think there's so many people crying about them being on the brink of extinction, and its going to be their shitcoin that takes over everything.
shitcoins are for late adopters.
Link being constantly shilled = getting dumped soon
Ven being constantly fudded = mooning soon
Link=shit. Mobius $1000 EOY. Lambo moons mission inbound. Die poor you pajeet.
Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.
How about not sperging out and realize we're talking about the general consensus fucking retard
Tnx, just bought 100k bcc.
Don't turn this into a BRAP thread.
Fine ladies have been posted on Veeky Forums for years. You're the one turning it into brap
>month day time year
what the fuck man
well it's not like it was difficult it was in the top fucking 3 for years
>how heavy are your bags?
bought at $0.20 sold 30% near the top. Bought back at $1. I'm pretty comfy. Wouldn't be wasting my time copy/pasting this if pajeets like you weren't fudding it 24/7.
We are here to make money. Who let you out of your containment board/sub?